Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Diet: Health, Junk, and Fat?

Post Your Diet: Health, Junk, and Fat?

What do you eat everyday from breakfast to dinner?
    Your favorite foods?
    Are you on some weight-loss diet as well (or weight gaining)? Or are you eating whatever?
    You are welcomed to get as detailed as you want about your food.

Spoiler:- My own diet:

I eat whatever has the highes chance of ending my life. Like tha KFC sandwich made out of fried chicken and bacon.

Eatin on the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

i'm taking pills every day to get my antibiotic score higher woooooo....

My diet is pretty horrible. My gut proves it to me. Just had two 7-11 taquitos and a red bull for breakfast this morning.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

I eat a lot of carbs, dairy, and protein.
    I love pasta, cheese, meat, but most of all: bread. Fancy bread tastes so great.

I have celiac dieise which means I can not eat anything that contains gulten in it; so my diet is limited. I eat Rice,fruits,meats,dariry and cocolate and everything I can be sure that doesn't contain gulten.

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    I have celiac dieise which means I can not eat anything that contains gulten in it; so my diet is limited. I eat Rice,fruits,meats,dariry and cocolate and everything I can be sure that doesn't contain gulten.
    Have some people been unable to eat gluten forever? Because I had never heard of anyone not being able to eat gluten (I didn't even actually realize what gluten was) until about a year ago.
    Is this something new? Because now I see "gluten free!" advertised on everything from cereal to processed meats, and I never recall hearing about it when I was younger.

I like to eat chocolate, potato chips alot(especially chocolate), but I do alot of exercise, that makes my diet balanced
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Quote Originally Posted by Doux View Post
    Have some people been unable to eat gluten forever? Because I had never heard of anyone not being able to eat gluten (I didn't even actually realize what gluten was) until about a year ago.
    Is this something new? Because now I see "gluten free!" advertised on everything from cereal to processed meats, and I never recall hearing about it when I was younger.
    Yes some people can not eat gluten. People that have celiac or gluten intorence have been around since well since wheat,rye and barley ( which gluten is found) was grown. There is just more cases documented today than back than the same can be said for people who are milk intorent. We now know more about it so food makers are working to supply food for people like me that can't eat gluten to the market.

I eat so much red meat its insane

I love anything beef. Beef this beef that I'll eat the **** out of it.
    But that just doesn't end there. I eat tons of meat in general. About 60% of my diet is meat. I do this not only for its flavor but for the huge amounts of protein it gives me for Powerlifting. Other than meat, I eat a decent amount of bread (usually if its a sandwich or burger though. Or if the meat is breaded. Other than that I don't eat too much of it) and I have been trying lately to eat a good balance of fruits and veggies (but those are blegh compared to BIG OLE STEAKS)

Today though I ate 2 Fried Eggs, probably a 1/4 of a pound of bacon, two pieces of Texas Toast, and a serving of Greek Yogurt (2x protein yall!).
    For lunch I ate a Turkey salad sandwich without the bread, ate it with salad leaves, some strawberries, 2 oranges, a 190 cal ice cream bar, and a bag of really low fat doritos.
    For lunch I'm planning on roast beef something? I dont know, maybe a burger without the bun. 3 hamburger patties maybe? havent made it yet

I'm 185 pounds so i need to maintain weight and keep up muscle, so I pretty much have to gorge to keep myself in check for powerlifting.

I generally eat very healthy. Most of my foods are organic, with loads of lean meats and healthy fats (olive oil, coconut oil, coco butter), and my carbs are slow digesting and loaded with fiber (oats, quinoa, amaranth). I also have a cup of matcha green tea every morning.

I eat healthy for the most part, I do like to cheat every once and awhile but if I do I try to make sure it still covers most food groups, like some Supreme Pizza for example. I eat Wheat bread, Health nut preferably, lean meats (Turkey, Roasted Chicken, etc), Peanuts/Cashews/Almonds/Pistachios. Not a whole lot of Pasta, Rice is a definite, Fruits and Fruit smoothie drinks, Oats, red meat.

High Protein, Low fat, or at least more good fats like Omega 3's.
    " Power isn't just about going forward, it's about not letting anything hold you back "

I basically eat whatever is the house.

Usually, for lunch, I make a thing of Mac and cheese and have that. My sister eats some too but whatever we have left over, my dad gives to the dogs to eat.

And for dinner, I usually eat whatever my mom makes.

I try to eat healthy since I'm trying to lose weight since my cousin is getting married in a few months and I want to lose some weight before her wedding since I'm in the wedding party.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    I eat whatever has the highes chance of ending my life. Like tha KFC sandwich made out of fried chicken and bacon.

Eatin on the edge.
    Hahaha, same, I never thought about it that way. I don't really eat poorly as far as meals go, mostly meat, but I eat tons of junk in between, so I've earned a nice fat gut.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

I'll eat what I feel like/find at home, but I like my meat, so I'll eat that more than my vegetables, which I will eat some of when I feel like it/feel daring. I tend to eat junk food for snacks most of the time, and yet I never seem to gain anymore weight (even with my muffin top). I'm so far about a hundred pounds, and I've remained about a hundred pounds for about a year now. Which is fine, since when I first started college, I was aiming for a hundred pounds anyway. (I'm about 4'11'', hundred pounds is a healthy weight for me. Also, I can't give blood because I'm too small whoo!.) I don't keep track of calories anyway, so even if I'm not eating right, as long as I'm not having health problems and my weight is consistent with my height, I'm fine with it.

I think I might be allergic to green peppers, I get a buzzing headache with a duration that depends on how much of it I eat. I once ate an omelet my grandfather since I felt daring that day and he offered to make it. It had a lot of green peppers and onions in it (he's from the South, he's used to spicy foods), and when I ate it all, I thought I was dying for an hour or so. My head buzzed so freakin' much, I was getting sick. Wasn't fun. Then I got it again early this week when I ate meat loaf and accidentally (yeah, accidentally) ate a piece of meat with a green pepper in it, and my head buzzed for about ten-fifteen minutes, though it wasn't as bad as it was with the omelet. Was still noticeable, though, so I've come to the conclusion I might have an allergy/resistance/whatever to green peppers.

Yup. Looks like eating greens might be a problem for me. Not that I care too much, I'll have some fruit here and there, and I eat a lot of carbohydrates/pasta, yogurt and rice. So guess that's a good enough balance for me.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I always eat healthy breakfasts, like 1% milk & Special K cereal, fruit, oatmeal, etc. Then throughout the day I eat less and less healthy food. I have fast food around once a week.

Also I don't drink soda.

I tried something I have never had before today that is probably going to become a staple in my diet because it was so incredibly tasty.
    Sushi. I had four different kinds of sushi rolls, and one shrimp roll. I had them with wasabi and that was so, so, so good. I feel like I've been missing out. xD

If anyone feels the need to diet, you should try gluten free. It's like low carb, but you mostly cut out the worst carbs and keep the hearty veggies and beans.

I have GERD, which means lots of foods cause bad heartburn. I have to severely limit anything fried, excessively fatty, acidic, caffeine, alcohol, chocolate, and anything spicy.

So yeah, I'm kind of forced to eat healthy. Yogurt, eggs, or non-acidic fruit for breakfast, salads with non-vinegar based dressings or deli wraps for lunch, and some type of protein with a veggie for dinner. This recent for me, so I miss pizza, burgers, and mexican food.

~~

My mom is a health nut so naturally I eat junk whenever I can.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I only munch on choco's sometimes like probably twice a month...?

I try to just eat one plate of food, esp rice... I eat rice with other stuff twice or once a day...

I sometimes dance off some calories or walk and stuff, that's it, nya~

I'm one of those people who can eat lots of fatty foods, and never gain any weight.

You guessed it, I like sugary snacks.

Being a native Egyptian, however, I like Egyptian and Greek foods, too!
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I'm one of those people who can eat lots of fatty foods, and never gain any weight.

You guessed it, I like sugary snacks.
    Same here, I have a high metabolism. It sucks though, because I'm so skinny -_-

I eat pretty healthy, though I am a mooch and eat a lot of food from work to save on my monthly food costs.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

My diet: Eat whatever sh!t's aveilable, and that do not require time being made

I eat a weird balance between healthy and junky

Too busy to eat much <.> Lunch is always 2 pieces of bread or something, tops so my diet.....isnt all that great

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast