Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What TV channels do you watch most?

The Hub,Nicktoons Network, Animal planet

I don't have cable or satellite. PBS and I spend a lot of quality time together.

I don't watch TV much, but when I do it's Cartoon Network or Comedy Central. TV is becoming ruined from these stupid companies. TLC is supposed to be the learning channel, not the 'weddings and little girl channel'.

I don't watch TV, but I eventually will soon. I've been watching the first season of Once Upon A Time and I'm looking forward to watching it eventually on ABC when I catch up. I watch some Zoids too, but that's not on TV anymore.

Now that I think of it, they're completely different genres...

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

There's only one network I've really been watching lately - TBS. Two shows mainly - Conan and King of the Nerds. Other than that, YouTube does wonders for me.
    3DS FC: 0302-0291-6804

Move along, nothing to see here.

ESPN channels, cartoon network, nickelodeon would be the most common. Also watch informative channels sometimes (discovery, national geographic, travel, etc.), but hardly ever watch the news on any channel.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    I don't have cable or satellite. PBS and I spend a lot of quality time together.
    Me too! Watch Downton Abbey? I love Rick Steves Europe and Rudy Maxa too!

Lately I have been watching only ABC (Modern Family, The Middle, Suburgatory, America's Funniest Home Videos) and CBS (Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, the Monday night shows). Excluding stuff I watch on-line/On Demand I watch reruns of Big Bang Theory on TBS and in syndication.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Surprisingly, Food Network. My favourite shows on there have to be Sweet Genius, You Gotta Eat Here, and Mystery Diners.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I don't really watch TV that much these days but I sometimes tune in to Nat Geo, ESPN America (because Finland), Motors TV and YLE (the national TV of Finland)

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

ESPN, TBS, Nickelodeon, NBC, ABC are about it

GodDamnZilla

Mostly I watch CBS, Science Channel, History Channel(when there is actual history on), H2, PBS, BBC America, USA, ABC, TNT, ION, Cartoon Network, Nicktoons, I think that's about it.

I watch Cartoon Network and Disney XD

I watch Disney channel (and "kickin it" on disney XD), Nickelodeon, and nothing on cartoon network except....well take a wild guess, lol.
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

I been watching a lot of Cartoon Network lately cause of adventure time and anime and Pokémon XD also nick and animal channels cause of gator boys and fox
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

ABC Family and Cartoonnetwork for me lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

The animal channels, History channel as for Cartoon channels mostly CN and Nick but only when the TMNT on are on.

106 on SKY. Sky 1 I believe. Just for Simpsons.

Saaatoshi!

Cartoon Network, TBS, FX, Comedy Central, Fox, and the Weather Channel.

I used to watch a lot of TV but lately not so much. Used to watch G4 just for Attack, and Discovery channel, along with the following other things. Now I just stick to Fox for the animated shows and record Bones, NBC for The Office (I watch The New Normal via On Demand service), USA and SyFy for wrestling, and I think that's it.

Nick, Cartoon Network and Infinito

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

i will watch ion for hours at a time when they have criminal minds on, and ive kinnda been getting into cold case so yeah....
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Well i watch bbc3, viva, 4music, e4, challenge, channel 4, 5Star, 5 usa (imaginative names). There are others but those are the main ones =D.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Sky Sports. For sports.

To be honest, Youtube has taken over as my main source of entertainment. When I do have a TV on other than for sports I usually just put on Challenge. Kinda shows what my love for old gameshows says about my ageing mentality.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast