• Golden sun:The lost age

1 33.33%
  • Golden Sunark dawn

1 33.33%

Thread: Golden sun series discussion thread

Hybrid View

Default Golden sun series discussion thread

Golden sun is an RPG set in Wayward.
    Depending which game your playing your character which you control will be:Isaac in Golden sun, Felix Iin Golden sun the lost age and Mathew in Golden Sun Dark dawn.
    One of the main game mechanisms is Psynergy which is basically magic. Psynergy can be used in battles and the over-world map.
    Another cool game mechanisms is the use of Djinn which are elemental spirts. Djinn are used to use summons and alter Pysnergy.

Discuss your Golden sun experiences.
    Read spoilers at your own risk.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Well, I missed the Dark Dawn game after a year or so, so I went to go and get another copy. Frankly, the chip I got only works half the time, and that's after blowing on it for Arceus knows how long. Even so, I was happy to play it again. My "nirvana moment" in it was when the tower in Benlisk was activated by the Magma Orb. I remember having to escape, and instead of exiting the place, I kept going up out of curiosity. All of a sudden, the chaotic music stopped, and I was in a room with simple chiming music. There was Eclipse, my favorite Djinn summoning. If I remember right, his words were, "When darkness covers the land, call upon me to calm your troubles." Or something like that. I just thought it was an epic part; in the middle of destruction, danger, and fear, there was that one thing, the 'eye of the storm', that made me feel safe, even if for just a moment.

Still, that chip is a pain in my backside!

P.S. Lol at your little "typo" in the poll.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!