Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Was there anything you liked/enjoyed about the league?

I loved Eevee's trump card attack. It's one of my favorite attacks because it's a very exclusive attack that Minun can also learn

Well the battles all had pretty decent to awesome animation, can we at least agree on that?

I give full props for the animation as well as the fanservice with keeping around old COTDs and keeping us updated on their progress.

The battle against Stephan was the only one I really enjoyed, I liked the way each Pokemon was utliized and it was fast-paced and hard hitting which is what I expected from these two. I also like the way Ash handled himself during the battle, Ash's preparation for the battle putting him ahead made him look experienced compared to Stephan. It's nice to see Ash battling at a high level again, where you really believe him as a top-notch trainer.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

As someone said in the first page. There should of been more battles including the ones against complete strangers. What are the odds that you're gonna face 3 of your rivals like that?

I also want to add that the first 3 leagues did the league feel better.
    *someone from the back: GENWUNERRR!!!!*

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Ash vs Stephan.
    Recurring characters appearing.
    Eevee's Trump Card
    Virgil destroying Cameron's team.

Random : PokéRadar

You try to make a positive thread and people still make negative comments to discretly bash BW -__-

I liked most of this league actually :/

1.Ash vs Trip- Pikachu and Serperior actually had quite the badass battle and the Electro Ball and Iron Tail combo was simply awesome
    2. Bianca vs Kotesu- Are you kidding me? Emboar vs Samurott was super!
    3. Axew Gets Lost was a really good episode where for once we saw the rivals and Ash and co. having fun at a league and not battling until their eyes fell out -_-
    4. Ash vs Stephan was pretty cool I guess, Krokodile got the same treatment as Gible and Infernape in Sinnoh but sure, I was unfair and lame because it wasn't Leavanny... I just love he bias people have for DP when it comes to BW!
    5. Cameron vs Ash was- just wow... Pignite got less amount of wins than Infernape during the Paul battle- but he took other Pokemon's screen time so his wins weren't legit
    6. Pikachu vs Lucario!! OMG!! My day was made when they finally had this battle that Sinnoh ignored in favor of Darkrai
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    You try to make a positive thread and people still make negative comments to discretly bash BW -__-
    This. I mean people are allowed to hate the League but people shouldn't say things like, "Well, it's BW so we should have expected it."

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    This. I mean people are allowed to hate the League but people shouldn't say things like, "Well, it's BW so we should have expected it."
    Right, this league was not the best nor was this the best saga and people can complain all the what but this seems more like a thread made to bash BW but not making it blatant like previous threads :/ Notice how some people are putting more effort into saying "that's about it" or "this was the worst league imo" than saying positive things like they should...
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Actually, thinking about it another thing I like about this league is that it pulled less crap out of its butt than some of the previous leagues.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by coolminun View Post
    I loved Eevee's trump card attack. It's one of my favorite attacks because it's a very exclusive attack that Minun can also learn
    I thought it was Foul Play or something. Wow... Trump Card. A very nice trump move /pun intended

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Right, this league was not the best nor was this the best saga and people can complain all the what but this seems more like a thread made to bash BW but not making it blatant like previous threads :/ Notice how some people are putting more effort into saying "that's about it" or "this was the worst league imo" than saying positive things like they should...
    *cough* sorry that's kind of insulting to the OP. I did want to make a thread about what you liked about the league, and I provided example. It's just that people who posted don't know how to read. Please don't make assumptions, thanks.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I would have liked Ash vs Kotetsu if Kotetsu would've brought six Pokemon. Him bringing five pretty much ruined the League for me. I do like the fact that they brought back old trainers like Dino. I also liked Virgil's where SuperEevee went beast mode on Druddigon.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Ash vs Trip was good for what it was. I would've preferred a full battle of course, but I think Serperior was the only thing that REALLY needed to be beat. Loved vs Kenyan and the Kotetsu battle was ok, despite some of his bs logic like Ferrothorn vs Pignite and bringing 5 Pokemon. The last episode was probably one of my favourite "end of the league" episodes ever. The end of Pikachu vs Lucario was wonderful, Virgil finishing Kotetsu was intense and I liked the sweet moment of them eating ice cream together before parting. And I loved the very end with Ash looking back at everything and leaving the stage with a smile on his face. It's not about winning in the end, it's everything else that made it worth it.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Snivy's leaf blade in the Lucario battle looked great.
    Krookodile flying in the air was hilarious.
    Lucario vs Pikachu was nicely animated.
    Trip was eliminated in Top 128.

That's probably about it really. XP

Actually, This is my personal favourite league battle. (Sure the whole Ash Vs Gary & Ash Vs Paul battles debatable) but the trainers this time round had a good round of pokemon!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny with the egg move reversal and a shiny . Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

I liked Pikachu vs Serperior a lot. Though, I do think Ash vs Trip should have gotten a full battle with Pikachu and Serperior as the final match.

Oh come on, that battle with Pikachu vs Serperior was legit bull. I mean he went down in one hit seriously.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Flyin' Krooks and Kotetsu in general, putting Ash into shame by beating him with 5 pokemon.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Ash vs Stephan, it was short, straight to the point, and not drawn out.
    ~marioluigifan05

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh come on, that battle with Pikachu vs Serperior was legit bull. I mean he went down in one hit seriously.
    Technically two but that wasn't any better. Trip, Stephan,Cameron and Virgil were the good things of the league. I would say Bianca but she did literally nothing just beat of cotd and lose to Cameron. Serperior, Sawk, Lucario and the Eeveelutions made the league much more enjoyable to me at least.
    The Groove Adventure RAVE

Chapters 21 of Pokémon Go! is up.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Technically two but that wasn't any better. Trip, Stephan,Cameron and Virgil were the good things of the league. I would say Bianca but she did literally nothing just beat of cotd and lose to Cameron. Serperior, Sawk, Lucario and the Eeveelutions made the league much more enjoyable to me at least.
    He literally got hit with Thunderbolt for half a second -_-. How much damage could it have done.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

For what it's worth... I actually liked the battles of this league. I not gonna give my negatives though since this is the positive thread XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    For what it's worth... I actually liked the battles of this league. I not gonna give my negatives though since this is the positive thread XD
    Is there a negatives thread?
    The Groove Adventure RAVE

Chapters 21 of Pokémon Go! is up.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Is there a negatives thread?
    Pretty much any other league related thread
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I just like Pikachu vs Lucario battle when it was Ash vs Cameron, it was a good battle. But in overall, it was not good. I consider it like "meh"
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I liked Pikachu vs Serperior a lot. Though, I do think Ash vs Trip should have gotten a full battle with Pikachu and Serperior as the final match.
    Eh, Trip didn't really need it. He got the Junior Cup, so the earlier he was eliminated the better.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast