Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 872

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,503

    Default Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/s4amb9.png[/IMG]
    Credit to FairyWitch for the banner

    Welcome to the new and improved Kingdom Hearts Club. Here we discuss the amazing franchise that is Kingdom Hearts. Characters, games, upcoming games, and storylines can be talked about here. Just make sure to follow the rules.

    Rules
    1. Follow all SPPf rules.
    2. Please no spamming. This wasnt a problem in the previous KH Club, so lets keep it that way.
    3. Be respectful to your fellow club members and KH fans.
    4. Have fun

    Entry Form
    To join, all you must do is state your favorite KH game, character, and your favorite weapon. The weapon does not have to be a keyblade. Once you join, you will claim a character from the ones chosen and that will come to be our member list.

    This is the list in which you claim your character. It will be edited everytime a new member joins.


        Spoiler:- Character Claim/Member List:


        Spoiler:- Challenges:

        Spoiler:- Challenge Winners:

    All right, now to get started.
    My entry form:

    Master Leo
    Favorite KH Game: KH2
    Favorite Character: Marluxia
    Claim: Marluxia
    Favorite Weapon: Graceful Dahlia
    Last edited by Master Leo; 1st April 2014 at 3:32 AM.
    The Graceful Assassin

    Credit to FairyWitch

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    favorite game: chain of memories.
    favorite character: ansem the wise
    claim: ansem the wise
    favorite weapon: lionheart
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,744

    Default

    Shadow
    Favorite KH Game: KH2
    Favorite Character: Larxene
    Claim: Larxene
    Favorite Weapon: Foudre

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Accepted you two. This is more everyones club, so if you want changes then they'll happen.
    The Graceful Assassin

    Credit to FairyWitch

  5. #5

    Default

    I love Kingdom Hearts!

    Favorite game: Birth By Sleep (I was particularly surprised because I wasn't expecting much out of a handheld game but it was great).
    Favorite character: Hard to decide. Riku, Roxas, and Xion are all up there. I'll go with Xion since her story is so tragic.
    Claim: Xion
    Favorite weapon: Way To the Dawn (I think that was the name? Riku's keyblade).
    Credit to Flame Master 14




    Credit to Gladeshadow

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Rayquaza The First
    Favorite KH Game: KH2 and also Dream drop distance oh yeah i got KH 3D
    Favorite Character: mickey and sora
    Claim: sora
    Favorite Weapon: dual keyblade

    here i am srry for activity drop but i was busy on some stuff

    claimed regirock

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,599

    Default

    Alright, glad to see the club's back!

    Favorite KH Game: Dream Drop Distance
    Favorite CHaracter: Ventus
    Claim: Ventus
    Favorite Weapon: Lost Memory


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Alright, you guys are accepted and the member list has been updated. Still gotta figure out which characters to add if a lot of people join and we run out of claims .
    The Graceful Assassin

    Credit to FairyWitch

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    I guess I'll join

    Favorite KH Game: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    Favorite KH Character: Roxas
    Claim: Roxas
    Favorite Weapon: Beauty and the Beast Keyblade (I can't remember what it's called xD)

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    どこか
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Favorite KH Game: KH2
    Favorite Character: Marluxia
    Claim: Riku
    Favorite Weapon: Ultima weapon
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

    Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Memories' Skyscraper
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Fave KH game: KH 358/2 days
    Favourite Character: Xion
    Claim: Damn, someone beat me to Xion, um......Joshua/Yoshiya Kirya (He's in DDD)
    Fave weapon: Joshua's Phone/Two become one


    Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*



    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Alright, I got you guys added. Since I put Joshua on the claim list, should I put the FF and TWEWY characters that appear in the games?

    Rumbling Rose is the Keyblade, Ducklett
    The Graceful Assassin

    Credit to FairyWitch

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Alright, I got you guys added. Since I put Joshua on the claim list, should I put the FF and TWEWY characters that appear in the games?

    Rumbling Rose is the Keyblade, Ducklett
    sure, especially cuz there is nowhere else that you can discuss twewy atm.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    Fave KH game: KH 358/2 days
    Favourite Character: Xion
    Claim: Damn, someone beat me to Xion, um......Joshua/Yoshiya Kirya (He's in DDD)
    Fave weapon: Joshua's Phone/Two become one
    Haha, we have very similar tastes, because had Joshua been on the claim list he would have been my second choice as well! I never planned The World Ends With You but he was pretty awesome in 3D: DDD. I like how calmly he acts all the time.

    And I agree with adding the FF and TWEWY characters that appear in the games since the claim list right now is quite short, and sooner or later those would have to be added to let other people have a claim (once the club has more members). If I may, I would also suggest Maleficent and Pete just because they appear quite a lot in the games.
    Credit to Flame Master 14




    Credit to Gladeshadow

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,599

    Default

    I also agree with the notion to add in the FF and TWEWY characters. Some of those characters got even mroe popularized because of KH, so it would be a good choice to add it in. Also, for everyone who has played 3D, how did you like the secret ending? Was it good, alright, terrible, or other things?


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,744

    Default

    I say add the FF and TWEWY characters.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemon-expert-chris View Post
    Haha, we have very similar tastes, because had Joshua been on the claim list he would have been my second choice as well! I never planned The World Ends With You but he was pretty awesome in 3D: DDD. I like how calmly he acts all the time.

    And I agree with adding the FF and TWEWY characters that appear in the games since the claim list right now is quite short, and sooner or later those would have to be added to let other people have a claim (once the club has more members). If I may, I would also suggest Maleficent and Pete just because they appear quite a lot in the games.
    i'd also add yen sid, namine and jiminy cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I also agree with the notion to add in the FF and TWEWY characters. Some of those characters got even mroe popularized because of KH, so it would be a good choice to add it in. Also, for everyone who has played 3D, how did you like the secret ending? Was it good, alright, terrible, or other things?
    I loved it, but it kills me that KH III is so far off cuz they make you anticipate it so much.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Southern Island, Hoenn
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Favorite KH Game: kingdom hearts 3d
    Favorite Character: Riku
    Claim: Young Xehanort
    Favorite Weapon: Way to the Dawn
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    734

    Default

    Spyro
    Favorite KH Game: Kingdom Hearts II
    Favorite Character: Namine and Sora
    Claim: Namine
    Favorite Weapon: Diamond Dust, Oathkeeper.

    tumblr.|lastfm.
    3239-4598-6259

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Eeveelover824
    Claim/favorite character: Kiari
    Game favorite: Kingdomhearts 2
    Keyblade: Kari's keyblade (does that count?) and i like the oblivion one....

    hope i did everything right i was a bit confused on the application XD

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Alright, claim list is done. Since the list has been remodeled, you can reclaim a character if you like. Pretty long list
    The Graceful Assassin

    Credit to FairyWitch

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the Darkness
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Great to see the new club is here!

    Crazied
    Favorite KH Game: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    Favorite Character: Geez I have so many... Roxas, Axel, Xion, Namine, and Zexion.
    Claim: Axel (I'm surprised no one picked him yet...)
    Favorite Weapon: Oblivion

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    734

    Default

    So um, because of the whole reclaiming thing because of you changing stuff. Could I take Tifa instead of Namine please? Tifa is the best, I love her so much omg.

    tumblr.|lastfm.
    3239-4598-6259

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    So um, because of the whole reclaiming thing because of you changing stuff. Could I take Tifa instead of Namine please? Tifa is the best, I love her so much omg.
    Sure, no problem. I just edited the OP with the change. I agree, Tifa is pretty awesome and her hand-to-hand fighting style makes here even cooler. Not to mention her strength...
    The Graceful Assassin

    Credit to FairyWitch

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Memories' Skyscraper
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Though try and beat cloud's entry in KH2!


    Quote Originally Posted by pokemon-expert-chris View Post
    Haha, we have very similar tastes, because had Joshua been on the claim list he would have been my second choice as well! I never planned The World Ends With You but he was pretty awesome in 3D: DDD. I like how calmly he acts all the time.

    And I agree with adding the FF and TWEWY characters that appear in the games since the claim list right now is quite short, and sooner or later those would have to be added to let other people have a claim (once the club has more members). If I may, I would also suggest Maleficent and Pete just because they appear quite a lot in the games.
    Though a major kinda point was left out:

    since in TWEWY, Joshua manages to be creepy(appearing to have latent homosexual tendencies)/awesome and
        Spoiler:- VERY BIG SPOILER:


    Knowing that, I wonder how a shibuya world would take place?

    Also, something Master Leo might pick out: Joshua is voiced by The Onion Knight!
    Last edited by Jacobthepokemonfreak; 13th January 2013 at 10:44 PM.


    Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*



    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •