Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Freewill [Discussion Thread]

Yeah real sorry about taking awhile to post, out of everything thats been going on, I also got "RPers block" lol. Plus, I got a lot of Rodeo's goin, so I may not be that active at first, but once its over, or I get eliminated, ill be more active. :3
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Yeah, it's that time of year when everyone's exam bloated included myself.
    But I'll probably post more often now. ^^

Autumn earned four badges, but I don't think there was anyone else who completed an entire journey~
    And for missions, how about something that puts them directly in the face of Team Rapture, so they are really begin to understand what they're dealing with?

EDIT: Oh yes, when are we going to start using the codenames since everyone's introduced themselves with their actual names? xD
    Last edited by Nightdreamer; 24th January 2013 at 2:24 AM.
    oh hai thur.

None of my characters challenged any gyms
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Hey guys, sorry for the inactiveness. I still need to figure out a convo with sketch /lol.

I'd like a siege mission :3 Where we go and recapture a city to make it a base, that'd be pretty cool.

EDIT: Nope, Aron didn't go through the trainer route. Actually, I think he just travelled a lot, lool.
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 26th January 2013 at 2:17 PM.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Trainer Routes Stuff

Mary didn't, she didn't have any pokemon until the bombing raids started.
    Aiden didn't, he's lived in Lancuosa Town all his life.
    Jutta attempted challenging the Snowpoint City gym, but didn't succeed.

Gage didn't either, but he traveled alot.

Anyways, id like to say that I have a ride tomorrow in the tournament I'm in, so if there's any new posts, and I might not post for a day or two.

I will check everyonce in awhile to keep up to date though.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

I got a post ready just waiting for progression since it looks like we all posted for the most part
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Howdy, peeps! I'm your new Dark-type, here to bring a shadow-y edge to y'all's RPing adventures! Bwehehehehehehe... hehe

Some quick questions before I throw Kevin into the mix and mess up everything:

1) How did people know to come to the Chateau? What prevents Team Rapture from understanding the message, as well?

2) Am I to assume that Team Rapture has no air-force presence? Seems to be that way, since we got a plan into the forest without any problems. Would we have to worry about aerial reconnaissance picking out the plane?

3) Does Team Rapture use an R as their logo? I thought it would be interesting for our heroes to assume Kevin is from Rapture upon his entrance (would allow us to see how each of them would respond to a real intruder).

4) It seems a bit indistinct to me how much time has passed since the distaster. For some of the characters, it appears to be years, for others days, maybe weeks.

... I think that's it!

And also, Kevin can fulfill the trainer-circuit-completion for the entire group (he's based off of multiple Nuzlocke Challenges).

Anybody with questions about him, feel free to ask here or in PM!

I feel like I killed it

'Sokay, Eyepop. I'm getting the feeling the whole thing's died.... I'll go VM some people.

I'm still on board with the rpg i dont want it to die
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

I VM'ed Spyro, and I haven't gotten a reply.

Yeah, I bothered Spyro a few days ago, without success.

Next time Spyro's on.... ahh, I'm tempted to ask if I could take over when he's gone so it doesn't die.

If theres anything i could do to help i really don't want to let the rpg die
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Got any leverage on our GM?

I asked him and he said people don't seem to be interested, so I suggested him a possible solution- VM the other people, and if they DON'T post a reply on if they want to keep going in a week or something, their character got scared and backed out. Those who want to keep going stay n the team. he hasn't gotten back to me yet...

Still nothing?

Yeah. Still nothing. I think I may just make an outrage post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    I asked him and he said people don't seem to be interested, so I suggested him a possible solution- VM the other people, and if they DON'T post a reply on if they want to keep going in a week or something, their character got scared and backed out. Those who want to keep going stay n the team. he hasn't gotten back to me yet...
    Firstly, school guys. School. I was seriously insane to start this rp at such a bad time between semesters. But hell, okay. I'll be posting tomorrow, if people don't reply to the next post in the thread they'll be booted, obviously.

Also I'm a girl but whatever lol

Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    Firstly, school guys. School. I was seriously insane to start this rp at such a bad time between semesters. But hell, okay. I'll be posting tomorrow, if people don't reply to the next post in the thread they'll be booted, obviously.

I still better finish my conversation with Sketch before I go on a trip. or I'll just do a flashback type of stuff if time restricts.

ASB Squad

You're a girl!? *blushes* Aaaah... sorry 'bout that, Spyro.... *shame......*

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    You're a girl!? *blushes* Aaaah... sorry 'bout that, Spyro.... *shame......*
    Its alright! Most people here assume I'm a boy so I've kinda gotten used to it. C:

Anyhow, I'll be posting after school. (GMT -7:00. Its juuust about 8:30 am.)

Its alright! Most people here assume I'm a boy so I've kinda gotten used to it. C:

Anyhow, I'll be posting after school. (GMT -7:00. Its juuust about 8:30 am.)
    Hehe, I posted BEFORE you did... so that counts right?

Anyways, I'm off on another trip, but me and sketch sorta coordinated the convo already... xD

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eyepop View Post
    Some quick questions before I throw Kevin into the mix and mess up everything:

1) How did people know to come to the Chateau? What prevents Team Rapture from understanding the message, as well?

2) Am I to assume that Team Rapture has no air-force presence? Seems to be that way, since we got a plan into the forest without any problems. Would we have to worry about aerial reconnaissance picking out the plane?

3) Does Team Rapture use an R as their logo? I thought it would be interesting for our heroes to assume Kevin is from Rapture upon his entrance (would allow us to see how each of them would respond to a real intruder).

4) It seems a bit indistinct to me how much time has passed since the distaster. For some of the characters, it appears to be years, for others days, maybe weeks.
    While you're at it... could you please answer this? :O

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast