Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 201

Thread: Gen V's legacy on the series

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master54100 View Post
    It's a pokemon that stink's of some designer running out of idea's
    The very definition of "running out of ideas" is not creating something.

    In this case, there is clearly something created. So you are therefore, factually wrong.

    and turning the first thing he saw in the office into a pokemon.
    Magnet Pokemon
    Sludge Pokemon
    Half a dozen of eggs Pokemon

    Is there someth if it looked decent id be fine with it, but its literally just a garbage bag with eyes.
    And Muk is just a pile of sludge that's smiling.

    Geodude is a rock with arms.

    What's wrong with relatively simple Pokemon designs?

    It sounds like you hold Gen 5 to a higher standard than other gens.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    What's so bad about Garbador? And no, saying "it is a Pokemon based off of trash" is not a valid answer.
    Preach it, brother man!

    Anyways, Gen V has actually passed by relatively quick because of the lack of spin-offs, the same console being used, and (imo only) because of the bland storyline BW2 had.

    BW2 level of storytelling should not have happened in the end nor in the beginning. It should have been a middle game. Sadly, I'll remember Gen V for the bland storyline BW2 had.

    But I'll also remember it for Dream World, the amazing storyline that BW had, the great FEELING that BW had (all new Pokemon, all new storyline, all new everything), the PWT, and INFRARED. Thinking about it, BW was absolutely one of my all time favorite games for the feeling it gave you the first time you played it. It really felt like you were starting Pokemon all over again. There were so many good things about BW.

    When I think of BW2, I'm disappointed by Gen V.

    When I think of BW, I'm thinking "holy cow, this was an amazing generation."

    So, there's that.

    This is a new forum of mine and I need members.
    I want to make grow so please sign up.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In the ninth gate of hell. 8D
    Posts
    1,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roihu View Post
    When I think of BW2, I'm disappointed by Gen V.

    When I think of BW, I'm thinking "holy cow, this was an amazing generation."

    So, there's that.
    I disliked BW2 for the most part, but I found BW to be an amazing game. I wouldn't remember Gen5 just due to BW2, though.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Legacy characters in black and white 1, and in black and white 2, until a new game does it...the world tournament. (Seriously. If someone decided to randomly play my black two game, you know where I'd be? Oh right, in the world tournament area. XD 9/10 times I would be in that area if you opened it up. XD)

    Hyu might of been the best and most awesome "rival" ever (N still counts more as an opposing person rather then a rival.), and corless was cool in his own right. But it obviously doesn't compare to the first story, N. <3...

    I just Hope they make the region more encompassed like in black and white 2, while make the story more like black and white 1's.

    ...oh and the music. Make the music awesome or varied. Either one, or both works. XD Like they did in black and white 2 ;_;...

    ALL OF THE FANGASUMS AND ALL OF THE AWESOME MUSIC.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Didney Worl
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    GRRRRRRR
    You need to calm down.


    Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    You need to calm down.
    Some of the posts in this thread and that's the one that needs to calm down?


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    522

    Default

    i agree that the story of gen 5 will be the most memorable, unless gen 6's story manage to beat it somehow. who the hell would expect N, the leader of the game's evil team to beat the champion and raise a castle out of nowhere at the supposed final moments of the narrative
    Quote Originally Posted by master54100 View Post
    It's a pokemon that stink's of some designer running out of idea's and turning the first thing he saw in the office into a pokemon. if it looked decent id be fine with it, but its literally just a garbage bag with eyes.
    so you are fine with a random pile of sludge with eyes(muk) and pokeball with eyes(voltorb) and totally hate the idea of garbage bag with eyes?i would like to see you say the same thing if the games were released in reverse order(i.e. black/white being the very first games and r/b/y being the latest games)
    Last edited by MAGAX; 10th January 2013 at 9:10 AM.
    Platinum friend code: 0474 6676 4516
    Black 2 friend code: 3225 3453 6809
        Spoiler:- dream world females i can breed: :

    in-game events
    wifi events
    trades
    RE
    hatched(with SC no MM):
    current shiny hunt:egg count:56

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Didney Worl
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Some of the posts in this thread and that's the one that needs to calm down?

    Dude, why do you always take things too seriously? He didn't actually say Grrrr, I added it to make it humorous, and it was a joke.


    Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Who says Grumpig is "forgotten" and what do they use to support that notion? It was available as a wild capture in B2, a first for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    As said, what is it specifically that makes Grumpig or any other single critter "forgotten"?

    Is it that it isn't as prominent as certain others by way of not playing a vital role in games, not appearing in other mediums and/or not appearing on merchandise? That's absolutely true, for Grumpig and any number of others. But it was also absolutely true when there were 151/251/386/493/649 critters total. And if Grumpig is still notable enough to you for you to bring it up in this discussion, then it's not forgotten, is it?
    Well i looked through the old pokedex to find Grumpig and i guess if Grumpig is unpopular it is mainly due to reasons other than the sheer number of pokemon. My point is moreso that not just Grumpig all pokemon including pokemon i love and you love will become overshadowed in some sort of endless mass of pocket monsters, that's all
    ORAS? I'm excited

    Indieformer

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie View Post
    My point is moreso that not just Grumpig all pokemon including pokemon i love and you love will become overshadowed in some sort of endless mass of pocket monsters, that's all
    So perhaps we can agree that any collectible set is always going to have elements that aren't quite as popular as others, but that the wide variety means that everyone will always have their favorites regardless of how popular they are and as such we shouldn't paint the inevitable further expansion of the bestiary as a negative for that sole reason?


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    So perhaps we can agree that any collectible set is always going to have elements that aren't quite as popular as others, but that the wide variety means that everyone will always have their favorites regardless of how popular they are and as such we shouldn't paint the inevitable further expansion of the bestiary as a negative for that sole reason?
    I shall settle to and accept an understanding between us there, yours is a more positive view which i prefer, my favorites will be cherished no less and only new happiness and companionships will be spawned for others and myself.
    Last edited by Stymie; 10th January 2013 at 9:59 AM.
    ORAS? I'm excited

    Indieformer

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Number from 0 to 100?
    Posts
    411

    Default

    I believe these are going to be the most predominant features of the series

    • The fact that triple & rotation battles were introduced
    • Original Antagonists
    • (For the originals), No foreign Pokémon in the Pokedex
    • Best Character designs
    • The unique Legendary Pokémon
    • The elite 4 were all rounded to the same level
    • The unique additions to the visuals

    Honestly, Pokémon Black & White is an impressive staple to the Pokémon series that doesn't deserve the ridicule it has right now!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

    I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

    I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

    I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Demon View Post
    The unique Legendary Pokémon
    I'll assume that you're talking about the fused Kyurem formes for BW2 (an interesting thing at the very least), because the rest of the legendary Pokemon don't really seem especially "unique".

    Every generation has its own legacy: Gen I brought us Pokemon, Gen II brought us breeding and the current type chart, Gen III brought us the refined Battle facilities (BT in Crystal was more of a prototype) and Running Shoes, Gen IV brought us wireless communications, Gen V increased the importance of the story to the main game, made the battle scenes dynamic and brought us PWT.

    Ice cream cones and trash bags aren't much more "un-creative" than Pokeballs with eyes or inverted Pokeballs with a creepy smile.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

    Shinies:

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Number from 0 to 100?
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unredemption View Post
    I'll assume that you're talking about the fused Kyurem formes for BW2 (an interesting thing at the very least), because the rest of the legendary Pokemon don't really seem especially "unique".

    Ice cream cones and trash bags aren't much more "un-creative" than Pokeballs with eyes or inverted Pokeballs with a creepy smile.
    I was talking about Zekrom & Reshiram: There designs are absolutely magnificent! But you have a good point with some of the pokemon, Vannilice & Garbardor are terrible!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

    I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

    I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

    I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Demon View Post
    But you have a good point with some of the pokemon, Vannilice & Garbardor are terrible!
    They probably aren't the most aesthetically pleasing ones, but they get too much hate - it's not like there weren't "terribly designed" Pokemon in previous generations.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

    Shinies:

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    522

    Default

    there are goods and bads about pokemon in every generation. when people start to lose interest in pokemon(due to various reasons), they tend to look at all the negative aspects and vice versa. i dont remember people complaining about muk or voltorbs in gen1 because of the interest in pokemon for everyone. when more games are released, people start to lose interest and magnify the negative aspects of pokemon to give themselves a good reason to leave the pokemon community.

    personally i hate those that say that gen1 and gen2 are the best just because vanilluxe or garbardor are ugly or badly designed in gen5, they simply lost interest in pokemon and are reminiscing the so-called "good old days" they had with pokemon in the past. i believe in generation equality as there are both good and bad things in every generation. in my opinion there are no badly designed pokemon as pokemon can be absolutely anything, anything at all. who set the rule that an ice cream cone and garbage cannot be a pokemon while a pile of sludge, pokeball, eggs, magnets or even alphabets are pokemon.
    Platinum friend code: 0474 6676 4516
    Black 2 friend code: 3225 3453 6809
        Spoiler:- dream world females i can breed: :

    in-game events
    wifi events
    trades
    RE
    hatched(with SC no MM):
    current shiny hunt:egg count:56

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    588

    Default

    I think Gen V will be remembered, among other things, for the new lease on life it gave to many of the older Pokemon through Hidden Abilities.

    The Dream World had an absolutely huge impact on the metagame. Pokemon that were never used whatsoever all of a sudden became viable. And I'm not just looking at the obvious Politoed and Ninetales here, Pokemon like Butterfree, which was an absolute joke prior to Gen V, was given Tinted Lens and Quiver dance and, hey presto, suddenly it has potential to be a sweeper?. Sableye came back from the dead to be a havoc-wreaking little imp thanks to Prankster being added to its already nice collection of status moves. Blaziken got sent to ubers, all kinds of crazy things happened because of the Dream World! Whether you're for these changes or you absolutely hated them, you have to admit that a lot of stuff changed thanks to that collection of internet side-games!

    My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

    I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Well I'll remember gen 5 for the following:

    -Interesting pokemon designs
    -The first pokemon game since gen 1 which only featured the new Pokemon -that is until after the E4
    -Likeable bad guy who wasn't boring
    -The Dream World
    -BW2 improved breeding methods

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    I think storyline will be the major thing Gen 5 leaves. It was an interesting story that really made sense, with great motive, and great reasoning, and really made people think about Pokemon.
    Urgh I really hate it when people say that. It's a video game. Video games should be about having fun, not making people think. Besides while I enjoyed the game itself, the storyline didn't really set itself apart from the other storylines in the previous games. It was basically the same for me. A bad guy attempts to take over the pokemon world. The only difference here is that he tried to use people's empathy towards pokemon against them but the intended outcome was the same -to get people to release their pokemon or trade them in whatever so that they would be defenseless against the big bad. You guys must have completely skipped the whole ending where Ghetsis ran out on his son and basically said this is one of his big speeches. I admit that N was a unique anti-hero but at the same time he was brainwashed by Ghetsis...

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    I think that Gen V got a lot more people into Pokemon again. I know that I was more hyped for Black/White than I have been for a Pokemon game since Gen II.
    That was the aim anyway. The reason why only the new pokemon could be obtained, leaving the others until post elite 4. I thought it worked well, though I'm more excited about gen 6 than I was for gen 5. I don't give a damn about the storyline as you might have guessed -I'm more interested in seeing the transition from DS to 3DS and what the new generation brings into the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    Poor Gen V. It was the best generation, but it will definitely be the forgotten generation in the grand scheme of things. Let's be real here - it was generation 4.5. The first four generations changed the series radically, and Gen V was pretty tame in comparison. But it did some really important things, like completely breaking the patterns Pokemon had followed in previous generations.

    I feel like Generation VI will be amazing, and will overshadow Generation V like II did to I. But I also feel like Gen V will have a lot of nostalgia associated with it from children who were introduced to the series with Black and White, sort of like how teenagers today feel nostalgic over Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and demand remakes at any opportunity.
    I think it's too early to say yet. I've been playing since the good ol' days of RBY and I don't think they were overshadowed by GSC. I still remember people (myself included) playing Yellow despite it's green-yellow hue even when Crystal came out. Because back then the Gameboy color was in circulation and if I remember correctly it was able to play both the black and white games and the color games. Yellow was a favorite because it reminded people of the anime which was big at the time. That was when the movies ect were still showing in the cinemas instead of going straight onto DVD and people hid their gameboys and pokemon cards at school. Gen V will have it's share nastalgia-crazed people in time but I doubt it'll pass that of the gen one people.

    Quote Originally Posted by master54100 View Post
    im hoping that it will inspire better pokemon design in future, seriously whoever though making not one but two pokemon based on a bag of rubbish was a good idea... to many of the gen 5 pokemon looked like cheap nock offs of the gen 1 pokemon.
    Meanwhile gen 1 had bland pokemon designs like a magnet pokemon and a pokemon based off goo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soberheartless View Post
    After seeing this morning's announcement the first thing that went through my mind was- "Generation V's over already?" . In my opinion, I feel that GameFreak was rushing into things and wanted to keep the franchise popular and alive with hype, which obviously worked. However, Generation V seems like it won't be forgotten, but it seems like it won't get the shine it deserves. If i remember correctly, it gets Black&White, Black2&White2, Conquest, Pokepark2, and the Mystery Dungeon [which isn't in the US yet]. All in a rushed period of 2 or so years is a little too much... I'm excited as the next guy for the 6th generation, but I really wished Generation V would be prolonged. It makes sense now when they said the anime would be fast paced...but if I remember correctly the Unova League ends in the next episode...and I'm not really sure how that works if they are in the midst of a quarterfinal battle...I hoped that Ash would meet up with some of his older Pokemon, do the whole meet and greet. But overall, I genuinely feel like Generation V would be the 'transition generation', something just to keep us satisfied until Generation VI. Which is a waste, Generation IV was so long with only 107 introduced, and with 156 introduced in Generation V it just makes you think that it would at least break even with the previous generation. The Pokemon were definitely memorable and so was the plot but let's face it. When we move on, we rarely go back. I got my Black 2 in November and I still haven't finished it [high school, tons of work], and I usually enjoy that big time period of no new games where I can enjoy the game [post Elite 4] and cherish what it has to offer. That won't be the case it seems because by the end of the year I'll be having a new game [X, if you must know] and Black 2 will be just something of the past... it's difficult to think that of something that still has its novelty to you now. Too soon Pokemon Company, too soon...
    It still feels a bit early for me as well but most gens only last 2-3 years. However I think I'll be ready by the time October arrives.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 10th January 2013 at 1:20 PM.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    Urgh I really hate it when people say that. It's a video game. Video games should be about having fun, not making people think. Besides while I enjoyed the game itself, the storyline didn't really set itself apart from the other storylines in the previous games. It was basically the same for me. A bad guy attempts to take over the pokemon world. The only difference here is that he tried to use people's empathy towards pokemon against them but the intended outcome was the same -to get people to release their pokemon or trade them in whatever so that they would be defenseless against the big bad. You guys must have completely skipped the whole ending where Ghetsis ran out on his son and basically said this is one of his big speeches. I admit that N was a unique anti-hero but at the same time he was brainwashed by Ghetsis...
    Why not think? Everything should make you think about it, even if you don't realize it. It is fun, yes, but deep at the same ime.

    Though Gen V wasn't like that, Gen IV was far more complicated than it, considering the motives were actually justified by the entire team, instead of just N and some Grunts in Plasma.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhere on the first page
    TBH, you can't exactly talk about how Gen V affected the future of the series (which is what a legacy is) until said future has arrived, unless you've got a Monado or something.
    LOL

    Anyway; This genereation was amazing. I mean, it was far better than Diamond, Pearl, Platinum. Sinnoh was (personally) worse than Unova. Most Pokemon were evos of previous. We also can't forgot mechanics introduced in BW, BW2 such as: MMing@1300, IR Communications, GTS Negotiations, and the fact that existed. Don't forget about Anville town, getting your 8th gym basge from Drayden/Marlon, or reaching the E4, just to find that they're moderately tough and balance each other extremely well. Gen5 was great, and I excpect great things from Gen6 to be even better. (GO FENNEKIN!)


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Why not think? Everything should make you think about it, even if you don't realize it. It is fun, yes, but deep at the same ime.

    Though Gen V wasn't like that, Gen IV was far more complicated than it, considering the motives were actually justified by the entire team, instead of just N and some Grunts in Plasma.
    Gen 5 wasn't "deep" and gen 4 was probably the least "complicated" game in the series. Games should be about having fun. I'm not interested in the possible psychological damage lol, of tiny bits of data.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    LOL

    Anyway; This genereation was amazing. I mean, it was far better than Diamond, Pearl, Platinum. Sinnoh was (personally) worse than Unova. Most Pokemon were evos of previous. We also can't forgot mechanics introduced in BW, BW2 such as: MMing@1300, IR Communications, GTS Negotiations, and the fact that existed. Don't forget about Anville town, getting your 8th gym basge from Drayden/Marlon, or reaching the E4, just to find that they're moderately tough and balance each other extremely well. Gen5 was great, and I excpect great things from Gen6 to be even better. (GO FENNEKIN!)
    Agreed with the exception of the evo thing. There was maybe five evos of previous gens, no more than any other game really. And gen 4 introduced some amazing pokemon of it's own like Garchomp.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 10th January 2013 at 1:27 PM.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    Gen 5 wasn't "deep" and gen 4 was probably the least "complicated" game in the series. Games should be about having fun. I'm not interested in the possible psychological damage lol, of tiny bits of data.
    I didn't say Gen V was deep, as it wasn't.

    Gen IV is complicated because of how Dimensional Space-Time is intertwined in the plot.

    And actually, the thinking is what partly makes it fun, just because it isn't fun for you, doesn't mean thinking is something fun for oher people.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't say Gen V was deep, as it wasn't.

    Gen IV is complicated because of how Dimensional Space-Time is intertwined in the plot.

    And actually, the thinking is what partly makes it fun, just because it isn't fun for you, doesn't mean thinking is something fun for oher people.
    You did say it was deep but that isn't really the point. The dimensional space-time thing only featured in the plot for like 5 minutes, right at the very end. And only in Platinum... Sure it was kinda cool walking along with Cynthia and then falling onto the broken platform below but it didn't really leave much of an impresion on me because unlike other things like the dream world it didn't really have a huge impact on the pokemon games. Besides other non-Pokemon games like Mario have done this better. It wasn't even a new concept to begin with. Gen 4 was only good for HGSS and the pokewalker, other than that it was the most boring gen.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Gen. V will always remain in my memories as the last Pokemon games I played.
    All of my time belongs to ΩR & αS.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    You did say it was deep but that isn't really the point. The dimensional space-time thing only featured in the plot for like 5 minutes, right at the very end. And only in Platinum... Sure it was kinda cool walking along with Cynthia and then falling onto the broken platform below but it didn't really leave much of an impresion on me because unlike other things like the dream world it didn't really have a huge impact on the pokemon games. Besides other non-Pokemon games like Mario have done this better. It wasn't even a new concept to begin with. Gen 4 was only good for HGSS and the pokewalker, other than that it was the most boring gen.
    The entire Team Galactic was revolving qround Dimensional Space Time, in DPPt.

    And the Distortion World was onlymthere for ten minutes at the climax, which had no indication at the plot anyway, and was not technically at the end.


    I also said it was deep, then commenting that Gen V wasn't like that.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •