Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your Diet: Health, Junk, and Fat?

I've been eating a lot more dairy than I usually do recently...cheese is so tasty, oh my god. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Being a native Egyptian, however, I like Egyptian and Greek foods, too!
    It must be so neat being Egyptian..your culture has some of the most interesting history on earth. D:
    I don't care much for American history, myself.
    Last edited by Doux; 17th January 2013 at 1:14 AM.

Lately I've been drinking a lot of water, tea and black coffee.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

I eat mostly fruits all day. I'll have tofu, rice, pasta every once in a while, beans. The only junk food i eat is candy.

Chocolate, taco bell, mcdonalds, potato chips.
    All that healthy stuff y'know

Oh and freaking KFC!

I have a pretty modest diet, filled with plenty of veggies, lean protein, right amount of the right fats, some fruits, lots of fiber, not a lot of carbohydrates, low in refined sugars, 64oz. H2O daily(some of that is made up of 2-3 cups of tea). My meals are broken up into 5-6 small meals, about the size of my hand. I allow myself at least one day of the week, usually Sat. to have a not so modest meal.

I am actually diagnosed with adult ADD, so I have to have a lot of structure in my daily routine, no matter how much I dislike it at times, that includes my food intake as well.
    Last edited by Dreamy; 17th January 2013 at 10:07 PM.

I really need a better diet, mine right now is horrible.

I basically eat lunch at school (which is supposed to be healthy but it doesn't rly seem like it), then come home and eat a bunch of snacks up until we eat supper which is probably something made in a hurry and not with the intent of being very good for you. I'm trying to drink less caffeine and more water though.

My diet for the most part is good. I eat the foods that provide me with the proper nutrients that I need. I am very strict in what I eat and how much I eat. My diet consists a lot of protein. Also, I have cut out fast food restaurants like McDonalds, BK, Wendy's, etc. The only fast food places I eat at are healthy ones like Subway and Potbellys.

But for the next semester while I am at College and into the summer, I am going to change up my diet to consist primarily of only fruits, vegetables, and foods that are high in protein (like grilled/baked chicken, tuna, turkey, and eggs). Also I am gonna cut out candy and desserts (except during special occasions). Gonna be real strict with this diet and my workout (since I am a regular at the gym).
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

What do you eat everyday from breakfast to dinner?
    For breakfast, I always try to eat a hard-boiled egg or oatmeal. During weekdays, I have a sandwich and chips for lunch. My family's Filipino, so I usually eat meat and rice for dinner.

Your favorite foods?
    I really like salmon nigiri, it's fresh and delicious! Unfortunately, it's quite expensive.

Are you on some weight-loss diet as well (or weight gaining)? Or are you eating whatever?
    When I'm eating out, I try to eat whichever food has the least calories.
    "There are bad ways to win - and good ways to lose. What's interesting is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

I eat what tastes good. But luckily for me im not that into junk food, most of my diet consists of meat, soda, and rum.
    And because of the hours im awake, i dont eat breakfast, or i dont eat dinner depending on how you look at it. 2 meals a day for me.
    White: Liquid(Serperior), Steve(Wargle), Kitsune(Zoroark), Bowser(Carracosta), Benisuzume(Volcarona), Yin(Zekrom)
    FC: 2623 2056 1823-Tatyana

Black: Solidus(Samurott), Cell(Reuniclus), Tator(Krookidile), Archie(Archeops), Buckshot(Sawsbuck), Yang(Resiram)
    FC: 1420 6686 1330-Mike

White2: Longpig(Emboar), Lucky(Sh Scolipede), Jimmy(Vanilluxe), Tetsujin(Golurk), Peanut(Jellicent), Rose(Ferrothorn)
    FC: 2237 5012 1360-Kain

I have kind of a varied diet. Breakfast is usually a fried egg and a piece of toast, occasionally oatmeal or cereal, which I dont like so much. Lunch usually consists of some sort of leftovers, a sandwich with some sort of lunchmeat and cheese or instant noodles, though I try to not eat those all the time due to all the salt and stuff, but it's a quick lunch. Dinner varies from day to day, usually some sort of meat, veggie and carb such as rice, pasta or bread. Occasionally I will eat pizza or Chinese food.

I try as much as possible to have a healthy diet, Im also underweight so I try to get enough to eat, will try to eat more veggies and remember to eat salad. Im not allergic to any foods as far as I know, but I control my sugar intake due to certain health conditions, but it's not like I need to eat that so I usually don't miss it. Other than that, I say my diet is fairly healthy. I could eat more fruit instead of other snacks, so I probably will try to do that.

More specifically, I have about 6 meals a day. breakfast is always oatmeal and a fruit. then i'll have an after workout smoothie of fruit, almond milk, and tofu. lunch is whatever i feel like eating. then my afternoon snack is usually fruit. dinner is whatever i feel like eating. then i'll usually have more fruit for the night snack.
    I'm allergic to greasy foods, so I can't have it.

I don't eat as much as I did in the past, I used to be on the edge of being overweight. Now I am just right. However now I usually have cheese on crackers (about 4) in the morning for breakfast, ham and cheese sandwich for lunch and dinner usually varies from pasta or chicken stir-fry. I also like to have a coffee in the morning to get me going.
    I hardly eat between meals for some reason.
    When eating out with friends, I rarely order a lot.

I should start eating healthier,everything I eat well almost everything is either fried or sugared.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Usually, I have cereal for breakfast and a frozen meal for lunch. For dinner...it's whatever my mom and dad decide to make.

I usually eat clean or low-cal foods, I'm currently on a diet to get lean and lose excess skin and stomach flab I have leftover from when I was overweight. I tend to aim for a certain amount of calories these days, I absolutely don't drink any sort of soda, chips, or junk food. The closest I come to eating junk food daily is two chocolate chip low-cal cookies with cheese on each. Otherwise I really don't eat high-calorie, high-fat foods. Useless calories and foods that don't really fill me up or benefit me are a no-no as well. I'm a Powerlifter as well as a Football player, naturally I aim to gain muscle and try to go for higher-protein foods. I only eat three meals a day, btw I'm 16-years-old.

If anyone cares what I eat daily, here's my MyFitnessPal account.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    I always eat healthy breakfasts, like 1% milk & Special K cereal, fruit, oatmeal, etc. Then throughout the day I eat less and less healthy food. I have fast food around once a week.

Also I don't drink soda.
    99% me... I'd say 100 but i don't eat fast food except like once every 6 months and i don't know what oatmeal is??????.... You might think I'm crazy but I'm Aussie so i don't think they have it here

I try not eat lots of dairy (excel 0% fat milk and laban) ever since I found out that you need this thing (only now the name in Arabic) that comes out of the cow when it's giving birth to make cheese

also @Dragontail
    I heard Egyptian/Greek/Turkish foods are very similar to Lebanese food (which I don't mind but I prefer to eat only once a week)
    I've been living in Lebanon for the past 3 years but now I'm moving back to Australia (yayyy!!!) except I'm sure your dad doesn't go out with a gun to shoot birds, come home, skin them, then barbecue them.... I was fine with eating them..... until I found out I was actually eating literal bird brains
    Last edited by moot; 22nd February 2013 at 1:13 AM. Reason: use the edit button next time

Sigh... i eat lots of Junk food and fatty food. is hard to have a healthy diet, specially when you work at a fast food restaurant!!
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

Well, I'm pretty much an omnivore, especially given how busy I've been lately and therefore how hard it's been to really keep track of what I eat. I tend to still stay on the relatively healthy side food-wise, though I seem to constantly have a shortage of vegetables in my house except in canned soup form. In fact, nowadays I consider a cheeseburger a good source of vegetables (because of the lettuce, tomato, and pickles), provided they're the good cheeseburgers at the good burger joints rather than most large fast food chains. Here in America it's very easy to find a good cheeseburger, and here in California it's very easy to find a healthy one. (And by healthy, I don't mean with avocado--though most sandwich shops in California do seem fond of putting avocado between their bread slices.)

One weird quirk of mine is that despite the fact that I'm NOT lactose intolerant (I better not be if I mentioned cheeseburgers), I prefer soymilk over regular milk. There's just something about cow's milk that just doesn't taste that good to me for some reason. Otherwise the only regular milk I ever drink is chocolate milk and the cream I put in my coffee (and tea occasionally, though I put soymilk in tea as well).

There was this one time several years ago that I was on the most restrictive diet I've ever been on, not to lose weight, but to cure some intestinal inflammation problem I had. Being on the diet meant no grains (not even rice), no fruit, no sugar, no dairy, no nuts, no soy, no vinegar, no coffee or tea, and no processed foods. It was a nightmare. I remember the second day I was on that diet and I had no food in stock that I could actually eat, and for a while I felt like I was going to collapse from hunger. It didn't help that I had very little body fat to live off of either. Fortunately though, it only lasted for about four weeks. Who knows, this diet might be good to lose weight with, even though I didn't really lose any weight from it. But then again, I'm already underweight.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I have a terrible habit of skipping breakfast 99.9% of the time. For lunch, I'll fill up 50% of days. Other times, I'll just have occasional snacks leading up to dinner. Dinner is something I never miss unless something urgent pops up that prevents me from feasting.
    I'd say I'm a very well-balanced eater, despite skipping meals here and there. The one food I can't stand, though, are olives. There are some specific cultural foods I don't care for either. Other than that, I'll eat anything that's brought before me. I enjoy cooking, so I rarely have takeout... eliminating some of the junk food factor. However, I still enjoy my fair share of it come snack time and whatnot!

I'm eating pretty lean foods, with some fats being a rare occurrence. Mostly Lentils and macaronis for lunch and dinner, eggs or oatmeal for breafast. Rarities might be pancakes or french toast morning wise, meat or fish 2-3 times a week. No junk food as well. Of course unemployment is the case for this, not the fact that I want my diet to be like this.
    BLAH

I don't eat.

Food is for the weak.

My diet consists of soda, water, chocolate, Oreos, milk, Italian food, Chinese food, and massive amounts of beef and chicken. And it's delicious.
    Ghosts Rule!
        Spoiler:- Plans for X/Y:

My typical meals must have some sort of meat or fish on it. I'm a carnivore. I don't mind eating healthy foods, but I need to have fish or meat somewhere on the plate or I won't eat it.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Approximate normal daily caloric requirement for an average male who performs light activity is 2,200; for a female, it is 1,900.I mostly consume a lot of high-calorie snacks (not junk food) such as cheese sticks, milk shakes, muffins, dried fruits, yoghurt and breakfast bars.I love pizza with coke...love it...Ymmmmm

Lately my diet has consisted of too much instant Ramen. I know it's not exactly healthy and could be considered junk food, but a lot of days I just dont feel like making anything else for lunch. I really should try and find more healthy things to eat, I like sandwiches on whole wheat bread and things like that so I ought to eat more of those.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast