Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychotic Revolution

As another note to new members please put me as your referrer and everyone battle your person for the tourney soon i think you only have a week or so to get the battles done.

This is my lovely badge for the Shadow Star league click on the league to look at it:

My 3DS friend code is 3282-3275-6248 if anyone wants to add me you can.
    Credits:
    LordVader2719, Quilt, Anakbae/Godzilla, FairyWitch and SNOWFLAKE

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: a city in florida
    Why do you want to join? To be with friends
    Division you wish to join most? The psychic one
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: N/A
    Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 2
    Time Zone: You know!
    Referer (if any): Victini, Aenea, Willy, Dizz

ace is a fuccboi

Quote Originally Posted by Epouvantail View Post
    (Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: a city in florida
    Why do you want to join? To be with friends
    Division you wish to join most? The psychic one
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: N/A
    Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 2
    Time Zone: You know!
    Referer (if any): Victini, Aenea, Willy, Dizz
    Yes! Epou is back. You will probably be accepted so welcome!
    What made you come back to Pokemon?

Activity post. Went to Xat twice, but once there was no one and the other time I am guessing Vic was AFK.

RAWK ON

Quote Originally Posted by Necro101
    Went to Xat twice, but once there was no one and the other time I am guessing Vic was AFK.
    Come on around 3:00 serebii time. we're normally on then.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Guys, I am going through a bit of a personal issue (nothing too major, don't worry), so I will be on less for the next few weeks. Just giving y'all the heads-up.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: um. not exactly sure about this.
    Why do you want to join? I am new to the forums and have loved pokemon battling so I thought it would be cool to join a guild, and I looked through a few and this one looks cool!
    Division you wish to join most? Put me in whatever you would need me to be. I don't care
    Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors:nope
    Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):uhh. i haven't done enough real battles to know yet... so... 2/10?
    Time Zone:central us time
    Referer (if any):

Been on the xat a few times looking for ziggs. Cos i live in good ol Australia I have terrible time issues :/
    I have claimed the deadly snake Seviper, as of December 2 2011

Huge credit to Brutaka Blaziken and PkmnFn for the banner
    This archeops is currently staring into your soul. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ttar's stone edge View Post
    Been on the xat a few times looking for ziggs. Cos i live in good ol Australia I have terrible time issues :/
    Send him a PM/VM dont just rely on the Xat

This is my lovely badge for the Shadow Star league click on the league to look at it:

Credits:

sorry i cant say much peeps, currently on 3ds and no comp cause there are a few issues with it, seems like its been hacked or something, its why i ain there anyways, i will be on xat in a few hours, hopefully if my comp is up and running. anyhoo, hai epou, and other new members, yo all accepted, welcome, gonna add yo later. reminder that ya'll have less than a week now to complete yo matvhes in tourney. sorry for double posting or such, 3ds id laggy an cant type rught ›_‹

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    sorry i cant say much peeps, currently on 3ds and no comp cause there are a few issues with it, seems like its been hacked or something, its why i ain there anyways, i will be on xat in a few hours, hopefully if my comp is up and running. anyhoo, hai epou, and other new members, yo all accepted, welcome, gonna add yo later. reminder that ya'll have less than a week now to complete yo matvhes in tourney. sorry for double posting or such, 3ds id laggy an cant type rught ›_‹
    Sorry to leave so soon, but everyone in AoS is begging me to come back, one anonymous member even called me on Skype, crying ;__;

I'll be back if AoS closes, you have my word ;_;

ace is a fuccboi

no epou, stop with your tricks, i don't have time for this. join and stay, or don't join at all.

Hey guys, anyone who's in the tourney, you need to finish up your matches by Sunday the 10th.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Ive PM'd Ziggs and No word :/
    I have claimed the deadly snake Seviper, as of December 2 2011

Huge credit to Brutaka Blaziken and PkmnFn for the banner
    This archeops is currently staring into your soul. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ttar's stone edge View Post
    Ive PM'd Ziggs and No word :/
    I VM'd and talked to my challenger but i didnt get any battles....

Credits:

.........................If this goes on I'm seriously going to consider closing.

.........................If this goes on I'm seriously going to consider closing.
    Goes on as in the activity on the Thread?

Credits:

I don't get it... Why would you close it? What is the problem with the clan?

RAWK ON

Quote Originally Posted by Necro101 View Post
    I don't get it... Why would you close it? What is the problem with the clan?

RAWK ON
    I guess we just need to try to do our tournament thingies and try to get the war team in order so we can do clan stuffesis like Wars >~>

I do see activity on the thread once in a while so its still naw reason to go and close it, Tini >.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Come on Vic, keep it open! I can't go without this guild.
    Together we ride!

Members are going inactive with no reason or warning. I know I haven't been too active recently, but it's been discussed and it's almost over. Without a strong memberbase, there is really no reason to keep this clan going. When I get time to go on the xat, I usually only see myself, Vic, and Doggie there. Either the current members need to get more active (which I doubt since people don't usually change for the better), or there needs to be a sizable influx of decently active and faithful members. However, we are rather unknown, and need an event, like a war, to get us on the radar, but the problem with that is we don't have enough good OU players to form a war team. Either a miracle has to happen, or this clan will get nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    Members are going inactive with no reason or warning. I know I haven't been too active recently, but it's been discussed and it's almost over. Without a strong memberbase, there is really no reason to keep this clan going. When I get time to go on the xat, I usually only see myself, Vic, and Doggie there. Either the current members need to get more active (which I doubt since people don't usually change for the better), or there needs to be a sizable influx of decently active and faithful members. However, we are rather unknown, and need an event, like a war, to get us on the radar, but the problem with that is we don't have enough good OU players to form a war team. Either a miracle has to happen, or this clan will get nowhere.
    Actually we need to advertise this clan more too.
    Most of the sigs I see here have nothing to do with the clan and it would be rather helpful if a lot of us could start recruiting. You all know this could get you referral points yo~ :P

Do it Psychos! and Revolutionaries >:3 I know we can put our crap together ;^;
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis
    Do it Psychos! and Revolutionaries
    YES! We do need inspiration. and Willie, your right. We need something to put us on the map. And I think a war would work quite nicely. The question IS.....who?
    Together we ride!

I get on Xat wait for 20 min and if no ones there or i got to go i just logg off of it and the xat is very buggy and dosnt work half the time for me... and if you want us to advertise the clan inside our sigs put like the thing we should put on post underneath the rank we are in ( as in give us a pic or something that we can just put into our sigs and if someone clicks it they get sent to our home page for the clan)
    Last edited by alomagicat; 13th March 2013 at 3:44 AM.

Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Doggiedoggie View Post
    YES! We do need inspiration. and Willie, your right. We need something to put us on the map. And I think a war would work quite nicely. The question IS.....who?
    Torrance shows a lot of promise, and I can get through in OU at least until we have enough members to replace me. Usually, it's 5 people from one side fighting in a war, so we need at least 3 more people. I am requesting each and every one of you to try out for the war team if you think you even have the slightest chance of making it. I will try to be on the xat Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoon, and Sunday periodically throughout the day to test recruits. I will re-put the xat link in my signature so you all can find it.

Speaking of the war team, Light has the OP for that, but I believe Vic told me that he either left or has dropped off the face of the earth. I will be PMing a Guild mod tomorrow evening asking for an OP switch unless I get a PM from Vic or Light requesting otherwise.
    Last edited by WillieNelson; 13th March 2013 at 5:16 PM. Reason: typo

Credit to FrozenConstellation

I don't believe Light will continue to be the co-lead, unless he gets his act together and shows the clan he can manage it. Otherwise I see no more reason for a co-lead for my division. He is here, btw.

About everything else, if people do not work together, like willie said, I see no reason for this to live on.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast