Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepiest Pokemon Related Thing

This probably seems minor compared to other things, but what really creeps me out is... Bug Bite. Specifically, that nibbly-chewing sound of Bug Bite (B(2)/W(2), unless it's the same in D/P) is absolutely jarring to my ears. Every time an opponent uses it I have to turn down the volume because every time I feel like my heart's being chewed up. >_>

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Everyone is forgetting about the creepy Jigglypuff that appears in the suggested videos on various YouTube videos from time to time. Ugh. Just UGH.
    Last edited by OrcaCity; 14th January 2013 at 3:47 PM.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

Parasect
    "A host-parasite pair in which the parasite mushroom has taken over the host bug. Prefers damp places"- from Leaf Green
    "A mushroom grown larger than the host's body controls Parasect. It scatters poisonous spores."-from Pokemon Platinum.

So now it actually takes over the host bug. So Parasite is pretty much a Pokemon without a soul.

Whatcha you mean creepypasta..?
    ~~~~I Am Teh Epic Dude~~~~

Legendary battle would be epic :3

Well, it's not very creepy or scary, but it's weird. I am talking about the fact that Gengar would be the shadow of Clefable or a dead Clefable. I actually find it really cool.^-^

RAWK ON
    I have a flying friend safari with Woobat, Doduo and Tropius.
    My Friend Code is 3136-6575-8714
    VM me your Friend Code if you're interested and tell me what Pokemon you have.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie View Post
    Yes! that anime episode in which she turned Ash, Brock and Misty into dolls, man i remember being a terrified 6 year old watching that and the consequential nightmares. The thought of being stuck in that Doll World as little, helpless and the toy of a psychic lunatic of a girl for all eternity freaked me out.

Still, I look back at that as a fond memory and one of my favourite episodes.
    I know right! I still go back and watch those three episodes about Ash trying to beat Sabrina, A LOT. They're so creepy, but so entertaining. xD

--

Anyways, in White there are a ton of kids you battle throughout the game dressed up in little Pikachu costumes. The first time I came across one I turned and talked to it thinking it was an actual Pikachu. I didn't realize it was a girl dressed as a Pikachu until she started battling. xD To the point, on her costume the tail she was using was the male design, not the female design, and being me, I noticed right away, and started silently making fun of her. xD

It seems that each generation has increased the level of creep factor with Ghost Pokemon Dex entries. Gengar's entry is heavy, Banette's is heavy, Drifloon's is real heavy, and the fifth generation was no different with the Yamask, Litwick and Frillish lines.

But Kabutops' Gen I Dex entry deserves special mention because it's visceral. Slices the victim open and sucks out the fluids. I don't even think there's a game rating for that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)
    Platinum Nolan: 5456-9450-6056
    SoulSilver Marth: 3911-2110-0139
    White Ezekiel: 5286-1507-3882

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

^Thats why its really important not to go to the wilderness w/out any pokemon.

They also put more ghost houses and human ghosts in newer gens, if thats not enough. :/
    But I love it.
    Kalos shinies (Some):
    - Vivillon Hunt Complete! -

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Quote Originally Posted by OrcaCity View Post
    Everyone is forgetting about the creepy Jigglypuff that appears in the suggested videos on various YouTube videos from time to time. Ugh. Just UGH.
    No! Not that one! *hides* I was looking up Red and Blue glitches a while back, and I saw that video everywhere. *shudders*
    No offence, but I also think furries are REALLY creepy. Who would do that to an animal (and no, I am not pointing anyone out, and do NOT respond to this)?
    Last edited by Hydreigon6507; 15th January 2013 at 2:49 AM.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post

-- Anyways, in White there are a ton of kids you battle throughout the game dressed up in little Pikachu costumes. The first time I came across one I turned and talked to it thinking it was an actual Pikachu. I didn't realize it was a girl dressed as a Pikachu until she started battling. xD To the point, on her costume the tail she was using was the male design, not the female design, and being me, I noticed right away, and started silently making fun of her. xD
    I remember first finding one of them in Pearl, I was all like what's a pikachu doing out in the middle of no where. Then it turned out to be a kid. Makes you wonder what would've happened if a trainer came across one of them and tried to catch them.

Lavender Town has never seemed anything more than peaceful to me. The Pokemon Tower on the other hand does get a little eerie with the Channelers there seemingly being possessed...

The Old Chateau is actually one of my favourite hangouts in Platinum. I'm kind of curious about the backstory of what's happened there, what with the ghosts of the old man and little girl and the odd antidote in the trash. Read a pretty good creepy-pasta on the subject once.

Upon my first visit to the Strange House I was intrigued and rather creeped out. The girl that kept appearing disturbed me more than the moving furniture, though. By the time I'd reached the end of that little storyline however, I felt bad for her more than anything else.

And some of the aforementioned Pokedex entries... There are so many really creepy ones- it makes you realize what kind of perils the trainers that use said Pokemon must go through.
    Dark mono-type V?:
    Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova
    ~*~*~
    "If you want someone to sign a letter addressed to you 'With love', you might try asking someone who doesn't hate your guts."

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

There's always Hypno's Lullaby. Click my signature to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    There's always Hypno's Lullaby. Click my signature to check it out.
    Hmm.... I guess that was a little creepy... I never really thought of it like that... I always assumed the Hypno didn't mean to, and was just an idiot or something. xD

There's something kind of distressing, in a way, about the fact that Gengar is approximately the same size as the male player character in HGSS. Either that or awesome because it might also imply that the Gengar you own just chills in your actual shadow and keeps you covered. Then again, the possibility that some ten-year-old's shadow could just suddenly reach out and beat the **** out of you is kind of scary in its own way.

Also, Yamask, but that's in more of a depressing way.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue
    The usual links

What do people eat? I mean do they have chicken chicken in Pokemon world or do they eat Pidgeys?

Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    What do people eat? I mean do they have chicken chicken in Pokemon world or do they eat Pidgeys?
    I always wondered the same thing.

I think probably Pidgeys, they just don't say that because... I don't know, they just don't. xD

Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    Torchic. Chicken that cooks itself.

...I am terrible.

I don't think I could bring myself to eat Pidgeys, though... My babies. ;A;
    Dark mono-type V?:
    Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova
    ~*~*~
    "If you want someone to sign a letter addressed to you 'With love', you might try asking someone who doesn't hate your guts."

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    I always wondered the same thing.

I think probably Pidgeys, they just don't say that because... I don't know, they just don't. xD
    And they eat Magikarps? I don't... I don't... know...

Hypno pokedex in firered..He STILLS KIDS

for me its anything that has to do with ghost type pokemon...i'm convinced that all of them are malevolent entities that want nothing more then to make you suffer or take your spirit away *shuudder*

ironically, i use Jellicent, but i'm not sure what it has planned for me...
    Last edited by Trot Away; 15th January 2013 at 6:52 AM.
    Failing is easy, trying to isn't!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

Hanters pokedex all of them says it licks and you die....if thats true why DOSE HE LICK POKÉMON AND THERE NOT DEAD....Guess he has too lick them hard

Quote Originally Posted by D Dog Master Of War View Post
    Hanters pokedex all of them says it licks and you die....if thats true why DOSE HE LICK POKÉMON AND THERE NOT DEAD....Guess he has too lick them hard
    A lot moves would probably kill a human, but not necessarily a Pokémon - they're just generally stronger entities. That's why the evil team members just let you walk past them after you've defeated them in battle, cos otherwise the numerous powerful creatures you have at your disposal would Fire Blast them in the face..
    3DS FC 2165-6429-4026 Spheal, Bergmite, Lapras

Shiny crew:

Can't wait to transfer you all up!

Have you ever noticed when you battled Gary in the Pokemon Tower (Lavender Town Tower), he states something about paying his respects to lost Pokemon? When you battled him prior to that, he had a Raticate, but every match afterwards was without Raticate. Maybe his Raticate died. It's a little sad. The Ghosts in Pokemon Tower were creepy.
    Chespin! I Choose You!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast