Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychotic Revolution

Hybrid View

Default Psychotic Revolution

~Psychotic Revolution~

Hundreds of years ago, parts of the world raged in wars. Different tribes fought one another for territory, for resources, different views, and much, much more...Until some suddenly stopped. No one knew why, until one event was witnessed by someone other than the ones engaged in the battle.
    This was Two particular tribes who waged endless battles with one another. The Pyschics, and Revolters. Their emnity was great, and their powers never prevailed. Equally matched, neither gained nor lost from the other. But over time, From their pressure, their power and great hatred came together, and became a being with both their Powers...made into one. Something of a legend, that no one believed could happen....a merge..of mind and body alike.
    The last battle, whom the Commanders of both tribes had declared a battle with no warning. It was to be bloody, and worse than any battle they've ever had. But just as the two sides rushed at one another, a huge psycho cut hit both sides and the warriors were all blown back. And as they leap up, ready to charge at one another again, they saw something extrodinary. A pokemon stood in the middle of the battlefield. It had a green head, and a large horn the same colour came out from the back of its head. It had a red horn jutting out from its chest, long white legs but swords grew out from its elbows, which were glowing white with power. It was...Gallade....
    The appearence of the Psychic Knight caused the two tribes to make peace, and forever work together, as opposites could live as one... As of today, the bonds that were formed still hold strong, as they have pulled through thin and thick, as one.

Hello , and welcome to this clan by the name of Psychotic Revolution. We aim to help our warriors train, grow as battlers, and most importantly, accept our differences to improve in control and teamwork. We still enjoy having non competatibe battlers around, it makes the place so much more relaxed~ whats life without relaxing? And now to the general stuff~

Spoiler:- Index:

1.All Sppf rules apply, please be familiar with both Sppf and clan rules.
    2.Please don't spam.
    3.Notify your leader if you are leaving
    4.If you're banned you will be removed from the clan. When your ban has expired you may reapply.
    5.No clan hopping, if you are in another clan please do not join.
    6.Be respectful to everyone
    7.No trolling please.
    8.Absolutely no hacks in your teams or trades. Ever. (Unless for a certain event in this clan, the showdown hackemon tourney. See event post for details).
    9.If you are inactive for a month without a reason then you will be remived from the clan.
    10.Have fun, learn, and make friends, the most important rule of all.

Strike system:
    1 offense-warning
    2nd offense-strike
    3nd offense-3 day ban
    4th offense-Week ban
    5th offense-month ban
    After 2 month bans you will be perma banned.

Spoiler:- The unlawful:

Spoiler:- Special positions:

Psychotic (Psychic) Division
    1st in command: ~BrightStarVictory~
    2nd in Command: The Light Ruler
    Revolt (Fighting) Division
    1st in command: #SwoobatForUbers

Now the divisions here are individual, as they are separated mainly by the people who are in it. The battling style, preference of type, expectations, rules and training differ slightly, mostly influenced by the Commanders (leaders) who lead the division. Depending on the situation, you will recieve orders and report for duty mainly to the Commander of the division of which you are in. whereas if the situation regards to the entire clan instead of just your division you are to report to and
    recieve orders from any Commander.
    To be as fair as possible, you can pick your favourite division to join. However, sometimes there may be too many people in a single division, so you are needed in the other. For special cases (such as you and someone else who are in different divisions may wish to make a switch) we can try our best to make a change. If you are switched you will still retain your rank in this clan.

If you have any questions regarding anything about the clan please VM/PM a leader/co-leader. We'll do our best to help.

To join-Application form
    HTML Code:
    (Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC:
    Why do you want to join?
    Division you wish to join most?
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors:
    Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):
    Time Zone:
    Referer (if any):

Exp. are used to rank up. Keep in mind this is not to be confused with RC (learn about that below).To earn exp. you must complete a task. The number of Exp. you must have in order to rank up are listed beside the ranks as each are different. You are responsible for keeping track of your Exp. so PM your leader to update the number when needed. (your number of Exp is listed beside your name in the ranks).The tasks are listed below:

Win a War-30
    Win a battle against a leader-20
    lose against a leader-10
    be in the clan for 2 weeks-10
    Be in the clan for a month-15
    Help in the clan-20
    Donate Ration Coupons: 100 RC=10Exp
    Challenges: Check Tourney post
    And finally, battling.
    No matter how many battles you have had today, you will only gain it from the 2 you had the highest score in.
    Exp will be awarded now depending on your score within the battle. It will be in the scale of 60 depending on how many pokes you have left when you have won/lost.

6-0=60 Exp
    5-0=50 Exp
    4-0=40 Exp
    3-0=30 Exp
    2-0=20 Exp
    1-0=10 Exp
    Draw=10 Exp

Ration Coupons

These act as currency in the clan. You must also keep track of these yourself, please PM a leader in your division to update the number you have.
    To earn RC is easy. You will be granted 100 RC each time you rank up, and most can be spent in the trade/art shoppe or can be used to help you gain Exp.
    Ways to earn RC:
    Help the clan-50
    Make art for the clan-30
    Donate a pokemon-10-300
    Recruit a member-30
    Xat-50

Clan Jobs
    Every month if you are working for anyone you will receive additional EXp and RC ( 30 Exp if you have been doing the services)
    Tutor: You train other the art of battling. Can be any tier or a team builder, again, for any tier (receives 25 RC a week from clan and service cost is 10 RC)
    Artist:make art for the clan (receives direct cost for every banner made)
    RNGer: RNG pokemon for the shop (recieves 25 RC a week from clan if they have RNged pokemon that week)
    Trader: Trade people (recieves 25 a week if they have been breeding)

Please PM/VM/post here to let me know your Exp and RC whenever you have earned them, thank you.

Due to Sppf rules I cannot post the link to our xat here, but you will find the link to it in my signature.
    Keep in mind that the same rules still apply to the xat, though they may vary somewhat. Complete rules are on the xat.

Spoiler:- Member List+Jobs:

Notice Board and Updates
    News:
    12/01/2013: SR Has Opened!

-Important notice:
    NEED WAR TEAM MEMBERS - TRY OUT NOW (If interested)
    Currently looking for artists, Tutors, and trade shop people. PM any leader for more information.
    -
    -
    -

Spoiler:- Credit:

Psychic Division
    ~Mind Over Matter~

Hiya! My name is ~BrightStarVictory~ (Please call me Vic or Tini), and I welcome you to the division of the Psychics, ones who fight with the powers of the mind! I am the leader of the Psychotic Division. Here are the ranks....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last desendants of the original tribes, they are the last ones to truly lead.
    ~BrightStarVictory~ (Indefinate Amount of Exp and RC) Lv. ???
    The Light Ruler (co-lead) (Indefinate amount of Exp and RC)Lv. ???

You are the ones who made it all the way to the top, despite everything, A legend you will be, and a legend you will stay. (400 exp)
    -
    -
    -

With Undeniable power, you have plowed your way through, and to the top....almost. (300 exp)
    -
    -
    -

Through and through you have worked hard to be here. Good luck! (250 exp)
    -
    -
    -

You have the mind to lead someone with less experience now, but you have much to learn still. (210exp)
    PKMNTrainerTorrance (27/01/2013 200 Exp and 130 RC)
    -
    -

Halfway through....that is quite a feat. But always remember...Mind over Matter! (170 exp)
    Lucina Archaelis (13/01/2013 with 165 Exp and 210 RC)
    -
    -

You are starting to fully control the powers of the mind, think to suceed! (130 exp)
    Lucina Archaelis (13/01/2013 with 165 Exp and 210 RC)
    -
    -

Hmm...you got a lot of training to get here...but still a long way to go.(90exp)
    Ziggs (13/02/13 160 Exp and 120 RC)
    Exceggudork (17/01/2013 145 Exp and 210 RC)
    xXTwilight (18/01/2013 105 Exp and 150 RC- White 2 FC:2795-8633-8569)
    Necro101 (26/01/201310 65 Exp and 130 RC)
    SasoriSand (26/01/2013 75 Exp and 130 RC)

You have a lot of potential, and we see you getting to the top one day! (60 exp)
    L0gIcErr0r (26/01/2013 95 Exp and 150 RC)
    -
    -

A Trainee......well there's a reason you've been accepted. And that's showing a lot of sucess in getting in already! (you will receive a test battle in this rank and placed accordingly in a suitable rank.) (Zero!)
    ADTR4L (18/02/13 40 Exp and 40 RC)
    Crystals of Lithium (22/02/13 40RC and 40 EXp)
    clloxin (06/03/13 40 Exp and 40 RC)

Last edited by FrozenConstellation; 31st March 2013 at 6:41 AM. Reason: Updated

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate; our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

Welcome to the Revolt Division, where we fight with incredible power to overcome our deepest fear. I am #SwoobatForUbers (but feel free to call me Willie), and I am the leader of this division. Yes, I know the irony of my name being a psychic type, but my view is that it is the fighting style, not necessarily the types, that make the division. Besides, you will find out soon enough that I do indeed fight with incredible power...hehehe....Below are the ranks!

-------

The leader of the Revolters possesses not only superb strength, but also great wisdom to lead his members.

#SwoobatForUbers

This member is personally picked by me to help lead the division.

Doggiedoggie

400 EXP
    You are truly powerful beyond measure. All other members stare in awe at your might.

300 EXP
    Those who once looked down upon you now look up to you.

220 EXP
    You are climbing the ranks and earning the respect of your peers.

150 EXP
    You are starting to gain respect for yourself. Keep it up!

90 EXP
    You are starting to climb the ranks and people see your potential to do great things.

Spoiler:- Members:

50 EXP (or if you do well in the test battle)
    Congratulations! You're not a newbie anymore. But you still have quite a ways to go.

You have just joined. Naturally, you have a long trek ahead of you.
        Spoiler:- Members:

Spoiler:- To be test battled (if you do not wish to battle, VM me and you will be placed in the Cadet rank):

Credit to Eeveelover824 for the userbars and Lucina Archaelis for the banner.
    Last edited by WillieNelson; 24th April 2013 at 10:31 PM.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Challenges!

~Beat Willie in a battle in UU(tier):Gain 30 Exp and 200 RC
    ~Beat a war team member in any tier: Gain 25 Exp and 150 RC
    ~Beat Victini 3 times in a row:Gain 25 Exp and 150 RC
    ~Best Willie 2 out of 3 in RU: Gain 30 Exp and 200 RC
    ~More to come :3

For tourneys, please click above banner to visit the thread.

Last edited by FrozenConstellation; 11th February 2013 at 9:10 PM.

War Team
    To be in the war team you must first have a test battle with The Light Ruler or #SwoobatForUbers.
    War team: (Under construction)

Leader:
    Albyness

Members:
    SparkBeat
    #SwoobatForUbers

Subs:-

Spoiler:- war record:

Last edited by The Light Ruler; 4th April 2013 at 3:33 AM.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Shiny Hunting Event!

For B/W/B2/W2/ PO//showdown You will be battling everyone in the clan (lol) For every battle you win you will recieve 2 tokens. for every you have lost you will be awarded one token. !
    This event will go on for 7 days, and by the end the person with most tokens shall win.
    Winner will receive 100 Exp and 200 RC. Optional event,sign up needed. Sign ups will start by 27/01/2013 and end by 07/02/2013
    Last edited by The Light Ruler; 25th January 2013 at 10:01 PM.

~Art shoppe~:CLOSED

Meep! You may order a piece of artwork here...keep in mind that everything here costs RC....
    And please give credit~!

~BrightStarVictory~
        Spoiler:- :

Xat avatars-5RC
    Examples:

[Example 1] _ [Example 2]

Lucina Archaelis
        Spoiler:- Banners:

xXTwilight

Spoiler:- Banners:
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 20th January 2013 at 1:08 AM.

Current status: closed

Looking for Volunteers!

Welcome to the trade shop. Here, you can order a Pokemon or service for a RC fee.

New items comming soon!
    [Unavalible currently]RNG-70 RC (until we can find someone who can RNG)
    Breeding-50 RC
    Special/Events/Shiny breeding:300 RC (150 RC for touched events)
    Competitive EV'd Pokemon (no IV breeding):40 RC
    Dex filler:(tell us what you need, we'll se if we have it, but we probably do) 20 RC

Services provided by #SwoobatForUbers: (closed until I can find my DS Lite)
    Any item in 5th gen: 15 RC
    Cloning: 10 RC for the original and a clone to be traded to you; plus 5 RC for each additional clone, up to the maximum number of 5 including the original.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

We are now officially open and accepting applications!

Reserved for Misc things or future interfaces

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: ADTR4L
    Why do you want to join? because it sounds like fun and i just wanna
    Division you wish to join most? OU
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: anything you need
    Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 0
    Time Zone: you guys know
    Referer (if any):

Quote Originally Posted by ADTR4L View Post
    (Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: ADTR4L
    Why do you want to join? because it sounds like fun and i just wanna
    Division you wish to join most? OU
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: anything you need
    Time Zone: you guys know
    Referer (if any):
    Accepted. Even if you didn't select a division to join, I will place you in the Psychotic Division. If you wish to make a change please VM/PM me. Also come on the xat or post here to arrange your test battle please
    Last edited by FrozenConstellation; 13th January 2013 at 5:11 PM.

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: I have all sorts of names in the games- you need to catch me when I'm near them ._.
    Why do you want to join? Cause I just feel like it, seems like an interesting ....Guild.
    Division you wish to join most? RD?
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: I'm not sure if I can draw the clan, but I could try going for art in hand drawn style...
    Time Zone: Central -6.
    Referer (if any):

Credit to Bru for my banners<3
    Quote Originally Posted by TayRanitar View Post
    Was wonder trading some starters yesterday and got a Bidoof called "JustinBieber". I then took it to the elite 4 to get mauled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajduk View Post
    You, sir, are a true hero. I would follow you to hell and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    (Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: I have all sorts of names in the games- you need to catch me when I'm near them ._.
    Why do you want to join? Cause I just feel like it, seems like an interesting ....Guild.
    Division you wish to join most? RD?
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: I'm not sure if I can draw the clan, but I could try going for art in hand drawn style...
    Time Zone: Central -6.
    Referer (if any):
    Accepted! >^.^< Welcome Cobalion, please go on the xat to arrange yo test battle >.< Linky's in my siggy :P for the art shop.....PM moi <.>

Good luck with the clan, maybe we can war someday

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire98989 View Post
    Good luck with the clan, maybe we can war someday
    Thanks Darkfire, and I hope so :P

Quick note. Your name on PO is to be tagged with [SR] <.> Thanks!

Yay! Lets get this started!

Well.. I guess its time to promote the clan <_> Tini.. do you have support userbars for the clan? ,_,

Support userbars you say?
    Uhhhhh......^_^" I'll try and got get some, or make a banner

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: Showdown Name: m4gicat FC and FC Name: Michael and 3225 2295 8520
    Why do you want to join? I owuld like to join becuase the clan i was in aka Black Ice clan shut down due to inactivity of the clan and people were leaving so it shut down today.
    Division you wish to join most? Revolt Division pleasee. ^.^
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: Not that I know of.
    Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): I would have to give myself a 4 at best beacuase... I completely failed the test battle on my last clan scoring a 0-5 (it was a start only battle) I had a 11-8 battle ratio of win to loss in the clan.
    Time Zone:EST
    Referer (if any): None sorry :C

This is my lovely badge for the Shadow Star league click on the league to look at it:

My 3DS friend code is 3282-3275-6248 if anyone wants to add me you can.
    Credits:
    LordVader2719, Quilt, Anakbae/Godzilla, FairyWitch and SNOWFLAKE

Quote Originally Posted by magicat View Post
    (Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: Showdown Name: m4gicat FC and FC Name: Michael and 3225 2295 8520
    Why do you want to join? I owuld like to join becuase the clan i was in aka Black Ice clan shut down due to inactivity of the clan and people were leaving so it shut down today.
    Division you wish to join most? Revolt Division pleasee. ^.^
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: Not that I know of.
    Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): I would have to give myself a 4 at best beacuase... I completely failed the test battle on my last clan scoring a 0-5 (it was a start only battle) I had a 11-8 battle ratio of win to loss in the clan.
    Time Zone:EST
    Referer (if any): None sorry :C
    You are Accepted. ^.O Welcome to SR Revolts :P Please VM/PM Willie (#Swoobatforubers) or The Light Ruler for your test battle cause there is no one on the xat who can battle LOL XD and please go to the xat to be membered. The Link's in my sig :3

Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    You are Accepted. ^.O Welcome to SR Revolts :P Please VM/PM Willie (#Swoobatforubers) or The Light Ruler for your test battle cause there is no one on the xat who can battle LOL XD and please go to the xat to be membered. The Link's in my sig :3
    Okay ill do that when i get the chance and so you know i have midterms until the end of next week so i may not be so active for the next week.

This is my lovely badge for the Shadow Star league click on the league to look at it:

My 3DS friend code is 3282-3275-6248 if anyone wants to add me you can.
    Credits:
    LordVader2719, Quilt, Anakbae/Godzilla, FairyWitch and SNOWFLAKE

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: Exeggudork (Showdown)
    Why do you want to join? I'd like to join because i am currently clanless and this seems like a suitable clan for me. Also, i love me dem Psychic types.
    Division you wish to join most? Psychotic(Psychic)
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: perhaps the war team?
    Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 7/10
    Time Zone: GMT -8
    Referer (if any): none
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

@magicat That is okie :P

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    (Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: Exeggudork (Showdown)
    Why do you want to join? I'd like to join because i am currently clanless and this seems like a suitable clan for me. Also, i love me dem Psychic types.
    Division you wish to join most? Psychotic(Psychic)
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: perhaps the war team?
    Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 7/10
    Time Zone: GMT -8
    Referer (if any): none
    You are Accepted. Welcome to the Psychics :3 and you'll have to see Willie or Light about the War team. Please VM/PM either of them, and I think they'll enjoy batling youz :P ALso please come on the xat to be membered, links in my sig.
    Last edited by FrozenConstellation; 17th January 2013 at 1:19 PM.

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC:TwistedTeacup
    Why do you want to join? At the moment I'm struggling to find a suitable clan and this one looks awesome. It will also help me get better at competitive battling.
    Division you wish to join most? Psychotic.
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: Tradeshops if possible?
    Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):1
    Time Zone: European
    Referer (if any):
    It is I master of the Absol.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTeacup View Post
    (Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC:TwistedTeacup
    Why do you want to join? At the moment I'm struggling to find a suitable clan and this one looks awesome. It will also help me get better at competitive battling.
    Division you wish to join most? Psychotic.
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: Tradeshops if possible?
    Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):1
    Time Zone: European
    Referer (if any):
    Accepted. Welcome to the Psychotic Division.

Thx. I might not be on an awful lot but I will try.
    It is I master of the Absol.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast