Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Creepiest Pokemon Related Thing

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    Yeah... You stole my answer. xD
    Sorry, also the fact that Banette is pretty much the demon spawn of Chucky. Hunting the kids who threw them away

Pokémon X (3DS) FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Type Grass: Petilil, Pansage, Gogoat

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)
        Spoiler:- Badges Won:

The Time/Darkness/Sky games were the darkest in the series and creeped us all out. You had a bad future that gets extremely scary when you think about it, heavily implied death and murder, and a villain who makes Freddy Kruger seem tame
    X team:

Emerald team:
    Shinies: (Gift) (SR) (search) (random)
    Friend code: 4556-0061-9735, Redjirachi

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno Vulpix View Post
    Let us ponder Giratina, and the hints surrounding it.

In D/P, Giratina is found in Turnback Cave, where reality is distorted and 'dead Pokemon can come back to this world'. Leading up to Turnback Cave is Sendoff Spring, which, in the Japanese games is known as 'Funeral Path', where people's ashes are scattered. This heavily implies that Turnback Cave is the door to the afterlife.

Additionally, after you battle Giratina in the Distortion World, you appear just outside of Turnback Cave, which implies that Turnback Cave may be just an extension of the Distortion World.

Now, if Turnback Cave leads to the Distortion World, and is the door to the afterlife, then that would make the Distortion World the afterlife.

And about Giratina itself, Giratina is part Ghost type, a type known for being dead, and its Pokedex entries state that it was 'banished to the Distortion World for bad behavior'. This means Giratina did something to make Arceus kill it and send it to the afterlife. And if that isn't bad enough, what religious figure does that story draw a parallel to?
    O.O Giratina is Lucifer. You blew my mind.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/o920es.jpg[/IMG]

Banette has always creeped me out- that zipper across the mouth hints at secrets unable to be told, why is Banette a ghost? Who killed it? Who placed the zipper on its mouth to keep the secret safe?

/shiver

My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

Yea, the azurill sprite thing is really creepy, and it's weird how it's only in bw2, and it's only azurill's sprite. I don't know if anyone has made a creepypasta of it yet, but it seems like it comes straight from one.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Castelia Sewers in BW2. It's just Zubat and Rattata wherever you step ;_;

In all seriousness, the Old Chateau is what creeps me out the most. The weird eyes, the Ghosts (The effect of which is made even creepier by the fact that one time the one of the Ghosts appears in the next room over from the player character, meaning only you can see it, your character wouldn't even know it was there), and Rotom causing the television to go nuts. The music was also pretty creepy, in a weird way.

Of course, the Strange House in BW2 is similar, but it was nowhere near as creepy if you ask me. For one thin, a house that takes on what was, to me, a very Mexican design isn't very scary at all. Then there was the fact that the furniture was constantly shaking (It could've been made creepier if the furniture shook very rarely), the appearance of other trainers within the house, and the fact that the Ghost girl talks to the player. The Ghosts were scary in DPPt because they DIDN'T speak, and there was very little information about them. Ghosts tend to just become depressing if you find out about their backstory.

It's also been brought up that some of the fainting animations in the 3D games are pretty weird, but I personally think that the fainting animations for most, if not all, of the Fish-like Pokemon, Spinarak and possibly some more are pretty creepy, as they pretty much do what their real-life counterparts do when they die. The Fish-like Pokemon tend to go belly up, and Spinarak (Maybe some others I haven't seen) falls onto it's back and curls it's legs in, much like a real spider does on death. Freaky.

N's room made me really uncomfortable.
    I think that most of the Ghost-types are pretty creepy, especially Shedinja ("It is believed that this Pokémon will steal the spirit of anyone peering into its hollow body from its back.") and Yamask ("Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human." "These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves in past ages. Each retains memories of its former life.")

Most of the haunted zone music through out the game
    N's room, Lavender town, Old chateau to name some.

Anyone else remember the episode where Ash, Misty, and Brock all get shrunk down into the size of dolls in the psychic pokemon episode?
    And there was that scene where the doll turns her head to Ash I think UGHHH it's so creepy!

The Lavender Town music freaked me out, to the point where if I was levelling up and had to heal at the Poke Centre I always turned the volume down coming into town. The Tower itself though never scared me. The earliest Kanto games I played were FR and LG though, so if it was creepier in the original Red and Blue I never experienced it. I remember when I was younger being nervous to go in the Abandoned Ship in Sapphire, and when the drought music is on, the scenery itself is not scary but the music is pretty creepy! The mansion in Cinnibar Island as well used to frighten me a little, those statues used to freak me out.

In DP the Old Chateau didn't scare me, I think now I'm a little too old to be afraid of anything in Pokemon, although I did find it definitely eerie. The method of finding Darkrai always struck me as being rather sinister; seeing the man at the hotel and never finding out much about what his backstory was. I don't own Black or White 2 yet and I'm looking forward to finding all the creepy moments on there. I very recently re-started my White game so I'm looking forward to getting to the Marvellous bridge, I never noticed anything strange the first time round.

Edit: I'm on Platinum now, at the end of route 217 nearest Snowpoint City, and I just spoke to a woman who says; "around these parts, perhaps because of all the snow, there are many folk tales of hauntings..."
    Seems like the lady in the house really is a ghost... Spooky!
    Last edited by CharlieDoryRose; 28th February 2013 at 5:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDoryRose View Post
    The Lavender Town music freaked me out, to the point where if I was levelling up and had to heal at the Poke Centre I always turned the volume down coming into town. The Tower itself though never scared me.

The ghosts in the tower unsettled me, cause you don't know what kind of pokemon they were the ghosts of.
    There's also some Pokemon related creepypasta which is spooky as hell.

Creepypasta scares me. Everything on it scares me. But the scariest thing on there for me was EEeEE or Nurse Joy. Still give me nightmares...

Oh yea hypno has always creeped me out , especially since the creepy pasta and the lullaby song. Connecting it to the part in LG/FR, with the hypno attacking and trying to kidnap the girl. Even the episode in the anime was really weird. Drowzee never creeped me out as much though just because it looks funny with the snout thing
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Oh yea hypno has always creeped me out , especially since the creepy pasta and the lullaby song. Connecting it to the part in LG/FR, with the hypno attacking and trying to kidnap the girl. Even the episode in the anime was really weird. Drowzee never creeped me out as much though just because it looks funny with the snout thing
    I have to agree with just about everything in this post. xD By "The anime Episode" please tell me you're referring to "Hypno's Naptime" in the first season. xD

Quote Originally Posted by dragonskull View Post
    I can't totally remember it like it was, but there was an episode in the first season in the anime where a ghost of a woman (I think) which was on a ship(?) that I was quite intrigued by
    yes. the name of the episode is The ghost of maidens peak and it sure is a creepy episode.i like it

i personally find Turnback Cave and Spring Path pretty creedy.That music is very scary. When i was trying to catch Giratina i was turning off the music

Believe it or not, I'm fine with the RGBY Lavender Town theme. It's actually the HG/SS one that freaks me out for whatever reason. I also found the very regional Lavender theme for Pokemon Green, listened to it and didn't do anything to cause harm to my self. Which is also why, I don't believe those rumours about people getting headaches and all of that other stuff.

I love Lavender Town's theme. It sounds creepy but it never freaked me out.

However, the Kabutops/Genesect Theory creeps me out considering Team Plasma probably had to hurt poor Kabutops in order to modify it.

There are a lot of creepy stuff, I think Lavender Town probably has the most influences to me then the rest of the creepy areas/Pokemon. However, Stranger's House is a close second. I honestly like horror stuff like this. It take a lot of effect to get me to think something is disturbing vs the creepy feeling. Gamefreak as a lot imagination.

However as far as scares go, nothing beats Ghiratian entrance in Platinum. As well of The Distortion World being unsettling both in visuals and Music. It not too bad compare to other games but probably the darkest Pokemon has gone.
    Last edited by Houka; 9th March 2013 at 4:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Houka View Post
    There a lot of creepy stuff I think Lavender Town probably has the most influences to me then the rest of the creepy areas Pokemon, though Stranger's House is a close second. I honestly like horror stuff like this. It take a lot of effect to get me to think something is disturbing vs the creepy feeling. Gamefreak as a lot imagination.

However as far as scares go, nothing beats Ghiratian entrance in Platinum. As well of The Distortion World being unsettling both in visuals and Music. It not too bad compare to other games but probably the darkest Pokemon has gone.
    Oh yes! I miss that level of creepiness. Also another creepy pokémon related thing is the fact that Glalie can will eat on you frozen body. And any soul stealing pokémon (mainly the litwick line) is creepy. I mean, they're stealing your soul from under your nose

Pokémon X (3DS) FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Type Grass: Petilil, Pansage, Gogoat

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)
        Spoiler:- Badges Won:

The Old Chateau/Strange House have never freaked me out, nor the distortion world or the music in Lavender Town. Two things that have gotten to me are;

1 - In the Pokemon tower, a woman who is possessed by a Gastly says "give me ... your... blood..."
    2 - in B/W2 in Celestial Tower you fight a girl who has a Litwick and she says "I'm fine as long as I have Litwick with me" (or something similar). Then after you beat her you can find her in the Pokemon Center and she mentions that after the battle she felt very weak. It's one thing for them to put the soul-sucking into the Pokedex (which contains many questionable pieces of information) but for them to actually put someone in that we SEE it happening to... yeah, that disturbed me a bit.

3ds Friend Code: 3480-3956-6165
    In Safari: Onix, Dwebble, Barbaracle (Rock Types)
    Looking for Tropius, Charmeleon and Kirlia Please message if you want to add me.

Can anyone give me some info on Buried Alive/White Hand stuff? I watched a really entertaining youtube video about it and I was wondering if it actually existed, or it's all BS.

Is there a thread that talks about it?
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/jrw3f9.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Golduck Is Cool View Post
    Can anyone give me some info on Buried Alive/White Hand stuff? I watched a really entertaining youtube video about it and I was wondering if it actually existed, or it's all BS.

Is there a thread that talks about it?
    Its bs beacause why would GameFreak put in a thing that stops you from beating the game.Not to meantion its there first game aand if they did that none would play it.Type into youtube Tamshii Hiroka white hand she will give you all the facts.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .
    Fc: 5243-9731-2078

Pokemon White team: Galvantula, Rufflet, Herachross,Excadrill,Audino,Emolga

Pokemon Platinum:Grotle,Pachirusu,Machop,Hoothoot.

Pokemon Emerald:Sceptile,Tropius,Skarmory,Abosl,Tentacruel,Linoone.

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.

Quote Originally Posted by Furret-Luver View Post
    oh so true, the room its self just bothers me. it has some sort of creepy essence
    To me it doesn't feel creepy at all... N didn't had any toys because he lived in a forest, so he possible played with those toys, or he let his pokemon play with it... The music sounds ok to me... But I think lavender town is scary, and Old Chatau (or whatever it's called)... I've spend HOURS to resolve the secret about that house... (but for nothing, since rotom appears only at night...)

The Old Chateau always gets me, although strangely enough I don't mind the Lavender Town music.
    My amazing event darkrai
    On my first SR I got 31 Sp Atk ivs and 29 speed ivs with a Timid Nature.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast