Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you could have one Pokemon in real life, what would it be?

I would say Sceptile, but sinc eI can only have one, Braviary. Flying around would be LEGIT
    Want to watch some funny videos?
    Check out MandJTV, a channel where Raccoon Man, a hero nobler than any other, serves justice and does a few other ridiculous (and funny) things.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/1o7ho6.jpg[/IMG]

A charizard!!!!!! Awesome fiery power and flight! Yeah, awesomeness!
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

Grovyle, probably, yeah.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 17 is up.

Quote Originally Posted by FangRX View Post
    Probably Absol. It's easily one of my favorites, and I think it'd be great to have around.
    You know Absols appear where disaster is apparent, wouldn't that curse you or end up losing your absol that must venture off to complete it's dark premonitions?

Quote Originally Posted by auteur View Post
    In real life I would favor a Pokémon I could fly around with. So I would be really happy with a Skarmory, Flygon, Archeops or Hydreigon.
    You probs couldn't fly on Flygon (180.8 lbs. or 82.0 kg), Skarm (111.3 lbs. or 50.5 kg) or Archeops (70.5 lbs. or 32.0 kg), I mean you'd probs crush Archeops! Hydreigon (352.7 lbs. or 160.0 kg
    could work but may still be a struggle imagine carrying appx. a third of your weight? For example if you're 60 kilos or 132 lbs. it wouldn't be easy to plop 20 kilos or 44 libs. on your back and then practically run around and cart that weight from Virbank City to Humilau City.

Dragonite, Lugia, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyureum and mantine if it could fly would be your best bets.

For me Starmie obviusly!
    Or maybe Heracross who is also my favourite (yes favourite to me encompasses two things)
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

Dragonite, for my personal bodyguard.

And maybe Ditto so that it could copy my DREAM girlfriend and do ecchi things with her! <3

Probably Dragonite, flying to you destination seems quite handy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie View Post
    You probs couldn't fly on Flygon (180.8 lbs. or 82.0 kg), Skarm (111.3 lbs. or 50.5 kg) or Archeops (70.5 lbs. or 32.0 kg), I mean you'd probs crush Archeops! Hydreigon (352.7 lbs. or 160.0 kg
    could work but may still be a struggle imagine carrying appx. a third of your weight? For example if you're 60 kilos or 132 lbs. it wouldn't be easy to plop 20 kilos or 44 libs. on your back and then practically run around and cart that weight from Virbank City to Humilau City.

Dragonite, Lugia, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyureum and mantine if it could fly would be your best bets.
    Haha, I guess you're right, I just mentioned Pokémon that could learn Fly in the games, but in real life it would be different I guess. I weigh a little less than 60 (around 56-57 kg.), but still it would be too much. I didn't know Archeops weighed only 32 kg. It should have trouble carrying the young main characters in the game, let alone myself.

So a Dragonite will do. That, or I should get a car.
        Spoiler:- Signature: 3DS FC & in-game character:

I would have a Phione or Meloetta for legendaries, because who wouldn't want to cuddle a Phione?! Seriously. XD and Meloetta because she can listen to music with me and she can sing and play instruments with me. A fun roomate.

As for regular pokemon i would probably have a Flareon, Chandelure, or a Mienshao. Flareon, because he would keep me warm on cold nights, Chandelure so i never need a flashlight, and Mienshao to protect me. Plus she looks epic. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by auteur View Post
    Haha, I guess you're right, I just mentioned Pokémon that could learn Fly in the games, but in real life it would be different I guess. I weigh a little less than 60 (around 56-57 kg.), but still it would be too much. I didn't know Archeops weighed only 32 kg. It should have trouble carrying the young main characters in the game, let alone myself.

So a Dragonite will do. That, or I should get a car.
    It could work i guess lol
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

definitely Gardevoir either shiny or not if not Gardevoir then Espeon or Umbreon.
    life is too short to worry about others opinions live how you want to live and be yourself, not how other expect or want you to be.

As a companion, I'd probably just choose one of my favorites. Probably something in it's 1st or 2nd stage fdue space issues. Chimchar/Monferno, Aipom, Pansage, Shinx, or maybe even a Pidgey.

Though, if I were going for utility over companionship, Skarmory or Metagross would both be sweet to Fly/Ride around on.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

My Hitmonchan, Sertorius. He and I have been through hell together, five regions, more gym-leaders than I can be arsed to count, and so many other enemies. I do love my Hitmonchan. Don't know what I'd do with him, probably spoil him with treats and let him nap until late in the day.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Rapidash. I'm scared of heights so a flying type would be a no-go, but I'd still need to get around so that'd be the next best thing.

Hummm... my first impulse is gengar but I can't ride on one, so I'd have to say dragonite, just because it's so diverse. It can do anything, fly, surf, smash stuff, electrocute stuff, light stuff on fire, freeze stuff, control the weather... literally anything. C: Of course, it looks adorable, which is both a positive and a negative - people can underestimate it until it beats them up. Best part would just be I could ride it wherever I wanted.

a fire type I could cuddle with or gardevoir.

Top 3 (well 4) in order

1: Chikorita
    2: Espeon/Leafeon
    3: Umbreon

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Since I cannot have a real life otter as pet, I would settle down for Dewott or Buizel as my companion.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Mew. I love cats. Mew is like having an immortal, psychic kitten. That can fly.

Either Buizel, Lucario, Oshawott, Mudkip, Corphish or Sceptile.
    Too hard to decide!

Joltik because it's small so it wouldn't be obvious that I own a pokemon because pokemon don't exist and if people found out I owned one they would probably stay away from me and that would just be terrible wouldn't it

Eelektross, because they are adorable and I wouldn't have to keep it in an aquarium and it could probably swim in the pool/bathtub if it wanted. ^.^
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Eh, I have too many of them to just include one! But, that's fine.

Normal Terms:
    Umbreon or Flygon

Legendary Terms:
    Keldeo

Starter Terms:
    Typhlosion

I'd like an eevee, I always liked the idea of a pokémon on my shoulder :3. Otherwise I would like to have mew, I mean why walk if you teleport? And mew is just too adorable ~
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Joltik because it's small so it wouldn't be obvious that I own a pokemon because pokemon don't exist and if people found out I owned one they would probably stay away from me and that would just be terrible wouldn't it
    It wouldn't so much be people staying away from you, it'd be men in dark suits coming to take your Pokemon away to do all kinds of experiments on them.

Something that can fly. No more getting stuck in traffic jams or having to arm-wrestle my female parental unit for the car keys
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast