Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepiest Pokemon Related Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    When that guy from DeviantArt imagined what pokemon would look in real life. Truly some scary creepy nasty stuff.
    Still better than furry Rainbow Dash with E-cups (which also got the front page on DeviantART). On that topic, replace Rainbow Dash with the name of a Pokemon and you'll have my answer.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Squirtle View Post
    Old Chateau freaks me out O_O
    Yep. Old Chateau holds it for me too.
    And I thought nothing was going to top the old Lavender Town music- nor the ghost Marowak at the bottom of the staircase. Also the Strange House in Reversal Mountain kinda creeped me out a little purely because I didn't expect anything to move around the way it did. Haha.

said thay frosslass used to be a human... Nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

J-Wittz uploaded a video on YouTube about weird Pokedex entries... They pretty much define creepy!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonskull View Post
    I can't totally remember it like it was, but there was an episode in the first season in the anime where a ghost of a woman (I think) which was on a ship(?) that I was quite intrigued by
    The Ghost of Maiden's Peak, although she wasn't on a ship, that was her husband and the reason she turned into stone. It was a creep episode, and you think she wasn't real but she's there in the end,.

The ghost girl in the Dusknoir debut episode was creepy too (The one in Sinnoh, when Ash and the others are in school, in two teams blue and red).
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Strange House in BW2. It's implied that Darkrai killed the ghost girl on Marvelous Bridge. Pretty dark if you ask me.
    And even though Darkrai realized it, he didn't let Cresselia cure her just because he was lonely :P

Also, the Opelucid City Frost Theme sounds creepish.

I loved the Lavender Town tune. The Strange House in Unova was the creepiest for me. All that ripped furniture and slashing on the wall *shivers*
    Vivillon Hunt:

Native Vivillon: River

Need: Tundra
    PM me if you'd like to trade Vivillons!

Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    What Jynx would look like in real life. That gives me the creeps. *Shivers*
    Clearly you've never seen a picture of Nicki Minaj.

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

How about Sabrina in the Pokemon anime. She split in two; Sabrina who wants to master her psyshic power and the doll she carries who represents her lost childhood.... shudder....

Kadabra... One boy woke up as one... 0.0

Saaatoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily101 View Post
    Banette's pokedex entry creeps me out soooo bad...

"A doll that became a Pokemon over its grudge of being thrown away. It seeks the child who disowns it."

x_x Why does it seek the child who disowned it? What does it wanna do!?!? I threw away dolls before! EEEEK!
    You know dolls are said to have been created to contain the souls of people who have passed away..... What if your dolls are searching for you?....

Anyway, I remember when my brother read me the pokédex entry for Gengar from RB when I was 3 years old, it gave me nightmares for a week.
    Last edited by TheNepsenify; 11th January 2013 at 7:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Kadabra... One boy woke up as one... 0.0
    Speaking of, if a boy aged under 16 turned into one, shouldn't it be underlevelled? And, how did Abra come to be, if just one boy turned into a Kadabra? What did that kid do? breed himself?

Shedinja's pokedex entry gives me shivers :z

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Speaking of, if a boy aged under 16 turned into one, shouldn't it be underlevelled?
    Level doesn't equate to age...
    My New 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Simply PM me if you want to add my code.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I don't think this counts as creepy, but...

Upon becoming a Fog Trainer, I realised that Gengar and Genesect's faces are almost identical.

(Hey, maybe THAT'S where Plasma got the idea from!)
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kian D View Post
    Shedinja's pokedex entry gives me shivers :z
    And what's facing you when you send it out to battle

The creepiest Pokemon related thing out there, to me, is Hypno's Lullaby. But, that's a fan-made thing.

The creepiest official Pokemon related thing is Gothitelle. Specifically, its cry. And before B2/W2 came out, the dex entry for the thing said, among other things, that it would foresee its trainer's death. B2/W2 add that it's actually sad about that, the original entries just kind of stated that they specifically can, and do, see when their trainers will die. Pretty freaking creepy, if you ask me. I'd MUCH rather deal with a discarded bug shell that can suck a soul out a person than a shrieking gothic fortune-teller that's interested in knowing about how I'm going to die.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned the infamous glitches and their effects on your game. Imagine seeing Glitch City through the eyes of Red must be terrifying. Think about it: he is essentially trapped in a hellish mishmash of numbers and strange codes, with not a human soul in sight. Thank Arceus I never came across a glitch as a kid. I would've been scarred for the rest of my Pokemon-playing days.

RE: Jynx
    Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    Clearly you've never seen a picture of Nicki Minaj.
    Haha I didn't want to post it myself but I was waiting for that to come up XD

I always liked the creepy things in game such as the Lavender Town music, but what really creeped me out was the fan made story where a batch of the games was causing people to kill themselves.
    Feel free to add me for the Friend Safari! Message me and I'll add you too!
    3DS Friend Code: 3308-5038-9924
    Fighting! Riolu. Pancham. Mankey.
    Do it for the Mankey!

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    How about Sabrina in the Pokemon anime. She split in two; Sabrina who wants to master her psyshic power and the doll she carries who represents her lost childhood.... shudder....
    Yes! that anime episode in which she turned Ash, Brock and Misty into dolls, man i remember being a terrified 6 year old watching that and the consequential nightmares. The thought of being stuck in that Doll World as little, helpless and the toy of a psychic lunatic of a girl for all eternity freaked me out.

Still, I look back at that as a fond memory and one of my favourite episodes.
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

in pokemon bw2 , theres a hiker that says something about a zoroark that fooled humans in the forest 2 years ago.
    it turns out that this guy was the zoroark himself.
    my b/w 2 team:
    black 2:

white 2 :

The creepiest thing to ever happen to me during gameplay at least was when I first understood what it meant when the game said: "Tentacruel used ACID!" O.o SCARY MAN!!!

Definitely the banned episode from the first season where James has inflatable breasts. That is the most disturbing thing EVER!

Lampent's delightful pokedex entry X_X

"It arrives near the moment of death and steals spirit from the body."

"The spirits it absorbs fuel its baleful fire. It hangs around hospitals waiting for people to pass on."

Actually the whole Litwick family have creepy dex entries.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast