Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your Diet: Health, Junk, and Fat?

I also should start eating more healthily, at least I've started to eat porridge for breakfast. It certainly gives you more useful nutrients than your average bread and keeps you satisfied much longer.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

porrage? PORRAGE? What are you, some kind of European, or something???

oh,you are. you're welcome for that global economic collapse, and contnuous antagonation of the worlds most religiously over-reactive social club.
    white 1: under construction

white 2 FC: 4513 9737 5496

Quote Originally Posted by psychonerderer View Post
    porrage? PORRAGE? What are you, some kind of European, or something???

oh,you are. you're welcome for that global economic collapse, and contnuous antagonation of the worlds most religiously over-reactive social club.
    I take that as a compliment.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Basically 2 or 3 meals a day.

I always eat breakfast and dinner, but sometimes I don't have lunch since I'm too busy.

i can eat a bunch of junk food all day but due to the combination of my body's fast matbolism and me "not eating enough" i still weigh almost less than average xD but hey being skinny has its perks =P

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

Quote Originally Posted by zombieoverkill12 View Post
    i can eat a bunch of junk food all day but due to the combination of my body's fast matbolism and me "not eating enough" i still weigh almost less than average xD but hey being skinny has its perks =P
    this will probably change after you exit your teens. it happened to me about 15 months ago, randomly put on a few kilos in a couple of weeks after being able to eat whatever without gaining weight.

these days i mostly just eat slightly smaller portions and snack less (and eat less fastfood)
    life is
    a game

My diet is well balanced. In every strip of bacon there has to be a strip of lettuce.

I ain't even mad tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Doux View Post
    Have some people been unable to eat gluten forever? Because I had never heard of anyone not being able to eat gluten (I didn't even actually realize what gluten was) until about a year ago.
    Is this something new? Because now I see "gluten free!" advertised on everything from cereal to processed meats, and I never recall hearing about it when I was younger.
    No, it is not "something new".

Adderal, cigarettes, and ramen noodles.

I'm gonna live to be one hundred.

Meat. Only meat. Dont give none of that vegitable stuff lol
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Way too much unhealthy junk. Eating away your feelings fake you fa, kids.
    I'm onna start eating a bit more healthy in a little while, when it is not easter. lol

I don't like potato chips, I think they are disgusting.

I am an All-Consuming-Fire.
    I eat anything I find in the fridge. From beans, to meatloaf, to cheesecake and Chinese food.
    Potato chips, oatmeal, fruit, corn dogs. The faster I can get it ready the better.
    But if one of these things is gonna kill me, it's gonna be coke. I drink way to much of that.
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

I'd say my diet is a good balance of everything.
    Under Construction

Hmm... I eat all sorts of thing, but probably more junk than I should. :/
    I can smell u

I eat too much junk and hardly any fruit and veg. I eat loads of carbs (bread mostly) but dont burn off all the calories. I hate veg if im honest and should eat far more. As for meat, i love most of it (horse included) and get a bit of iron from them. Also i drink loads of milk to get calcium and vitamin D.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I pretty much only eat junk. I can't think of one example of a vegetable that I would actually dare to put in my mouth. Same goes for fruit and meat with few exceptions. Having the insane metabolism that I do, it doesn't really matter what I eat or how often (Which is pretty much constantly).

I also drink almost nothing but Pepsi.
    Last edited by Canto; 24th April 2013 at 5:28 AM.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

I suppose an equal balance of healthy foods and junk foods. For the most part, I hate a lot of the typical junk foods like: soda, chips, candy, etc. My only real downfall are things like donuts and cookies. The fact that I love baking makes it even worse. >.<

Aside from that though, I kind of wish I ate more vegetables. I LOVE fruit, too bad we hardly ever have it in the house though. :/

I eat just about everything, and a lot of it, so I'm gaining twice the weight. Cool, right? I use to be a huge soda drinker, but I cut way back on it. I eat a healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but it's the snacks and desserts that will kill me. I consider myself overweight, but I've started to do a bit of exercise, so maybe I'll lose the meat one day.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

I'm in the hospital at the moment due to abusing alcohol and not eating as much as I should have done
    The booze filled me up and I ate one meal a day, a small one at that.
    I'm now realising the mistakes I made and how I wasted the past 2 years of my life...

So right now I have to eat as much as I can of pretty much whatever. But it's hard as I never have an appetite, never feel hungry, and get full really quickly.
    I still eat decent though and don't pig out on sweets and chocolate and stuff, although my dietician would prefer it if I did!

Right now I'm addicted to peanut butter and jam sandwiches (or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to you American folk!) and protein bars. Hopefully I'll put weight on soon, I am slowly, but not as much as I'd like. I need to find low volume foods that pack a load of good calories.

I dont really eat that much, and when i do, its mostly meat and fruit, so it balances out. i mean sure i eat a few Oreos, but thats practically it. i feel fat when i start snacking, so i stopped doing that.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

I love potato chips and ice cream. I'm really trying to cut back, but I always end up eating some daily.

I've started investing into Green tea and combining it with cross country. The results are really good and I've begun to slim down more than without the drink. However, one thing irks me: does green tea invoke a bit of gynecomastia?
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

I eat mostly junk, but I do enjoy a home cooked meal. Thing is, I'm really skinny and have almost no fat behind me. Even if I eat all this junk and do nothing then I don't gain any weight. People say I'm lucky, but I'm always hungry so I'm not all that lucky. My friend and I each ate a box and a half of pizza by ourselves. And I mean he ate one and half and I ate one and a half. It's bad. I'm eating Cheetos right now.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I stopped eating so much chocolate this year but over the last few days I started eating more again, it's hard to stop

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast