Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sasami-san@Ganbaranai

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
    If anyone's utterly confused...

As much as I didn't want to, I removed the source of this translation of the novel, as if might be considered "illegal content" and thus against the forum's rules.

====================

Well, that... tries to explain things.

I'm giving this an actual watch now. The high-saturation, high-brightness colors early on in the first episode make this a little less than pleasant to look at. The OP being signaled by a line to the effect of "That new anime's coming on"? Meta as ****. Not sure if I like it. Sasami's older brother covering his face all the time is amusing. I'm imagining him as Faust now, which pretty much means that not watching this is gonna be hard, but actually focusing correctly is gonna be a pain in the neck.

This series is not on drugs. This series is drugs.

e: Watching the second episode... this seems way more put together. I don't like Sasami herself all that much, though.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 23rd January 2013 at 7:21 PM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

They will use anything and everything to block the brother's face. I particularly enjoyed the pants and "reflecting" sign for this episode.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Love the shrine scene, especially that robot girl.

What the hell, that seems like something they'd save for a finale doesn't it? I'm just left wondering what they're gonna do from here...

I didn't think they'd explain the brother's behavior. Cool. Loooooots of info this episode, but I'm still really digging this show.

Spoiler:- So if the explanation given in episode 3 is correct...:
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
        Spoiler:- So if the explanation given in episode 3 is correct...:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
        Spoiler:
    Oh, that's right. I forgot that there were underlings for that kind of thing.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

This episode was... interesting. The exposition is nice, but that does seem like it should go in the finale... which means there is a high chance of something much greater going on. Kamiomi's behavior bordered on parody in this episode, honestly, but the face-covering is still amusing and I'm still waiting for the obvious Faust moment (which probably won't happen because nobody likes Guilty Gear anymore apparently).

The rest of this episode is just... weird. But at least we kind of know what's going on?

The usual links

This anime continues to impress. Very interesting episode this week, lighthearted but dark and mysterious at the same time.

You can definitely hear Yuno in the credits.

I can't stop watching this show. Even if it's confusing, it remains so entertaining. It helps that I like all of the main characters too.

This episode just would not stop getting bizarre up until the last few minutes. Still pretty interesting, but talk about escalating quickly, at least, over the course of that episode.

The usual links

Episode 5 really toyed with me. I totally fell for what was going on so the ending made me smile.

Aaaaand we're back to the strange.

I'm vaguely convinced that the ending of episode 6 suggested that everything to that point was retconned.

The usual links

SAVED FROM THE BRINK OF THREAD DEATH IT'S SUPER-BUMP!

You guys are still watching this right? TONS of fan service in episode 10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12