Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychotic Revolution

And how do you expect me to go about that? The reason I don't post here is because there's never really anything for me to post. And the reason I'm never on xat is because I feel discussions there move too fast for me to keep up with. So I'd just be sitting there doing nothing on xat.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    And how do you expect me to go about that? The reason I don't post here is because there's never really anything for me to post. And the reason I'm never on xat is because I feel discussions there move too fast for me to keep up with. So I'd just be sitting there doing nothing on xat.
    You are the war team post.
    You can do activity post or try to post so people acknowledge you are still here.
    You can try to make them, convince them, to try out for the team >.>

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    Nothing for you to post.

I find this ironic yet humourous.

There are disagreements, so I will hold off the OP chance until I get a definite answer.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

It just isn't fair to those who are actually active and here alot. I mean, it's like making one person suffer for what the rest do.

Together we ride!

I can't get on the xat.

I'm not membered, no one is on the xat, and no one is able to member me.
    I'm back I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SasoriSand
    I know, the same thing happened to me. What's up with that?

Together we ride!

Quote Originally Posted by SasoriSand View Post
    I can't get on the xat.

Happened to me too. I dunno what's going on. >.>

Banana Octodad points:
        Spoiler:

The xat had a huge glitch last night, I reset it, that's why no one is membered.

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    Members are going inactive with no reason or warning. I know I haven't been too active recently, but it's been discussed and it's almost over. Without a strong memberbase, there is really no reason to keep this clan going. When I get time to go on the xat, I usually only see myself, Vic, and Doggie there. Either the current members need to get more active (which I doubt since people don't usually change for the better), or there needs to be a sizable influx of decently active and faithful members. However, we are rather unknown, and need an event, like a war, to get us on the radar, but the problem with that is we don't have enough good OU players to form a war team. Either a miracle has to happen, or this clan will get nowhere.
    When I go to the xat, usually there is no one, or Vic who does not respond so I guess he is afk. Like Magicat said about staying 20 minutes, I usually stay 15 minutes and spam it every 3 minutes. If I have no response, I leave. Plus the xat is buggy so most of the time I never even get to it. I was also gone for three days... Maybe should of have posted that...

RAWK ON

Quote Originally Posted by Necro101 View Post
    When I go to the xat, usually there is no one, or Vic who does not respond so I guess he is afk. Like Magicat said about staying 20 minutes, I usually stay 15 minutes and spam it every 3 minutes. If I have no response, I leave. Plus the xat is buggy so most of the time I never even get to it. I was also gone for three days... Maybe should of have posted that...

RAWK ON
    The xat's been very rocky, logging me off if I don't talk every minute =_= or spam.

Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    The xat's been very rocky, logging me off if I don't talk every minute =_= or spam.
    Shouldnt oyu be able ot reset the Xat to repair it to its former glory?

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/25zi98k.jpg[/IMG]

My 3DS friend code is 3282-3275-6248 if anyone wants to add me you can.
    Credits:
    LordVader2719, Quilt, Anakbae/Godzilla and SNOWFLAKE

Quote Originally Posted by magicat View Post
    Shouldnt oyu be able ot reset the Xat to repair it to its former glory?
    She just reset it a couple days ago, I doubt it'll help much if she does it again. >.>

Banana Octodad points:
        Spoiler:

uhh hey did anybody forget about me? I asked to join and haven't gotten a response yet.

Quote Originally Posted by clloxin View Post
    uhh hey did anybody forget about me? I asked to join and haven't gotten a response yet.
    Oh, I'm sorry. I was away when you posted your app, so I completely missed it. I'll put you in my division. Catch me on the chat (link's in my sig, I'll almost always be something pony-related there) this afternoon (going by GMT-5) for your test battle. Again, I apologize for the delay.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Quote Originally Posted by clloxin View Post
    I would have accepted it but I don't have the power to do so so yeah.

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/25zi98k.jpg[/IMG]

My 3DS friend code is 3282-3275-6248 if anyone wants to add me you can.
    Credits:
    LordVader2719, Quilt, Anakbae/Godzilla and SNOWFLAKE

Well, I was at the xat two times today and you where there. So I posted a message hopping you would accept me, but I guess you weren't there both of the times because I was not accepted. By the way, there was no one else at the Xat both times. If I could be accepted, it.... would help me be more active and stay more than 10 minutes at the xat XD.

RAWK ON

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: My name is Cueva27 and my fc is 3010 7094 6050
    Why do you want to join? well I have a very successful trade shop and I thought this sounds like tons of fun!
    Division you wish to join most? Psychotic Division
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: Um not sure, but I have a good tradeshop if that helps and Im great at battling!
    Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 9 I train all my pokemon some shiny, Ubers, all I work hard with and are EV trained!
    Time Zone:GMT -8
    Referer (if any)oggieDoggie
    Notes:
    -I am not sure if someone can please tell me what we specifically would be doing if I joined! that would be great! So Aim to be a better trainer? sounds good
    - It says looking for trade shop people not sure what that means but as I said i have a trade shop!
    Last edited by Victory★Star★; 19th March 2013 at 5:05 AM.

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    (Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: My name is Cueva27 and my fc is 3010 7094 6050
    Why do you want to join? well I have a very successful trade shop and I thought this sounds like tons of fun!
    Division you wish to join most? Psychotic Division
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: Um not sure, but I have a good tradeshop if that helps and Im great at battling!
    Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 9 I train all my pokemon some shiny, Ubers, all I work hard with and are EV trained!
    Time Zone:GMT -8
    Referer (if any)oggieDoggie
    Notes:
    -I am not sure if someone can please tell me what we specifically would be doing if I joined! that would be great! So Aim to be a better trainer? sounds good
    - It says looking for trade shop people not sure what that means but as I said i have a trade shop!
    Accepted bro~ Please come on the xat or simply VM/PM #SwoobatForUbers to arrange your test battle. Link to xat's in my sig~

Accepted bro~ Please come on the xat or simply VM/PM #SwoobatForUbers to arrange your test battle. Link to xat's in my sig~
    cool! i think i noticed something though most people at this guild battle online not by ds right?

cool! i think i noticed something though most people at this guild battle online not by ds right?
    That would be correct. Simulators like PO (Pokémon Online) and PS (Pokémon Showdown) allow you to build teams much quicker by skipping the process of tedious breeding for perfect Pokémon and grinding all the way to level 100 in order to have a proper OU battle over wi-fi.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Oh ok im sorry then other than that im very busy at my shop and IM afraid Imma have to not be in this guild my apologizes

Oh ok im sorry then other than that im very busy at my shop and IM afraid Imma have to not be in this guild my apologizes
    Was that a leaving message or where you just stating you are very busy...?

Well, went to the Xat, and again there was only Vic who was AFK I guess, because he did not accept me. I think I go to the Xat at the worst times. Well, activity post.

RAWK ON

Quote Originally Posted by Necro101 View Post
    Was that a leaving message or where you just stating you are very busy...?

Well, went to the Xat, and again there was only Vic who was AFK I guess, because he did not accept me. I think I go to the Xat at the worst times. Well, activity post.

RAWK ON
    im leaving the guild i can barely even have time for my shop D':

im leaving the guild i can barely even have time for my shop D':
    Ah don't worry little dude.

You will have time in some near future and we will welcome you back :3 <.> If you decide to do so ^_^

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast