Thread: Rate My Battle Subway Team

Talking Rate My Battle Subway Team

Spoiler:- Battle Subway Team:
    Open to any suggestions, thank you!

White 2 FC: 4986 3698 5015

Current W2 Team:

For Ambipom you don't have any moves that get the technician boost because they are all 10 and 15 above the boost limit of -60 power, I'd recommend breeding again and get Fake Out give it Acrobatics and a Focus Sash so it gets the boost and doesn't get 1 hit KO from Terrakion or mienshao, also keep Seed Bomb, you could get rid of Brick Break for Low Sweep or Low Kick as they get the Technician boost unless you want to keep it for breaking down the occasional walls even though I don't see them often and U-Turn is pretty good for scouting except against Rocky Helmets and Iron Barbs and the mire rarely seen Rough Skin

Onto Chandelure
    Good with Shadow Ball for stab, and Psychic for coverage, Flamethrower is pretty good in singles, I say unless your meant to be a bulky Chandelure skip rest and teach it Heat Wave from BW2 or give it energy ball and get rid of the chesto berry for a Choice Scarf, or even give it choose specs for a more destructive force and use flamethrower since its stabbed boosted by nature and will be overpowering with specs. also its only resisted by water and rock and immune only with Flash Fire so only those 3 factors should be considered in using energy ball or flamethrower

Bannette
    I don't recommend having 2 ghosts on your team because you will have have 2 X2 for ghost and dark maybe switch it with scizor if you do and go banded
    Bullet Punch, Bug Bite, Super Power, U-Turn or adamant technician Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Bug Bite, SuperPower and life orb only if switching Pokémon though, otherwise your set is okay except adamant subtracts Sp.atk so your shadow ball and thunderbolt are weakened, maybe naughty nature, if you swictb shadow ball switch it with Shadow Sneak or Sucker Punch bannette is kinda tough since it gets such a miniscule movepool for offenses unless you want to run curse and or Destiny Bond and Shadow Tag (can't remember if it gets this)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    For Ambipom you don't have any moves that get the technician boost because they are all 10 and 15 above the boost limit of -60 power, I'd recommend breeding again and get Fake Out give it Acrobatics and a Focus Sash so it gets the boost and doesn't get 1 hit KO from Terrakion or mienshao, also keep Seed Bomb, you could get rid of Brick Break for Low Sweep or Low Kick as they get the Technician boost unless you want to keep it for breaking down the occasional walls even though I don't see them often and U-Turn is pretty good for scouting except against Rocky Helmets and Iron Barbs and the mire rarely seen Rough Skin

Onto Chandelure
    Good with Shadow Ball for stab, and Psychic for coverage, Flamethrower is pretty good in singles, I say unless your meant to be a bulky Chandelure skip rest and teach it Heat Wave from BW2 or give it energy ball and get rid of the chesto berry for a Choice Scarf, or even give it choose specs for a more destructive force and use flamethrower since its stabbed boosted by nature and will be overpowering with specs. also its only resisted by water and rock and immune only with Flash Fire so only those 3 factors should be considered in using energy ball or flamethrower

Bannette
    I don't recommend having 2 ghosts on your team because you will have have 2 X2 for ghost and dark maybe switch it with scizor if you do and go banded
    Bullet Punch, Bug Bite, Super Power, U-Turn or adamant technician Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Bug Bite, SuperPower and life orb only if switching Pokémon though, otherwise your set is okay except adamant subtracts Sp.atk so your shadow ball and thunderbolt are weakened, maybe naughty nature, if you swictb shadow ball switch it with Shadow Sneak or Sucker Punch bannette is kinda tough since it gets such a miniscule movepool for offenses unless you want to run curse and or Destiny Bond and Shadow Tag (can't remember if it gets this)
    Thanks!!! This is my first time making a team. I'll consider changing banette for a scizor once Im able to get it. However, I'll have to stick with banette for now. I did consider using destiny bond and shadow sneak, but shadow sneak is only 50 base atk so I thought it'd be alright if I use shadow ball special atk with 80 base attack instead, but I'll give it a try with both moves and see which one works out better. Banette has curse body, and chandeluer has shadow tag.

Current W2 Team:

Ok, first of all I'll be blunt.
    Bannette:
    It's NU for a reasn: It sucks, It's movepool is shallower than anything, and your set is pretty bad, I mean, a mixed attacker with an ADAMANT nature? plus it moves get the stupidest coverage
    It's also redundant and severely outclassed by chandelure, you can only use 3 pokemon so you should get all the variety you can.
    You should kick him out of your team, and put in either:
    A bulky fighting type, or a steel type, or a water type to sponge attacks that would kill chandie

I like the chandie set.

Ambipom
    first: GIVE IT FAKE OUT, it's probably it's best move since it gets stab and technician and it flinches the opponent, it's awesone
    switch out brick break for low sweep, it checks faster opponents and it does more damage because of technician.
    You could try pursuit since it gives you perfect coverage and it gets the technician boost.

KNEEEEL!!

Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    Ok, first of all I'll be blunt.
    Bannette:
    It's NU for a reasn: It sucks, It's movepool is shallower than anything, and your set is pretty bad, I mean, a mixed attacker with an ADAMANT nature? plus it moves get the stupidest coverage
    It's also redundant and severely outclassed by chandelure, you can only use 3 pokemon so you should get all the variety you can.
    You should kick him out of your team, and put in either:
    A bulky fighting type, or a steel type, or a water type to sponge attacks that would kill chandie

I like the chandie set.

Ambipom
    first: GIVE IT FAKE OUT, it's probably it's best move since it gets stab and technician and it flinches the opponent, it's awesone
    switch out brick break for low sweep, it checks faster opponents and it does more damage because of technician.
    You could try pursuit since it gives you perfect coverage and it gets the technician boost.
    Actually your suggestion is perfect, now the only steel type Pokemon I have are mawile and skarmory. Would Mawile be a good candidate for this set? Bulky fighting should I go for Hariyama, or conkuldurr?

Current W2 Team:

When I said bulky fighter, the exact pokemon I had in mind was conkeldurr xD
    As for the steel type, skarmory is clearly the better choice between those two, and you can use him to lure fir attacks to switch into with chandie to get the flash fire boost.

Also, theres always cobalion, which is a bulky steel/ fighting type, and he can switch into dark type attacks directed at chandie like they're nothing

KNEEEEL!!

When I said bulky fighter, the exact pokemon I had in mind was conkeldurr xD
    As for the steel type, skarmory is clearly the better choice between those two, and you can use him to lure fir attacks to switch into with chandie to get the flash fire boost.

Also, theres always cobalion, which is a bulky steel/ fighting type, and he can switch into dark type attacks directed at chandie like they're nothing
    I'm actually gonna go with cobalion, would a relaxed nature be useful for cobalion?

Current W2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by guyy94 View Post
    I'm actually gonna go with cobalion, would a relaxed nature be useful for cobalion?
    Never mind, I should go with skarmory, I don't think i can breed cobalion to get the nature and IVs I want so I'll put skarmory into the set.

Current W2 Team:

I don't know about the natures
    cobalion's unbreedable though lol
    but hes your best choice since he has justified
    skarmory comes after that though

KNEEEEL!!

I don't know about the natures
    cobalion's unbreedable though lol
    but hes your best choice since he has justified
    skarmory comes after that though
    Alright, I'll work with them. Thanks a lot for the suggestions!!!

Current W2 Team: