View Poll Results: What type of Cast type do you wish for the next saga?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ash/Female Gym Leader/Male Gym Leader (Ash/Misty/Brock, Ash/Iris/Cilan)

10 9.01%
  • Ash/Female Trianer/Young Brother of F. Trainer/Young adult/ (Ash/May/Max/Brock)

9 8.11%
  • Ash/Female Trainer/Gym Leader (Ash/Dawn/Brock)

36 32.43%
  • Something different with amount of 3 Ash/Misty/Brock

19 17.12%
  • Something different with amount of 4 Ash/May/Max/Brock

24 21.62%
  • Something Way different with 5 or more Main Characters

13 11.71%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of cast chemestry would you like for the XY Anime!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    That would be a shame if they don't use the female protagonist from Gen 6. Her design is awesome.
    I love her design mainly her goggles and her hair, I'm usually not a fan of blonde hair but it looks quite nice on her. =P She reminds me of Leaf though. =P If she does show up I could see her doing something similar to Ash with her goggles where she puts them on whenever she gets serious. =P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    I love her design mainly her goggles and her hair, I'm usually not a fan of blonde hair but it looks quite nice on her. =P She reminds me of Leaf though. =P If she does show up I could see her doing something similar to Ash with her goggles where she puts them on whenever she gets serious. =P
    That would be amazing. I think Zoey only wore the sun glasses on her head once so it would be great if they had a girl character who put her goggles on whenever she got serious just like when Ash turns his hat. But yeah, her design is so awesome. I like that they did Gym Leaders this saga but I would hope they would alternate each saga. One saga the girl is a gym leader and then the next one they use the female protagonist of the games.

...They better not kill my image of her.

I predict a spoiled sassy princess is what they'll make her. =-=
    What I want is a girl who competes with ash to get badges. Or hell, just fights him more often. Of all the characters, I think it was DAWN who fought ash the most due to practice battles. >_>...(not that I mind a plus for Dawn. :P)

give me a competitive girl with only a SLIGHT (I mean SLIGHT.) sass, and I'll be good. Or heck, she could be calm I'd be fine with that too. :/
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post

What I want is a girl who competes with ash to get badges. Or hell, just fights him more often. Of all the characters, I think it was DAWN who fought ash the most due to practice battles. >_>...(not that I mind a plus for Dawn. :P)

give me a competitive girl with only a SLIGHT (I mean SLIGHT.) sass, and I'll be good. Or heck, she could be calm I'd be fine with that too. :/
    I don't think we've had a girl that is calm under pressure or one who is cynical/pessimistic either. I'd really like for them to try some new personality types. We've had headstrong, impulsive, and confident girls already. I mean, it would interesting to use a girl who is completely spoiled (but she'd have to be VERY bratty at first) who is then tempered by traveling. However, that kind of character would likely be disliked and it would be tough to sell her later on.

Yeah, we don't need her to end up like Mimi from Digimon.

I'm gonna be honest here, Mimi was the only character of the group I did not like. After her character development she's ok, but before I really did not like her. I think shy and insecure at the start and unconfident in herself would be interesting, kinda a Emil from Symphonia 2 or Dento in the games kinda character. But that's just my wish personally. ^^; Calm and a little like Zoey would be my 2nd choice, since we haven't really had a girl who keeps their cool well.

Sorry, only have really watched Tamers...So I don't understand the reference. XD;

@super
    Make her a reoccuring character then. :/...

I can't stand it when the main party can't generally get along (rude to each other) it would ruin the adventure for me. Make her contiunally appear to fix that. :P If you wanted to do that...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

While I could enjoy a 4 person group, I wouldn't mind if we got a trio again. And if so, I'd like a female trainer to be part of Ash's journey, along with a male companion. I think that formula is a solid decision, unless we wanna take risks and try new things.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Sorry, only have really watched Tamers...So I don't understand the reference. XD;
    Well, that was for the people who do get the reference XD

Ash-Love interstest-Iris-Dawn and Clian

Would a female character having a crush on a male character that isn't Ash be acceptable?

And by this, I don't mean she's a female Brock who goes after guys all the time. I mean she likes ONE person and I'd prefer it not be an obsessive sort of crush either. Those are creepy, even in fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Staff View Post
    Would a female character having a crush on a male character that isn't Ash be acceptable?

And by this, I don't mean she's a female Brock who goes after guys all the time. I mean she likes ONE person and I'd prefer it not be an obsessive sort of crush either. Those are creepy, even in fiction.
    Maybe having a crush on Ash's main rival who I assume will be a guy? ...Oh god. I'd love to see that. D8 It'd be amazing D8

Maybe having a crush on Ash's main rival who I assume will be a guy? ...Oh god. I'd love to see that. D8 It'd be amazing D8
    That would be hilarious if that happened in the past.

Dawn: "Sorry, Ash, I am leaving you and Brock to travel with Paul because he's such a dreamboat!"

you're making my genderbending loving sense tingle damnit.

I suddenly want to have genderbent hilarity. D8 xD

@pokemonmanic come here you -.- *strangles* XD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

you're making my genderbending loving sense tingle damnit.

I suddenly want to have genderbent hilarity. D8 xD

@pokemonmanic come here you -.- *strangles* XD
    I'm not the one who started the Paul and Dawn shipping so don't blame me XD

I'm not the one who started the Paul and Dawn shipping so don't blame me XD
    *Strangles you anyway*

>3>...Don't care. xD

...I could never imagine Dawn saying that, like ever.
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

That would be hilarious if that happened in the past.

Dawn: "Sorry, Ash, I am leaving you and Brock to travel with Paul because he's such a dreamboat!"
    ....I am so sigging this. If this happened I would be in tears from laughter D8

Quote Originally Posted by princess raspberyl View Post
    ....i am so sigging this. If this happened i would be in tears from laughter d8
    the second traitor of this thread.

Must god die in a hole now.

Kaythaxbai. ;_______;
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

the second traitor of this thread.

Must god die in a hole now.

Kaythaxbai. ;_______;
    2 people on here (Katie and Gina) already sigged me! Thanks, girls

TRAITORS I SAY D8.

TRAITORSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. D8 xD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Gah, stupid tablet that lets me copy things but never paste them! D8 I'll sig it tomorrow. D8
    If any of the girls left Ash to travel with the rival I would love to see his reaction. D8

Ash/Female Trainer/Gym Leader (Ash/Dawn/Brock)

Ash, New Girl (who wants to be a pokemon proffssor or something), and Cilan.

Maybe she can be shy and quite while Cilan is extreme and happy. So they can still clash like Iris' nature side and Cilan's science side.

Random : PokéRadar

I feel like its about time Ash started traveling on his own now. The Trio thing has been done to death and I can't see Ash traveling with only a female without a huge emphasis on romance being made.

Besides, he's been through 5 regions at this point. If he can't take care of himself by now, then something is seriously wrong with him. It made sense in Kanto and to an extent Johto as well for him to have Brock and Misty follow him since he was rather inexperienced. But when Hoenn came around, I felt it was time to go it alone, and for a few minutes, I thought that was actually going to happen. But like always, its only teased until the new girl meets up with him. Pretty much every region starts off with him going it on his own, only for the new girl to show up and follow him and Brock (Or in BW's case, Cilan) baby him and make sure he doesn't attempt to do anything to take care of himself on his own.

Besides, why even include these "Main characters" if they don't do much of anything other than be Ash's cheering section when it comes to important battles for him? At least Dawn didn't just waste away on screen for 100+ episodes. She actually was a huge player in DP as was as much as a main character as Ash. If they go with the "Dynamic Duo" again and have the main girl share the screentime with Ash and have her be equally as important, then I'm all for it. If not, then have him travel alone. Trio's have gotten old and ineffective, and 4 people just becomes too much at one point, even if they all have individual goals.

This is Pokemon, what makes you think they can have 4 main characters and give them each equal focus with their own set of Pokemon and do it effectively?

But like every other idea I had had in terms of the anime, its not going to happen
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    I feel like its about time Ash started traveling on his own now. The Trio thing has been done to death and I can't see Ash traveling with only a female without a huge emphasis on romance being made.

Besides, he's been through 5 regions at this point. If he can't take care of himself by now, then something is seriously wrong with him. It made sense in Kanto and to an extent Johto as well for him to have Brock and Misty follow him since he was rather inexperienced. But when Hoenn came around, I felt it was time to go it alone, and for a few minutes, I thought that was actually going to happen. But like always, its only teased until the new girl meets up with him. Pretty much every region starts off with him going it on his own, only for the new girl to show up and follow him and Brock (Or in BW's case, Cilan) baby him and make sure he doesn't attempt to do anything to take care of himself on his own.

Besides, why even include these "Main characters" if they don't do much of anything other than be Ash's cheering section when it comes to important battles for him? At least Dawn didn't just waste away on screen for 100+ episodes. She actually was a huge player in DP as was as much as a main character as Ash. If they go with the "Dynamic Duo" again and have the main girl share the screentime with Ash and have her be equally as important, then I'm all for it. If not, then have him travel alone. Trio's have gotten old and ineffective, and 4 people just becomes too much at one point, even if they all have individual goals.

This is Pokemon, what makes you think they can have 4 main characters and give them each equal focus with their own set of Pokemon and do it effectively?

But like every other idea I had had in terms of the anime, its not going to happen
    Ash being alone would be boring

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Ash being alone would be boring
    Care to elaborate why?
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast