Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the trap you hate most?

I freakin' hate Warp Traps, especially if you're partner is weak and clearly has no idea what they are doing; It's even worse if you haven't got the best of items at the time and aren't close to the stairs.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/4ktquf.png[/IMG]

Warp Traps and Sticky Traps
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

The sludge. It always ruins my revival seeds and big apples when i'm in a dungeon with 99 floors

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    The sludge. It always ruins my revival seeds and big apples when i'm in a dungeon with 99 floors
    PP-Zero Trap can still be worse than all of them!

In thw firat, Pitfall Tarps always screwed my attempts at trying to get a Gulpin and a Porygon :P

In the second, PP Zero.

In Sky, Grudge and Random. Tgose two always get me in the Master Rank Dungeons.

So far, I'm hating Grudge traps the most in Gates to Infinity.

A close second would be Seal traps, because getting your main attacking move locked in a level 5 dungeon without heal seeds to fix it can be a death sentence.

My least favorite now is the trip trap... Simply losing a rare item like a gold scope and then getting defeated is super annoying

I hate all traps especially the dizzy trap. It's very annoying and the moment of surprise is even more annoying.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    My least favorite now is the trip trap... Simply losing a rare item like a gold scope and then getting defeated is super annoying
    It's also completely possible to drop the item into water, lava, or a hole, in which case it goes bye bye.

That's the only time trip traps have been more then an annoyance to me, though.

Warp traps especially in the tough dungeons, and Monster Houses very annoying when they cover you everywhere.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

PP traps are definitely bad, but Pitfalls there's no chance of salvation if a client falls into one. I've only played Red/Blue Rescue & Explorers of Darkness though so there could be worse out there, especially in the new Infinite Labyrinth games.

PP zero, sludge, dizzy(especially if a partner steps on it repeatedly!), pokemon with Stench, monster houses(FFFFFFFFF....) and explosion traps (oh crud...BOOM! say good bye to half your hp, arrgh!)
    A house where the cat and dog are away is a sad house indeed!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

Monster house and pp zero

PP Zero, and the pitfall. new recruits like mew from PMD blue kept on falling in, and i lost them DX
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Other traps I've come to develop a strong hate for are Pokemon traps and Explosion traps.

Mostly because it's happened one too many times where I see a nice item on the ground and try to rush over to it, only to lose it because of one of the aforementioned traps. It's even worse when you trigger the former in a monster house and lose all of the items because of it...

PP-Zero are definitely the worst for me. Next to that would be the sludge traps and even the Pokemon traps are annoying too if there are rare items around.
    -Nate the

I hate the Grudge Traps the most. PP-Zero Traps make the PP of a single move zero. Grudge Traps can potentially do it to all moves. Not to mention the fact that you have to fight a horde of Pokemon, which are immediately attracted to the spot.

I have officially claimed Mew.

I think the PP0 is the wrost too. It's really annoying especially when the same members step on them in the same dungeon.
    If they haven't got enough IQ and keep trying to use the attacks without PP,it's a disaster!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12