Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chihayafuru 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Poor Porky, he was doing so well, then Arata decided to go serious.

Next week Chihaya vs. Shinobu round 2, do want.
    HE WAS MULTI-TRACK-DRIFTING-CARD-HITTING!!
    His parents were hilarious. Laughed so hard.

Next week is going to be intense. Chihaya wasn't as screwed this week as I had thought, but next week could be an entirely different story.

This episode was stunning. I love how the Queen was portrayed here - it really brought her character alive. The moment she said "When?"... that was just perfect.
    Last edited by TotalPotato; 8th June 2013 at 5:26 AM.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

That was the most bittersweet episode of anything I've seen in... well, a long time. Possibly a year. Tears were almost brought out.

Edit: Just... ****! Best show this season, easily.
    Last edited by Charizard Champion#06; 8th June 2013 at 7:02 AM.

This episode was amazing, which is something I've come to expect of this series as a whole.

I thought Chihaya might be a bit better this time around, but I guess with the injury and all that was a bit much to ask.

Seeing whether or not Taichi can win his final and make it to A class is going to be tense.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Even though this second season has been significantly inferior than the first, Chihayafuru is always ready to offer up an episode like this to remind us that it's still a cut above most other anime.
    Done here.

Oh god, Arata vs Shinobu next week...

Last edited by Jolteon91; 15th June 2013 at 7:04 PM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

FINALLY. FIIIIINNAAAALLLLLYYYYY.

That ending was so damn good. I love how he didn't even realize until she pointed it out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123