Thread: preventing recruitment

Question preventing recruitment

It's this folks... My Pokemon and my partner are both at Level 59 and whenever we go to dungeons with low Level Pokemons, most of they recruit. It gets annoying to refuse them all the time.

I wanted to know if there is an item to prevent the recruitment (like Everstone that prevents evolution). I am playing Explores of Sky.

Thank you.

kill them from afar

Yes, I know this, but the moveset of my Pokemon isn't composed exclusively of long range moves.

The Item your looking for is called "Iron Thorn". You can carry up to 99 in only one slot in your bag and at a high level one thorn equals one KO. Furthermore with the right IQ Skill (I can't remember which one) they can go right through multiple opponents as long as they are in a straight line. Yes, the Iron Thorn is the perfect solution to a lack of Line-of-Sight moves, and they are common on Mt. Thorn.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by It is I, View Post
    The Item your looking for is called "Iron Thorn". You can carry up to 99 in only one slot in your bag and at a high level one thorn equals one KO. Furthermore with the right IQ Skill (I can't remember which one) they can go right through multiple opponents as long as they are in a straight line. Yes, the Iron Thorn is the perfect solution to a lack of Line-of-Sight moves, and they are common on Mt. Thorn.
    Iron Thorn is used to be thrown at enemies, not to prevent recruitment.

I know that attacking enemies from distance is a way of avoiding recruitment, but this is just an alternative, it doesn't solve my problem completely.

Well, I think an item with this effect doesn't exist yet...

Thanks for replying, guys!

As far as I know they'll ask you if you attack them when they're right in front of you.

If you're partner defeats them they won't join.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†