Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 6th Generation Announced! Hopes? Fears?

^ this statement. Defog should be like that. It would be like Whirlwind/Dragon Tail or Roar/Circle Throw.

My main hope is for the RQ'ers to get the losses they deserve and the other person gets the win they deserve, to give some purpose to playing on wifi. On a side note I'd like to see some good fire types, I feel like Volcarona's the only one I've liked and found viable (Do not use legendaries so Heatran doesn't count for me.) for too long.

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!
    deviantART | Twitter
    3DS FC: 2595-0280-9012

My hopes for 6th gen? I personally want it not to be dominated by weather teams. It gets quite dull after a bit if you ask me. I would like to see Regigigas maybe get his turns for slow start halved to 3 so it make make it fair. Eliminate stealth rock in some way lol. My fears? Oh god.... More generic move sets.

Well I'm still in the middle of training my new team that I have anticipated for a while :c so not a big fan of X and Y in the competitive sense as there may be new threats, but I suppose it's worth it for the awesome new gameplay >.<
    Hi! :3

i want the competitive battling scene to be less focused around weather. it gets tedious always worrying about weather. i also want to see new stand alone pokemon, as well as pokemon getting much needed evolutions. (i'm looking at you farfetch'd)

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

I think it would be pretty cool if there were new weathers that were unique and if a few pokemon got cloud nine like abilities only they got rid of the weather.

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

a get rid of weather ability would be cool

but also some more pokemon to summon weather
    Black 2 fc: 4771 7715 3926
    feel free to pm me anytime for a battle

I hope there is a non-legendary Fire/Dragon.

This generation I figured out that not only we see new pokemon in each gen but we get to see new potential for prior gen pokemon, few examples, Breloom, Cloyster, I want to see Sawsbuck turned into a successful paraflincher with it's hidden ability is Serene Grace but only has one move to abuse it with (snore).

Hopes:
    Garchomp gets dragon dance and fire punch, Salamence gets Brave Bird, they bring back the half defense mechanic for explosion xD On a more serious note I'd like it if the dragon of the next generation would be fire/dragon and purely special based with at least 100 base speed if not 101 would be fun to troll with they change the mechanics of curse so that the pokemon is still cursed after switching out, an ability that punishes priority users the same way magic bounce punishes hazard setters. something to give hail teams a boost, a fire/grass type

Fears: More over 135 base stat pokemon like haxorus and chandelure, more broken abilities, a new typing, the dragon will be as underwhelming as hydreigon, More steel types, More weather abusers, more ice sharders and worst possible outcome a new hazard i.e. flame spikes burn the user upon switching lol
    White 2 FC: 0820 3759 9704
    FlawlessEvents: Movie14dw(HPice)AbramGAMESTPDW(HPice)SMR2012SPR2013

CHECK OUT MY SHOP-----> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-Trade-thread

I am one of the elite four at the wifi league, check it out if you want to become a leader or get some badges
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...82-WiFi-League
    Badges I've won:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567