Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepiest Pokemon Related Thing

The Old Chateau. Those eyes...

My Dragons:

Snubull and Granbull. Kill me. KILL ME NOW! But seriously, I found their angry looks terrifying before. Lost Silver and Escape from Lavender Town ain't got nothin' on these pink doggy-things!
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2isyqsx.png[/IMG]

Lavender Town was scary as hell for me as a kid. Dat music... it still gives me chills.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I find the fact that Drifloon try to kidnap children and take them to the underworld a little bit creepy, but at the same time, I also think it's funny.

Psyduck is the creepiest pokemon for me. LOL I would say I got scared with the ghost on route 217.

That woman in marvelous bridge. She creeps me. She just disappears when I talk to her. O_O

The eyes in the picture that is in the Old Chateau. That always gets me. Does anyone have a clue on who's eyes it is?

Quote Originally Posted by King EXO3 View Post
    The eyes in the picture that is in the Old Chateau. That always gets me. Does anyone have a clue on who's eyes it is?
    I would think that it's a Gengar, since that's where you find them if you have a GBA game inserted.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Chandelure's description.

I do need to say this. but if you think the only way the human race could become zombies is through a bio-genetic flu/virus, think again.

Chandelure CAN turn all of us humans int zombies. Add Cofagrigus, then no human will not be a zombie
    Current Chapter: 36: Inner Mountain Province (Click the Banner above)

Some of the in game Things I find creepy:

N's Room: the music and all the toys just strewn about...

The remains of The castle of team plasma in b2/w2: It's kinda sad to see in the frist games "all full of life" and now it's a dark lifeless decaying...yeah a made my piont.

Yamask Pokedex entry nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    Can anyone say they were scared when Ash battled Sabrina and haunter ran away? Oh mate that would easily be the worst thing ever.
    Donno, but Sabrina herself to me has got to be the creepiest thing in Pokémon ever! I was much younger back then, and she made an impact no trainer has made ever since. A schizophrenic who turns people into toys...?! And no-one ever beats her? Urgh!

She felt absolutely invincible after her first episode. Absolutely invincible. Her Kadabra felt like by far the strongest Pokémon ever. He, combined with Sabrina's own powers, could dominate anything with his mind. No chance no-one ever even gets to touch him!

My current and FINAL Red team.
    I just can't start a new one since there are no Link Cables around these days. Requiscat in Pace! :´(
    (^ Okay, gotta admit it looks better in COLOR! )

One of the NPCs in Black Tower accused me of kidnapping her daughter. It was a little strange...

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

I don't like how Sylveon's Bow is made out of it's own flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I don't like how Sylveon's Bow is made out of it's own flesh.
    There are plenty of other Pokémon that wear actual clothes; who's to say that Sylveon's bows aren't the same thing?
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Let us ponder Giratina, and the hints surrounding it.

In D/P, Giratina is found in Turnback Cave, where reality is distorted and 'dead Pokemon can come back to this world'. Leading up to Turnback Cave is Sendoff Spring, which, in the Japanese games is known as 'Funeral Path', where people's ashes are scattered. This heavily implies that Turnback Cave is the door to the afterlife.

Additionally, after you battle Giratina in the Distortion World, you appear just outside of Turnback Cave, which implies that Turnback Cave may be just an extension of the Distortion World.

Now, if Turnback Cave leads to the Distortion World, and is the door to the afterlife, then that would make the Distortion World the afterlife.

And about Giratina itself, Giratina is part Ghost type, a type known for being dead, and its Pokedex entries state that it was 'banished to the Distortion World for bad behavior'. This means Giratina did something to make Arceus kill it and send it to the afterlife. And if that isn't bad enough, what religious figure does that story draw a parallel to?

one thing that creeped me out has to be the lavender town music
    its creepy
    my black team
    i have 5 badges
    level 36
    level 35
    level 33
    level 24
    level 37
    level 32
    RMT plz

the music in N's room in B/W2
    it freaked me a little

SS
    Raichu/Typhlosion/Pidgeot/Victreebel/Politoed/Ambipom
    Platinum
    Raichu/Infernape/Staraptor/Roserade/Floatzel/Lucario
    Emerald
    Raichu/Swampert/Swellow/Aggron/Camerupt/Breloom
    White
    Raichu/Samurott/Unfeazant/Darmanitan/Maractus/Zoroark
    White2
    Samurott/Crobat/Electivire/Krookodile/Roserade/Heatmor

The Ruins of Alph and the Lake of Rage radio music scare me, they're just so....eerie. The Old Chateau and how you catch Darkrai in Gen IV also scare me. I mean, they never revealed how that motel in Canalave City came about, or who the mysterious man in glasses was...

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

I thought of some more...

In the Pokemon stuiduim games some of the fainting animations are pretty creepy:
    Misdreaus becomes nothing but pearls on the floor
    Jynx looks like she is screaming and turns into nothing but a mop of hair...

another gem form season one: Ash and co arrive at a town that's children are missing ...and the curprit a Hypno that's using it's power to help it's owner's fall asleep... And this was before the Hpyno's lullaby was realeased.

Just the fact that pokémon such as the Chandelure line can steal your soul without even noticing
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

The stranger house in BW2. Just, wow...
    Also, the future in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. Frightening to me as a child, still frightening to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    When that guy from DeviantArt imagined what pokemon would look in real life. Truly some scary creepy nasty stuff.
    I actually thought that was pretty cool.

My creepy trigger is Jynx. Not many things creep me out, but Jynx does it rather easily.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Practically almost every Pokemon Creepypasta creeps me out, particularly Lost Silver. The Stranger House in B2/W2 also freaked me out, only because of the fact that after every trainer you beat, the furniture ends up blocking the doorway... are they, too, ghosts? or are they also humans who are forever trapped by haunted sofas?

Also, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but Azurill's battle sprite from Gen V looks to be pretty morose in comparison to the previous Gens. Even Ken Sugimori's art gives it a sad look! It just creeps me out and I always try to KO it when it pops up in battle.
    A man once said:
    Sincerity is punished in my job, but when we need men, we must adjust to them, and since we cannot win them but by this way, it is not the fault of those who flatter, but those who want to be flattered.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Just the fact that pokémon such as the Chandelure line can steal your soul without even noticing
    Yeah... You stole my answer. xD

Pokemon creepypasta yeah, especially "Come Follow Me" and Lost Silver (Hidden).:S Another creepy Pokemon related stuff is a certain Pokemon card of Kakuna and the one Pokemon animated video called Pokemon Hoarders.O_O

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast