Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your Diet: Health, Junk, and Fat?

I don't eat in the morning; various healthy things at lunch and mostly vegetables in the evenings, so I basically eat healthily. However every month I have two to three days of binge eating that I can't control..
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

To be honest, as long as something isn't soup, I will probably eat it.

In other words, I eat whatever is handy at the time.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

My diet is pretty balanced since it consists of diary, fruit, vegetables and carbohydrates. I also get plenty of protein from fish, mainly tuna. I'm pretty much a soda addict even though I can stop myself from guzzling down Coke and Pepsi for a few days at a time. It's too tough for me to stay away from junk food for long though; my cravings always win. I'm average weight so I guess I shouldn't feel too guilty about snacking often, but I've started eating healthier by including more vegetables and fruits to my diet nonetheless.

eat-all-the-things.jpg
    This is kinda how I eat

FC: 2406-6166-3485 IGN: Emerald

I have cereal for breakfast every day. except sunday. thats bacon day. then whenever im at school, i have pasta for lunch. every day. except friday. thats chicken burger day.
    i eat various stuff for dinner. and i dont drink much either

My diet will earn me an early grave, as I just eat.. stuff, whenever I feel like it. luckily, I burn calories like a furnace, so I don't get superfat right away.
    Man, why did God make food so delicious?

Look up the Hunter S. Thompson diet whilst listening to this song and that is my diet irl.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    My diet will earn me an early grave, as I just eat.. stuff, whenever I feel like it. luckily, I burn calories like a furnace, so I don't get superfat right away.
    Man, why did God make food so delicious?
    What's the movie in you signature?

And back on topic, I pretty much eat whatever I feel like eating. I try to limit fast food, fried food, and sweets, but everything else is fair game. Tons of eggs, shrooms, sandwiches and ramen. College life.
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

I want to gain weight & muscle so I use Bodybuilding.com for assistance in regards to food.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

I eat a mix of healthy and junk food. The type of snack I eat depends on my mood.

Omg I'm SOOOO sick of ramen. D8 I'd rather eat ramen than live without internet and driving. XD Kinda sad. I always add eggs and peas to make it a little bit more standable.

I eat taco soup (taco mix, cream of chicken, corn, pinto beans, 1 lb of beef) quite often. Its tasty and lasts awhile.

Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes. I keep a crap ton of oatmeal because its standable but I hate it and it doesn't go fast. XD
    Claimed Pidgeotto and Morty of Pokemon!
    White 2 FC - 0906.1633.6882
    **I'm looking for multiple Pokes in multiple threads. MESSAGE me back plz~**

i eat a mix of health and junk food. i am currently trying to lose weight as i am slightly overweight, so i try to eat less and exercise more. i struggle, because i eat a lot. As for favourite food, i would have to say that my favourite food is Fish pie. it is delicious.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

I try to avoid junk food when I can, but my family occasionally goes to fast food restaurants.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Don't eat breakfast most mornings, coffee keeps me going till lunch.
    Sometimes i skip lunch, other times it's usually something basic like a sandwich
    Dinner, Lots of red meat, fish, bread, chicken.

I dont eat that much ****, I usually have an iced coffee each day.

Ice Cream is my one weakness, though.

I eat pretty healthy, I usually stay away from fast food because I always feel like **** afterwards.

Five guys is definitely my weakness though, Cajun fries are the bomb! :3
    White 2 Friend Code: 2280-5933-8307

I each a ton of stuff from both aspects, but luckily for me, my metabolism makes up for all of it.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

17. Default

My diet consists of Whiskey, Coffee, Coke, and Red Bull in no particular order.

I want to eat healthier, but can't afford it. The only time I eat "healthy" is mid to late summer, when my garden has fresh veggies and such. I would love to eat more meat, but my digestive system of late can't handle it. >:-( As a result I am more vegetarian, but mostly eat unhealthy vegetarian food.
    Being ignored displeases me.

I have a very planned out diet, as I cannot eat many things due to my chemical sensitivities. I generally only eat one meal a day. I find I get sick to my stomach if I eat more than that per day.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

It depends really, if I got time, I'll cook some heathly meals or if I'm too lazy or tired, I'll just settle for fast food or frozen foods. Always snacking in between because I'm trying to get my weight up.

Hi Akiyama,
    I break my meals in small frequent meals and eat vegetables and fruits mostly in my meals. My favorite food is salmon fish and love to have grilled salmon in evening daily. My goal was to maintain my body weight as I have lost 34 lbs last year by strict diet meals and regular workouts.

Though I have a high metabolism(I'm at that early teen age and weigh 120, and yet people call me skinny as hell), I pretty much eat fatty food sometimes, and eat nutritious ones like bananas and apples. Sometimes I'm that diligent enough to consume five pizzas in twenty minutes.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

I'm a vegetarian (edited to add: this is due to dietary restrictions and allergies) but I load up on them bean (and peanut/almond/other nut) related proteins. I have to eat quite a bit because I work out fairly often. The combination gets demanding so I have to watch everything I eat real closely and basically stuff kale in my mouth every day.

There's no downside though because I find "health" food delicious. There are some days I miss steak, but then it gives me an excuse to try out new recipes to quell the compulsions. I have the weirdest diet according to my friends and can usually be found eating boiled peanuts and making homemade veggie pizzas.
    It's all over the place, but I make it work. It's really fun to try out new recipes but when I'm busy I just buy bags of frozen veggies and frozen premade pizza dough and go from there. If anyone's interested, you should definitely try roasted cauliflower on pizza (even ones with meat). It's so good omahgawd.

/ramble over

That's Captain lead developer to you.

I honestly have a poor diet , eating fatty foods often. Good thing i have a high metabolism. I really want to eat healthier but healthy food always so unappealing and not tasteful at all to me

Iam vegatarian and feel good by it. I don't need meat to live on
    o wow iam just like a cow

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast