Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: A Unova League Evolution (769)

Ugh, this Meleotta ending song..., time for something new, lol.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Here is the ending part of the episode,

Seriously, nobody else saw that the pokeball Ash was holding was 3D rendered? No comments on this?

Worst league ever, that's for sure..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Seriously, nobody else saw that the pokeball Ash was holding was 3D rendered? No comments on this?
    You mean this,

The announcement's still in effect and won't change in the immediate future. So please, if you mainly want to tell people what happens, follow Locormus' example and put it all in one post.

This also counts for quick notes-disguised-as-comments, which in itself don't really qualify as a proper review. And for the record, "proper" doesn't mean you have to comment on the entire 22-minute-broadcast, but stuff like, "Nice, *insert occurrence*" certainly won't do.

Sankyuu~

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Glad Booster defeated Lucario. Looking at the images, I noticed Virgil defeated Kotetsu with five Pokémon. How many Pokémon did Kotetsu use there?

I'm fine with the results. I don't mind Satoshi losing to Kotetsu as they're both best friends and then in the next round the person who is more tactical defeated the person who has a head-on battling style. Virgil defeated Kotetsu and that was the only result that would have worked, also it made Virgil not be pointless in this League which was a plus. No way was the ditz going to defeat the level-headed guy, so yeah, I am cool with the Isshu League.

Also I don't really care for battle tournament arcs anyway and we all know Satoshi wasn't going to win the entire League. I'm just laid back on his loss.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 10th January 2013 at 11:14 AM.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    I noticed Virgil defeated Kotetsu with five Pokémon. How many Pokémon did Kotetsu use there?
    I think Kotetsu used 6 in his match against Virgil. Also i think When Lucario fought Flareon, Virgil still had 3 pokemons left to use (though i am not sure about this yet).

great episode, easily the best league ever

10/10
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Too bad the only time we saw Leafeon was in it's introduction, I was hoping it would be the one to beat Lucario and give Snivy a pat on the back :P

What place did Ash finish in?

Quote Originally Posted by Sayho1234 View Post
    What place did Ash finish in?
    Obviously, Top 8.

His match against Kotetsu was a Top 8 one after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Obviously, Top 8.

His match against Kotetsu was a Top 8 one after all.
    which just goes to show that people shouldn't assume Ash will always "stick to course" if you get what I mean.

So Kotetsu only had five pokemon after all huh? Reminds me of me^^;

Lol @ Dino. He came a long way didn't he? He was definitely the second strongest person this league.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 10th January 2013 at 11:39 AM.

I saw the images on Filb.de and yes, Kotetsu did use six Pokémon against Virgil. Kotetsu defeated three of Virgil's Pokémon, but Virgil only used five.

Booster defeated Lucario with a Fire-type move like I was hoping. Good move from Virgil switching out Eifie for a Fire-type to battle a part Steel-type.

As you know, Lucario isn't weak against Psychic-type attacks. Now there's a matter of making out what Kotetsu's six Pokémon is (need a bigger shot).
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

Well here is the team that was used by the others,

Dino - Darmanitan, Mandibuzz, Cofagrigus, Leavanny, Galvantula, Druddigon.

Ramone - Lilligant, Stoutland, Beartic, Seismitoad, Chandelure (couldn't identify his 6th one as there isn't a HQ image yet).

The team which Kotetsu used against Virgil is also mostly unknown except Lucario and Hydreigon (the other 4, i couldn't identify because of LQ image).
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 10th January 2013 at 11:51 AM.

Although thrpe League was bad written for several reasons, I expect the outcome of these worse that what really happened.
    As expected Lucario wins against Pikachu with an Aura Sphere. But I saw things that I like of the episode:
    -Virgil defested Cameron without using his 6th pokemon and with one more pokemkon remaining. Cameron was hit by his own medicine.
    -Virgil win the league. Interesting because Ash hasn't left Unova yet and because if they adapt the game story the Champions league will take a part in Episode N.
    -Lucario is still out of his pokeball after evolving. If Lucario was put in a pokeball will be weird. Although that wonder me what happens when Axew evolves.

And they put the standard TBC at the end like always. The writers have learnt the lesson to not put the New adventure tag outside of new series.

Virgil's pretty dang good if he took down Hydreigon(i'm gonna assume Cameron did use it) without bringing Glaceon or Vaporeon in there, Flareon beating Lucario was impressive.

I wonder what Cameron's sixth was, but I guess we'll never know.

I beg ya..can anybody pls tell me where did u see d pics? Serebii's not uploaded yet! Pls post the link..

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
    I beg ya..can anybody pls tell me where did u see d pics? Serebii's not uploaded yet! Pls post the link..
    Look to your heart's content

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Fighting one of those weird warrior cosplayers again who are now after Calem for some reason
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Well, I hope the N arc redeems this series, the league sure as heck didn't, I hated the thing in fact this tme. I always love the leagues though, so sucks to be me right nowXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Was there a big upcoming preview for episode N after this episode aired?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    thnx! So Ash's deteriorated after all..!

You mean this,

Yes! The shadings definitely different then normal, I wonder why.. :P

I think Kotetsu used 6 in his match against Virgil. Also i think When Lucario fought Flareon, Virgil still had 3 pokemons left to use (though i am not sure about this yet).
    Yup. Virgil had three left, but one unused, likely Eevee, based on the same team being used in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Too bad the only time we saw Leafeon was in it's introduction, I was hoping it would be the one to beat Lucario and give Snivy a pat on the back :P
    At least we know it was used against Cameron and Dino based on the full teams being shown after he won.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    which just goes to show that people shouldn't assume Ash will always "stick to course" if you get what I mean.

So Kotetsu only had five pokemon after all huh? Reminds me of me^^;
    Nope, he had six in his battle with Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Lol @ Dino. He came a long way didn't he? He was definitely the second strongest person this league.
    He definitely had a good team, and I'm surprised that he didn't win against Virgil considering that he had the advantage.

Leafeon, Umbreon, Espeon: All weak to Leavanny and Galvantula's bug moves.
    Leafeon, Espeon: Both weak to Mandibuzz's Dark/Flying moves
    Espeon: Weak to Cofagrigus
    Jolteon: Resisted by Leavanny, Galvantula and Druddigon
    Flareon: Resisted by Darmanitan (vice versa) and Druddigon
    Eevee: Cofagrigus is immune, but vice versa counts here as well..

Well here is the team that was used by the others,

Dino - Darmanitan, Mandibuzz, Cofagrigus, Leavanny, Galvantula, Druddigon.

Ramone - Lilligant, Stoutland, Beartic, Seismitoad, Chandelure (couldn't identify his 6th one as there isn't a HQ image yet).

The team which Kotetsu used against Virgil is also mostly unknown except Lucario and Hydreigon (the other 4, i couldn't identify because of LQ image).
    Last one for Ramone is Durant. A very varied team that would've stood a good chance against Virgil. Lets wait until we get HQ images for Cameron, I'm really interested though..

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Virgil's pretty dang good if he took down Hydreigon(i'm gonna assume Cameron did use it) without bringing Glaceon or Vaporeon in there, Flareon beating Lucario was impressive.

I wonder what Cameron's sixth was, but I guess we'll never know.
    I really wanna know! xD But it actually looks like a Watchog to me.. You can see the puffy cheeks.

Virgil used: Jolteon, Leafeon, Umbreon and Espeon to take down 5 of Kotetsu's pokemon, as Flareon was new on the board. Meaning that Kotetsu probably went stupid again, with something like sending out Samurott/Swanna vs. Leafeon, or Jolteon. Which makes you wonder what Espeon was doing there at all, unless the fifth pokemon Kotetsu used was neutral or weak to Psychic..

From what I can tell from the picture on Filb, it went like this:

Samurott - Jolteon: Jolteon
    Ferrothorn - Jolteon: I assume Jolteon, as Leafeon wouldn't make any sense.
    Lucario - Jolteon: Lucario
    Lucario - Leafeon: Switch
    Hydreigon - Leafeon: Hydreigon
    Hydreigon - Umbreon: Umbreon
    Swanna - Umbreon: Umbreon
    Watchog - Umbreon: Watchog
    Watchog - Espeon: Espeon
    Lucario - Espeon: Switch
    Lucario - Flareon: Flareon

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
    thnx! So Ash's deteriorated after all..!
    Yuuuuup...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I haven't watched this episode but i will watch it on Pokemon Smash..

Dang it. I kinda wanted Cameron to win the entire league.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast