Thread: Lapras vs. Milotic

Default Lapras vs. Milotic

Kind of new here so no idea where to put this but, which is better for my team as a water type finisher/sweeper/backup that isnt made out of paper

Tbh Milotic (if you can get one) would be the better choice if you just want Water and Ice moves.. Lapras is more versatile when it comes to learning moves with it's move pool. Milotics stats are a little better, if you're looking for power with defense and speed go with Milotic if you want pretty much same stats across the board with more versatile move-set go with Lapras. They're both good Pokemon, it just depends on your team.
    Musicians Club:

Check out my music below and click become a fan!

Reverbnation - http://www.reverbnation.com/seraph3?...eader_icon_nav

Quote Originally Posted by ashdawn504 View Post
    Kind of new here so no idea where to put this but, which is better for my team as a water type finisher/sweeper/backup that isnt made out of paper
    Lapras has better HP, ATtack and Defense, while Milotic SP. Attack, Sp. Defense and Speed. Overally, Milotic has better stats. Their abilities are both quite good, but Milotic has only two weaknesses and Lapras four and it's resistant to only two types while Milotic to four. Although Lapras will give you advantage over Dragon and Grass types. It sems that Milotic is a little bit better choice, though despite everything I said, I would still choose Lapras, because I like it more.
    Last edited by Naito; 13th August 2013 at 7:34 AM.
    Imagine with all your Mind. Believe with all your Heart. Achieve with all your Might.

“You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! If anyone can, it's you!” — N

Ok sounds good, ill be going with milotic, better get farming that pokimanz

For Sweeper/Finish, Lapras seems to have more of an offensive edge in versatility, but Milotic is more viable IMO because it's sturdier. Just expect all battles with it to be longer than a Mariah Carey note.