also, in Black2/White2 when you defeat a certain schoolgirl at Celestial Tower, she remarks of how tired she is with Litwick, it's like she is unaware of what it's doing...
Last edited by Endolise; 15th January 2013 at 8:28 AM.
-Azealia BanksRelationships are like farts; if you push too hard, you just end up with s***.
N's castle. In both B/W and B2/W2. I mean, how do you hide something like that underground? And then N's room from when he was a little kid, particularly the music that plays in there.. But what's worse, way worse, is going in there in B2 and the music's all warped. It's probably more sad than creepy. And his sisters kind of made me nervous too, in B/W.
And the Shadow Triad. We still don't really know their deal, but they became a lot less scary to me after B2. Clearly if they need Pokemon to fight me, then they can't be that much more than human. In Black I was totally convinced that they just weren't human at all, but like ghost Pokemon that had taken on the form of humans or something to serve Ghetsis.
3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
Message me with yours!
probably N's room, it is really creepy how when you look at something it then said that it looked like it had recently been with.
White 2 team~ all lvl 100~ 8 badges~ E4 complete~ white treehollow complete~ join avenue rank 10~ 81 medals
I find Yamask, the Gardenia poisoning the Old Chateau ghosts, and Pokemon Lost Silver incredibly disturbing. N's backstory mostly depresses me to no end, a child stuck in a grown man's body with nobody to guide him. That is truly sad.
My FC is 1506 8504 1063
Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.
Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.
My favorite Pokemon:
I have officially claimed Noel Vermillion from the Blazblue series.
A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.
What if the stickers are the only things made in China?
Well I've had some really creepy moments through pokémon for sure.
-Old Old Chateau, especially when you see ghosts, or the eyes of the painting follow you...
-Marvelous Bridge (BW) This bridge every so often has a girl on it. Whenever I talk to her she just teleports away. The other NPCs acknowledge her also, one saying there was a girl who lived in the area who loved Abra.
-Strange house (BW2) SPOILER ALERT!!! In BW2 after you fly to Lentemas Town with Skyla you can find an old house. This house is the house the above girl lived in and the story was really eerie.
All the creepypastas I read D8
Thanks Eeveelover824 for the marvelous userbar
The old chateau was creepy but a great addition!
Also N,s room
Credit to FairyWitchWhite2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales
The whole idea behind Paras & Parasect is kinda creepy and cool. Some guy did a nice article about them in the origin of pokemon species column on Bulbapedia and I thought that was interesting.
Basically how the two 'mushrooms' on Paras literally take over it's brain upon evolution (check out Parasect's dex entry), that's why Parasect's eyes are just...blank. Poor Paras.
(EDIT: Okay this has been mentioned before)
Last edited by humilau; 4th February 2013 at 5:26 PM.
My fc: 2108 6559 6304
I've never been really creeped out by Pokemon, except for the Old Chateau and Mismagius'... eerie... cry. However, Grumpig's Ruby Pokedex entry takes the cake and steal the latter's as well.
As a child, Grumpig was always an old favourite of mine. It always looked so cute and happy, until I read the Ruby entry. It states 'Grumpig uses the black pearls on its body to amplify its psychic power waves for gaining total control over its foe.' Be that as it may, I fear death, but even the Litwick line's soul-burning tendencies doesn't get to this rank of creepy to me. I would at least want control over myself.
The best thing of all? I didn't realise this until I checked Grumpig's stats on SATURDAY. To think that one of my favourite Pokemon could be so surprisingly unnerving... (I still like Grumpig, though.)
This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)
Y Shiny Hunting:
In progress: Froakie (MM), Gulpin/Scraggy (HH)
Planned: Inkay, Mienfoo, Pancham
Captured: (Tuscany) (RE), (Skylar) (RE), (Vitticepa) (CF), (Fisk) (CF), (Draco) (CF), (Pyrite) (HH) (Deirdre) (CF)
i LOVED lavender town, Old getau and the strange house. but NS ROOM?! man THAT is freaky. other than that nothing really bothers me....
I heard the HGSS remix of the Unown tune a while ago. I won't lie when I say I was a little disappointed. They didn't make it sound nearly as scary as the GSC version did.
Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAMProud to be a GreySkyShipper
Countdown order of freaky moments for me are:
10. The Mystery of Red's disappearance in Gen 2. The rumors of him being the ghost of him did stir me a bit back in the day, but since that rumor is proven false was a relief.
9. I'll admit, the Abandoned ship in Gen 3 scared me, the music making me feel something might appear suddenly though it wasn't really designed to be scary.
8. Shiny Cofagrigus. I don't know why, the colors really bring out its evil look of its eyes. Had a nightmare about it before where I found one and I blink, it just vanished from the game and it appeared right behind me to kidnap me. I woke when it lunged at me.
7. Banette. In gen 3, its sprite didn't look so freaky, but since Gen 4, it looks so freaky D=.
6. Pokemon Tower Gen 1. The channelers (Mediums/Mikos/however you call them) there sounding like zombies via the ghost was just creepy. The music really lets that out.
5. Old Chateau. I'd bring it up higher but there's not much of a story behind it. Though going there at night still scares me.
4. Mismagius in "Malice in Wonderland!" That was a really freaky episode, especially the Rayquaza/Mismagius merge.
3. Sabrina in the anime. The doll is just freaky that it talks like that, and the fact she turns people into dolls if they lose to her in a Gym Battle? D=
2. The creepypasta called Lost Silver. Seriously, that is just plain creepy just to read. I couldn't even read any of it, or look at it even today much like the one for Sonic.EXE. I had a hard time playing Gen 2 again, but it didn't scare me out from trying out an Unown.
What could be creepier then that? Simple enough:
1. Stranger House. This place just tells me to GET THE **** OUT OF THERE! The backstory, the atmosphere, the portagiest activity, the music as well... everything that's going on in there, it's just... makes me feel horrendously unwelcome I can never go into there at night at all. It makes me feel like someone would come behind me and just stab me right in the back. Brrr... The fact the house was linked to that ghost on Marvelous Bridge, yeah, I really feel bad for her, this has to be the darkest thing Game Freak came up with. I'm hoping X and Y won't have something as dark as that though but it would be likely since they done it for 2 Generations to date now with the Old Chateau prior.
Pkmn Trainer Halkel:
Diamond FC: 0259-7843-6718
Platinum FC: 4985-1701-9701
Heart Gold FC: 4598-1825-7435
Black FC: 3825-7716-5520
Black 2 FC: 3053-5471-8420
3DS FC: 3179-6050-1707
I have all DWfs in one place, and did it before X and Y. Thanks everyone.
Total different DWf in hand: 220 (222 if you include both forme of Shellos and Basculin)
Missing DWf: Cleared for now
Hunting HH Pokemon (Not asking for):
UK Nationals 2013: Rank 77
There are two moments that stand out to me as creepy the first is the sounds of the three regis in the movie with lucario in and the second is the buried alive element the was almost added to the original green version http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Buried_Alive_Model
currently looking for : All dream world starters check my shop bellow to see if anyting interests you also looking for any shinies.
shop link generation 5[http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-mystery-shop]
Pokemon pearl FC- 4598 3193 9279
Pokemon black FC- 2150 7377 5349
3DS FC 3437 - 3031 -8746
Something creepy, eh?
I guess, Mewtwo & Mew theories is kinda "creepy" for me. Sure, it's not something like Litwick and other things, but the background behind them are very mysterious, 'creepy' and still, great. Sure, for all backgrounds made for a Legendary PKMN, this maybe one of the less developed, but it's still great.
Also, Gary Raticate that you kill is...agh! It's sick! I'd never has seem that point of view before someone pointed out to me! C'mon, would YOU kill a Pokemon, that's not wildl and it's not doing anything to harm you, except by leading his master to the "Hall of Fame"? Not to mention you're a 10 year-old boy...10 year-old kiddies shouldn't be out there killing Raticates!!
Last edited by Ana_Julía; 7th February 2013 at 8:38 AM.
The Black Mages!
Thanks to Flower Paradise Graphics for the awesome Banner and the Profile Picture!
Let's see...O yes, I've seen alot of creepy stuff rectly (BuriedAlive/WhiteHand, Hypno's Lulaby...things like that) but the one thing that guenniuly creeps me out more is in The Pokemon Mystery Dungions Games: Time, Darkness and Sky...the part where you travle to the future in total darkness...that saddens me...and the one dungion that creeps me out is this one, Chasm Cave...also the entire future theme creeps me out...on top of that, Beheeyem.
Beheeyem can manipulate and change entire memories...evil mastermind if you ask me...
May the odds be EVER in your favor
Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.