Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your Diet: Health, Junk, and Fat?

i usually have at least 2 eggs in the morning. throughout the day, its random but i do shy away from fast foods until after 3 weeks. i eat large portions during dinner time.

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

Mornin Toast all the time but maybe PB&J sandwich sometimes

weekends mornings is eggs and somethin else

dinners random but I never eat too much of it
    runnin helps round it all out along with nightly exercises -w-

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

For the past 7 days, I have been working out and eating healthy. I am trying to lose 40 pounds. The last time I weighed in was Friday and I was 153 1/2 (I started at 160). The only thing I drink is water. The only meats I eat are grilled chicken and fish. And when I cook them, I cook them on my George Foreman Grill to cut down on fat. I haven't had any chocolate, candy, or anything bad in seven days. As far as rice, pasta, and cheese, I only eat it when it's in a Healthy Choice or Lean Cuisine Meal. And I have only eaten bread once. I went to Subway and ordered a 6 inch Veggie Delight with no cheese, and I had Spinach, Tomato, Onion, Green Pepper, Banana Pepper, and Jalapeno Pepper and Sweet Onion Sauce. I had the 9 grain honey oat bread which was like 220 calories. BUT I had them scoop out the inside of the bread to cut carbs and calories and such. Otherwise at Subway I just get the Oven Roasted Chicken Salad, double on the chicken with all the veggies I get on my usual sandwich plus Apple Slices and Water.

Example of today's meals

For breakfast I had a Yoplait light yogurt. Triple Berry Torte Flavored.
    For lunch I had an Asian Style Veggie Burger, plain. No bread. Cantalope and Pineapple on the side.
    And now for dinner I am going to have a Healthy Choice Sundried Tomato and Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli.

The only time I have dessert is when The Healthy Choice Meal I choose has one in it, like the Caramel Apple Dessert.
    Pokemon White 2 CHAMPION team

Serperior, Lucario, Wailord, Galvantula, Altaria, Mismagius

Breakfast: Special K cereal
    Lunch: A Small salad or a sandwich
    Snack: Protein Shake/Protein bar
    Dinner: I just eat whatever my mom made, but in a small portion.

He Will Be Loved l Sig By Sworn Metalhead

For breakfast, if it's a week day I eat cereal, mostly Shreddies. If it's the weekend I have salted butter on toast.

For lunch I always have a sandwich. My favorite ingredient is turkey slices. They are DELICIOUS.

I was never really the snack type of person, but when I'm hungry before dinner I like to have a packet of crisps.

And for dinner, I love my meat. I do not like chili, stir-fry or just mixed foods in general. My meat has to be big, separate from the vegetables or gravy and tasty.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

I'm a pescetarian (like vegetarian, but I eat fish) and I've had a fast metabolism my whole life so I've never really gained weight, even when eating a shitton of junk food and candy. I've always been that one skinny girl lol. I recently started on birth control though, and a common side effect is weight gain, so I'm gonna watch my diet more.

I'm gonna miss buying a bag of chocolate and sitting on my butt playing World of Warcraft.

My diet is whatever I can afford.

For the last 6 months or so I've been on the Paleo Diet, also known as the 'Caveman diet'. Basically you cut out yeast, gluten, dairy and saturated fat and only eat meat, certain fruit and vegetables and nuts. I'm a dancer and I've found this diet to be extremely successful. I've been tested for gluten and dairy allergies/intolerance's which came back clean, however I was still feeling quite bloated after eating both of those foods but since being on this diet I have felt so much better. It does help with weight loss, however I'm a naturally very small and slim person so I haven't lost weight as such, but I fell as though I am leaner than I was before going on the diet. The only issue I've had with this is that I'm allergic to nuts which cuts out a major 'snack' section of the diet, however I have just replaced that with more fruit and vegetables.

A typical diet for me for the day would be:
    Breakfast:
    1 Poached egg
    1 Banana

Snack:
    1 Apple
    Carrot/Celery Sticks

Lunch:
    Broiled Chicken salad with assorted vegetables such as lettuce, cucumber, tomato, carrot, chopped celery, capsicum etc

Dinner:
    Broiled fish with vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrot etc)

Snack (if required):
    Fruit salad

Keep in mind this portion in intended for myself so may need to be adapted to other peoples needs, however there are some great articles on the internet and books about this diet if anyone is interested in it! It may seem boring, but you can really make it something if you explore different salad options etc. And to any students out there who say that it's too expensive, I am a student on a low budget and can afford all of this easily, the only thing that is somewhat expensive is the fish, so I only do that every couple of weeks. Fruit and veges are surprisingly cheap (here in Australia they are anyway).
    "Dancing is my obsession. My Life"

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1024-9785
    Friend Safari is Bug
    Beautifly, Combee and Pinsir

3DSXL Friend Code: 0920-1750-8020
    Friend Safari is Bug
    Masquerain, Paras and Pinsir

PM and I'll add you

Gods don't eat.

I've been trying to eat healthy lately, but side effects often occur. Since I have to cook for myself, I try to eat healthy food for my main meals all the time, but soon after eating a meal, i retire to eating chips and candies...which may be explained by me just starting to eat vegetables (less than a year of experience).

I usually wake up after breakfast, so I don't eat it. I eat plenty the rest of the day/night, though. Mostly snacks and energy drinks. I have a terrible diet, but I only seem to be getting skinnier and more fit.

Cookies and candy are my favorite foods. Junk food all the way!

I have a fairly healthy diet, i never eat fast food and rarely drink pop and sugary drinks. so far today I've had a small bowl of fiber 1 cereal, carrots, broccoli, and kale fried together, a peach, and a nectarine.
    I love ribs, chicken, mac and cheese, garlic and onions
    I hate pickles, bell peppers, dressings, mustard, and mayo
    my team:

My diet consists of Cheerios, pizza, and celery. That's pretty much it.

I try to workout be thats never gonna happen right now. I'm only 13, so yeah. I have stopped drinking Soda, never eat Fast Food, which I find gross, and only drink Water or sometimes Juice. I use Milk in my cereal, but switched to low fat/fat free milk. Tastes even better! I make smoothies for breakfast almost everyday, instead of eating cereal. I'm not fat or chubby, but I'm not all abs and six pack either. I have been eating lots of veggies and salads with dinner, too. I am taking smaller portions as well. I figured if I start eating healthy now, it would stick with me as I become an adult. Slow Metablisms suck but oh well thats how God made me. I hate the people at school who eat Pizza and Cookies all day and don't get fat. NOT FAIR!

I have to eat pretty healthy, because I have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).

At home, I eat pretty much vegan. I have a varied diet of tasty yet low calorie foods. I eat the following on a regular basis:

+Whole wheat cereal, grains, buns, rice, and bread.
    +Whole wheat and grain pancakes.
    +Long grain and Jasmine rice.
    +Hummus (as a spread for bread, toast)
    +Raisan brain, whole wheat puffs.
    +Prunes.
    +Corn tortillas, tostados,
    +Oatmeal
    +Cream of Wheat
    +Tofu
    +Plant protein.
    +Boca burgers and morning star patties.
    +Spaghetti Sauce
    +Strawberries, raspberries. I generally don't like fruit.
    +Red potatoes.
    +Love veggies: string beans, broccoli, corn, cilantro, squash, edameme beans, cucumber.
    +Silk milk
    +Orange Juice
    +Vegetarian Curry
    +Naan

I cannot have cheese, any meat, eggs, or milk. Once or twice a week or so, I go out and have a cheeseburger, ice cream, or pizza. Any more than this, and my condition triggers.

Once I move into an apartment with a kitchen, I will eat more Indian and middle eastern cuisine as they are my favorites, but they require more cooking.

Default Erm...

I have to admit, Im one of those people who think there fat when there not. Im only twelve and I've just started a Strict diet. I weigh four stone, is that an advrage weight for my age? My friends weigh five - seven.
    Last edited by Flaaffy180; 13th July 2013 at 12:57 PM.

I'm one of those that eats and eats and eats and barely gains weight (although I have recently)

People tend to be jealous of that, but it's not much fun at all. If I didn't then because my metabolism is sky high, my weight would drop pretty quickly. My diet's fairly mixed. I love my fruit but hate vegetables, and I eat a lot of meat (my Mum's a vegetarian and she jokes that I eat meat for the both for us)

Flaaffy I'm 5ft 1 and weight 8 and a half stone, which is on the dot perfect for me (oh, and I'm a 22yr old female if that helps). You don't need to be on a diet aged 12 because you'll be going through hormonal and growth changes soon so your body will be naturally changing and you have to adapt to it. The best thing for you to do would be to go and see your doctor, they'll be able to give you a check up and advise you on what's a healthy size for you
    Last edited by Cloud_Arcanine; 13th July 2013 at 1:05 PM.

Default Thanks =D

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_Arcanine View Post
    Flaaffy I'm 5ft 1 and weight 8 and a half stone, which is on the dot perfect for me. You don't need to be on a diet aged 12 because you'll be going through hormonal and growth changes soon so your body will be naturally changing and you have to adapt to it. The best thing for you to do would be to go and see your doctor, they'll be able to give you a check up and advise you on what's a healthy size for you
    Thanks That's true though ill do that but ill still feel fat :/ I suppose I should just eat normal but try not to think negatively about my weight.

I eat tons of meat, tons of vegetables and some junk food, but not chips or anything like that, and a little bit of fatty foods

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Let's see
    Breakfast : Pure water, bread with mayo or Strawberry or Pineapple Jam

Lunch : Fruits juice, rice, chickens, sometimes vegetables

Dinner : Rice, vegetables, meats
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

eggs, oatmeal, tuna, protein shake twice during the day and whatever mom cooks at night

when i move out for school again ill probably just make steak every day

Quote Originally Posted by Handle Name: Ak-48 View Post
    My diet consists of Whiskey, Coffee, Coke, and Red Bull in no particular order.
    so hardcore.

my diet consists of whatever's in the house at the given moment.

I remember posting here a couple of months ago, but my diet has changed a bit.

I try to stay away from processed foods, so I drink the supposedly all-natural Naked fruit juice that comes in various flavors. I'm starting to doubt I can trust its advertising though, since I did researched it online and came across some unpleasant results. Other than that, I eat a lot of fish, pasta and rice. I also like almond milk from time to time, along with peanut butter and jelly (peach) sandwiches.

I don't like unhealthy foods.. so I tend to stay away from all fast food and any artificial sweeteners. I haven't eaten fast food in over a year.. I eat lots of yogurt and try to stay away from yogurts called "low fat", because a lot of them are incredibly bad for you.. in fact most diet branded things are. I mostly eat sandwiches.. yogurt, lots of chicken. My diet rarely changes.
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast