Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Colosseum/XD music

Default Favorite Colosseum/XD music

Despite having fairly similar soundtracks, Colosseum and XD each have their own set of unique songs. So what was your favorite song while playing, and why? Personally, I enjoyed Mirror B's theme (XD) the most. It seemed to fit him so well, and the way he 'snaps' with a part of the music made it even funnier.
    I don't play pokemon much. You probably have way better pokemon than me. But I've got:
    A Lugia with that knows Psycho Boost
    And a Togepi with Serene Grace, that knows Tri Attack and Ancient Power
    XD

The Colosseum Credits is one of the best tracks in the entire series, in my opinion. I also love both themes of Miror B, the regular battle theme in XD, the special trainer battle theme (this), the Map theme from Colosseum (which was used in Orre Colosseum in XD), the music on SS. Libra, Citadark Isle and wild Pokemon battle music in XD. There are probably more tracks that I enjoy, but these are the ones I can think of right now.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

The battle themes from XD were great, some of the best ever composed for a Pokemon game.

Definitely love Miror B's theme in both XD and Colosseum. I also enjoyed the music when you battled the Cipher heads in Colosseum on the Realgem Colosseum, the battle music with Rider Willie, and the music when you battled any Cipher Peon in XD. Overall, fantastic music on TrollGameFreak's part.

Colosseum/Xd have some of the most unique flavors of music in Pokemon history. To name a few of my favorites:
    Mirror. B (Xd) - Funky music. When's the last time you heard that in pokemon?
    Wild Pokemon Battle - Country music. A flavorful fit, and a very unique wild battle song.
    Pyrite Town - Jazz-like. One of my favorites because of its fun tune.

With such a variety, what's not to like? There's a song for everyone's taste. Although the basic battle melody gets kind of annoying after a while, all of the music was so upbeat, it was hard to stay annoyed for long.
    I don't play pokemon much. You probably have way better pokemon than me. But I've got:
    A Lugia with that knows Psycho Boost
    And a Togepi with Serene Grace, that knows Tri Attack and Ancient Power
    XD

Colosseum had some beautiful, beautiful music.

The music at the Agate Shrine is the most calming track in any game. It gives me goosebumps.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

The revamped champion theme in colosseum or Miror.B's theme both versions XD

Both Miror B themes and the Cipher admin from XD.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I loved:

Mirror B's battle theme in Colosseum
    The Cipher battle them in Colosseum
    The Cipher theme in XD
    Regular battle them in XD

Oh how I want more. xD

Relic shrine and miror .B in colosseum come to mind instanly as my favorites.

I really enjoy the music that plays when you face the Cipher Admins in Colosseum :P
    "It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -

~Relic Forest
    ~Phenac City
    The following themes from *both* games:
    ~Miror B
    ~Cipher Admin
    ~Final battle
    ~Credits

Probably some more I'm forgetting right now.

Sounds like I fit in when I say Miror B's XD theme, I have always been tempted to forgo catching his last couple shadow pokemon so that I can keep battling him.
    N3DS FC: 1220-6591-9030
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Spritzee, Clefairy
    Dedicated Pokemon breeder with access to bank balls, egg moves, and move tutors! Often replay older titles so if you're hunting for Gen 1-5 legendaries I most likely have them!

I loved Miror B.'s song. also the Second song on the second battle in regalm tower along with the Cipher Peon Battles.

Oh! And the Battle Now soundtrack.. a hoenn remix I believe :3

Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Miror B's song from Colosseum always keep me positive no matter how annoying the Ludicolos were

also the Cipher Admin battle in Colosseum gives an interesting turn in seriousness

I have to say Miror B's Music from XD. It gave it a more disco feel to his character than the one in coliseum.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Mirror B's theme is always a classic; very memorable, and quite catchy if I do say so myself. I personally am a huge fan of Phenac City's theme. The music is so soothing and calming, I quite frankly could listen to it all day. To be honest, I found most of the music from both XD Colosseum to be excellent.
    Mon e s s e n t i e l.
    PM me if you'd like a signature.

Gfx deviantART tumblr

Miror B. from Colosseum is not that great IMO. Miror B. theme in XD puts the XD in XD: Gale of Darkness
    3DS FC: 4597 - 0384 - 5442

If you add me, PM me with your friend code and I'll add you.
    Friend Safari: Grass; has Oddish, Ivysaur and Quilladin

Pyrite town is my favourite from both games. I just wanna snap my fingers to it <3

Also Phenac City in XD when it was overrun by Cipher. That was intense!

Of course I love both Miror B. themes, but this one is also amazing. I'm sure you'll agree!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u46aJzApAVY

...So much rage with Dakim and his Entei though..

From Colosseum:
    Normal Battle Theme
    Cipher Peon Theme
    Colosseum Semi-Final Battle Theme

From XD:
    Normal Battle Theme
    Cipher Admin Battle
    Miror B Batte Theme (I like his theme in XD)

I liked the regular battle music, the music that plays when you battle trainers that have no significant impact to the story.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Yeah, I love the cipher admin theme in XD too, it's so cool and awesome. I also really like Mirror B's theme, it is so like fun and hip hoppy and unique and stuff. And since he uses rain dance so much in his battles, when I think of his theme it seems like the rain sound is part of the music XD. I really like the purification chamber music (when editing), that's an even better dance-ish song! It's so great. And also for some reason the short sound effect immediately before a pokemon is purified "sounds" to me like "It's a girl, it's a girl, IT'S-A-GIRL...." ....don't ask why. I don't know. lol. It's just that for some reason the first time I heard it it must have put that line into my head, and thus I thought of it every time I heard it thereafter, lol.
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

Colosseum has probably the best music in the entire series. The Cipher Admin Battle music is really great and fits perfectly with all three of the Colosseum admins.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast