Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    The only problem I had was with kh 1 camera. Everything else about the series gameplay is perfect (especially the command system and freeflow
    If the HD remix comes to NA they fixed that.
    the camera for kh1 is going to be the came as the camera control in kh2.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Like everybody said, the only main problem of mine was with the camera on Kingdom Hearts 1. The rest was pretty fun otherwise. I loved how well they implemented "Hack and slash" into an RPG. Even the DS games were cool to control only with arows, and that's hard to do with 3D games. But, the thing I like about Kingdom Hearts is how the main series and the side games differ. The deck system on the portables is "easy to get into, hard to master", which I think really pays off. At first I didn't like the card system in Chain of Memories, but it gets really fun when you get used to it. Overall, the gameplay is one of this series strong points. The freedom of movement mixed with RPG gives a great sense of "character growth", while still needing skill to fully master. I love it!
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

okay new topic: what kingdom hearts character did you think was out of place/did not like and why? it can be personality wise,drawing, and etc...

i personally thought they shouldn't of made xion she seems extremely out of place to me and namine topped over her to be kairi's other half...i don't understand why she was really there in the first place it just added more drama to the story line and think she just shouldn't of been there at all imo i never really liked her when i played 358/2 days....

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    okay new topic: what kingdom hearts character did you think was out of place/did not like and why? it can be personality wise,drawing, and etc...

i personally thought they shouldn't of made xion she seems extremely out of place to me and namine topped over her to be kairi's other half...i don't understand why she was really there in the first place it just added more drama to the story line and think she just shouldn't of been there at all imo i never really liked her when i played 358/2 days....
    I firmly agree with you. Although Xion was sweet, I do believe she was something thrown into there just to create another trio. Her personality and the fact that she was always nearly depressed did that for me.

Something else I didn't really like was her voice, it kinda got on my nerves but I've grown used to it to where it doesn't so much now. She's a nice character she's just out of place.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    I firmly agree with you. Although Xion was sweet, I do believe she was something thrown into there just to create another trio. Her personality and the fact that she was always nearly depressed did that for me.

Something else I didn't really like was her voice, it kinda got on my nerves but I've grown used to it to where it doesn't so much now. She's a nice character she's just out of place.
    Here's my opinion: Xion, like Axel, was just made and fleshed out a bit for some drama, storyline and a trio. Axel was originally going to just be the tutorial boss in kh2 and no further, meaning everyone who was at C.O would be dead, but everyone liked Axel so much they kept him in and developed him to be a major character.

Xion is meant to be out of place; she's Sora's memories of Kairi manifested onto a puppet, she's not who she thinks she is. add in some crazily confusing stuff that Tetsuya Noramu created about the heart and there you have a great storyline. Look at what Tetsuya did with the idea of having dead kids run around a city with psychic powers: He made the reaper's game.
    The Guy's a genius.
    More on the meant to be out of place bit: This Game is the embodiment of the trope: 'What measure is non-Human?' Xion is meant to be the major example of the power of the 'Heart' albeit with more confusion than any other game.

You don't get it? Not really meant to.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You want out of place, I'll give you this:

Try everyone from Shibuya: they were out of place, and not just because they're in traverse town.

Still awesome.
    Last edited by Jacobthepokemonfreak; 20th January 2013 at 9:46 PM.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    Here's my opinion: Xion, like Axel, was just made and fleshed out a bit for some drama, storyline and a trio. Axel was originally going to just be the tutorial boss in kh2 and no further, meaning everyone who was at C.O would be dead, but everyone liked Axel so much they kept him in and developed him to be a major character.

Xion is meant to be out of place; she's Sora's memories of Kairi manifested onto a puppet, she's not who she thinks she is. add in some crazily confusing stuff that Tetsuya Noramu created about the heart and there you have a great storyline. Look at what Tetsuya did with the idea of having dead kids run around a city with psychic powers: He made the reaper's game.
    The Guy's a genius.
    More on the meant to be out of place bit: This Game is the embodiment of the trope: 'What measure is non-Human?' Xion is meant to be the major example of the power of the 'Heart' albeit with more confusion than any other game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try everyone from Shibuya: they were out of place, and not just because they're in traverse town.

Still awesome.
    no problem its fine its ment for people to agree and disagree about who they think is out of place i just like to see what other poeple think of the game and who they think shouldn't of been in the kingdom hearts game...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

The Guy's a genius.

Still awesome.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that Xion shouldn't be in Kingdom Hearts; I just thought her introduction and character placement was out of place in and of itself. Again, that's just me. I just felt her to be a bit needy all the time that's all. It doesn't mean I don't like her. If you remember my post earlier about cosplaying, she's the only one I would really cosplay as.

I feel like my previous post was coming across as hateful. I don't hate her, she's just not my favorite. I am, however, looking forward to her showing up in the next KH game, possibly.

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

The Guy's a genius.

Still awesome.
    Xion, was a good character. She, alone, passes across every single thing that made (makes...?) the Organization such a tragic group. And the fact that she was nothing more than Sora's memory showed how it really is "not being supposed to exist", and that is the whole concept behind the Organization. In the end, she was a cool character, and she added even more drama in Roxas' already dramatic story. And I'm glad they continued with Axel, he turned out to be a cool character!

And, the Shibuya people weren't that much out of place. They just made their characters a lot more shallow, and that made them a little awkward. Like, for exemple, they made Neku open up a little bit too fast. Everyone who played TWEWY knows how much work it was for Neku to open up!

On the matter in question, Cloud and Sephiroth seemed a little out of place. I mean, they seem to have their own storyline, special for KH, but you don't hear much about that story...

If you've ever played Final Fantasy VII or Crisis Core: FF VII then you'll know the Cloud/Sephiroth story. Its pretty cool once understood. Plus, with Aerith and others it would be wierd not to have Cloud and Sephiroth in the mix. Wish they could put the older Zack Fair in the mix though .

In regards to Xion, I think she added a nice mix to the game. You first start the game thinking its all about Roxas and then this 14th member joins. I really liked the mystery thar she had throughout the game.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    If you've ever played Final Fantasy VII or Crisis Core: FF VII then you'll know the Cloud/Sephiroth story. Its pretty cool once understood. Plus, with Aerith and others it would be wierd not to have Cloud and Sephiroth in the mix. Wish they could put the older Zack Fair in the mix though .

In regards to Xion, I think she added a nice mix to the game. You first start the game thinking its all about Roxas and then this 14th member joins. I really liked the mystery thar she had throughout the game.
    Yeah, I know their story, but it doesn't fit in well with the KH counterparts. I mean, Cloud was overrun by "darkness" in KH 1, right? Okay, I can relate that to FFVII. But in KHII the story didn't made as much sense. I mean, Cloud was depressed like he was in Advent Children, and he was looking for Sephiroth. But there was no reason for him to be like that if Aerith is still around. You could say Cloud is having his "clone complex" during KHII, but then what about the first one? I always tought he had succumbed to Hades because he wanted the truth about himself... And what about Sephiroth? What is he plotting, even? It just doesn't add up...

I understood zack perfectly though. He was perfectly implemented in BBS. There just isn't enough "time" to put old Zack in the series. But then again, Aerith is still there, so I dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by Raguna View Post
    And, the Shibuya people weren't that much out of place. They just made their characters a lot more shallow, and that made them a little awkward. Like, for exemple, they made Neku open up a little bit too fast. Everyone who played TWEWY knows how much work it was for Neku to open up!
    What makes them reeeaaally out of place is that     Spoiler:- spoiler:

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

What makes them reeeaaally out of place is that     Spoiler:- spoiler:
    Yes, I know that. But don't you remember about what Joshua said?

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

okay new topic ^_^: so what part in the game did you like and dislike and why? (can be any of the kingdom hearts games)

i personally didn't have a favorite part i loved the game all through every single one of them but i disliked one part in kingdom hearts II which Kairi gets her keyblade way to late and on top of it i didn't see an nessary to give her one in the game that late of the game but it was really cool to see though ^_^ that flower keyblade the reason why i did like was cuaz like i said it just seemed strange that she got a keyblade out of thin air :/

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    okay new topic ^_^: so what part in the game did you like and dislike and why? (can be any of the kingdom hearts games)

i personally didn't have a favorite part i loved the game all through every single one of them but i disliked one part in kingdom hearts II which Kairi gets her keyblade way to late and on top of it i didn't see an nessary to give her one in the game that late of the game but it was really cool to see though ^_^ that flower keyblade the reason why i did like was cuaz like i said it just seemed strange that she got a keyblade out of thin air :/
    I love the whole game, but I really liked the big throwdown at Hollow Bastion. THAT was something XD

If I had to choose my least favorite it would have to be TWTNW in KH3D. It's not that I didn't like it, I was looking forward to that world since that's where I knew the big story parts where going to be. It's just, when Sora started going through all that crap, I just felt this sense of dread and hopelessness. I just felt down. It was really wierd.

But the world that never was was my favorite part of 3d. That whole endgame was surprising when sora fell into darkness and riku getting like 5 final bosses and becoming a keyblade master. It showedhow great his character development was.
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

But the world that never was was my favorite part of 3d. That whole endgame was surprising when sora fell into darkness and riku getting like 5 final bosses and becoming a keyblade master. It showedhow great his character development was.
    Yeah, it was AMAZING, to be sure! And I'm glad Riku finally got to step into his rightful place as master, he's one of my fav characters XD I just felt like Sora was going through some abuse through that world. I mean, if I saw all those things in a dream like he did, I would start losing it too

My favorite part in all the games is still the endgame, for pretty much all characters in BBS. The ending was sad, and it was a great way to introduce us to important characters from the past. It made it all that more special for me when I got to the final boss with Riku in KH 3D...

And, for my least favorite part, I'd have to say the battle against Demyx in KH 2. Yeah, I can do this battle perfectly now, but the first time I tried, it was really annoying. Why do ten seconds that comes out of nowhere have to be the thing which decides whether I win or lose? That's kinda BS if you ask me...

favorite game: Zelda Majoras Mask
    favorite character: Young Xehanort
    claim: Xehanort
    favorite weapon:x blade
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    It's always great to see new members! Welcome!

(You're from PTCGO too?)

Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    hey welcome to the club hope you like it here lets try to keep our love for kingdom hearts active

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Ok, so I just got done with this Organization XIII countdown on Youtube, right? And I was thinking over my favorite member; bringing up the obvious question-
    Who is your favorite Organization XIII member?

I have no shame in saying that Axel is my favorite character and I can't help but wonder what would've happened if they had in fact killed him off after the introduction to KH 2.
    Anyway, I find his looks, after Reno from FF, interesting and his personality and very likeable. His progression in personality and development since CoM is definitely significant and he's come a long way since now he wields a new weapon from his Chakrams (Don't want to spoil it quite yet for people still playing since that was one of my favorite parts in KH 3D)

He's just so much fun and he's quite comical with his tough demeanor. Not to mention his friendship with Roxas/Sora, Xion, and the gang now. I can't wait to see what they do with him/Lea in the new games. (Just please!!!! Don't kill him off >.< lol)

I also like Roxas and Xion is in the top 5. I like Xigbar as well, but I also love to hate him XD lol he's a very different villian.

This is why I enjoyed 3D as a whole. It felt the game was more about Riku's development and growth since becoming a Keyblade wielder, and with everything that happened in TWTNW, it just shows how his growth was for the better. Quite honestly I'm really glad it was just him who became a Keyblade master and not him and Sora

What I dislike is the whole thing about time in KH3D. The Kingdom Hearts storyline as a whole generally gets complex at times, with the main story and the stories in the side games all revolving around the same storyline. The whole time travel deal they threw in just adds a whole new level of confusion. I don't necessarily hate that they implemented time travel into the plot. Its just that the way they explained it made it really hard to wrap your head around (at least for me anyways). In fact, I've rewatched those cutscenes and I still don't fully grasp it =S

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Ok, so I just got done with this Organization XIII countdown on Youtube, right? And I was thinking over my favorite member; bringing up the obvious question-
    Who is your favorite Organization XIII member?
    Axel by far is definitely one of my favorites. His personality is what really drew me to like him, more so in 358/2 Days than in any other game. Larxene is among one of my favorites. I really got into her kind of cold, sadistic nature and attitude. Basically they way she acted like a total ***** all the time was a turn on for me lol
    Last edited by firestar319; 22nd January 2013 at 12:59 AM.

I love Xigbar. He is tottally my favorite. He is one of those villains that you just grow to be fond of. He is evil? Sure. But he still is an amazing character! Like Cometstarlight said, I just love to hate him! It's hard to find villains like him nowadays!

Roxas is an awesome character too. His story is just sad, and you really feel for the guy in the end of 358/2 days, and at the end of the intro to KH2. Axel is also a cool member. Like I said before, I'm glad they didn't finish him off, he has potential! And, I kinda like Larxene's attitude. She's a funny character, to say the least!

And, about KH 3D, I did feel like the story was more about Riku. But I think it also worked for "setting up" Sora for the next game, hopefully KH3.

Xion is my favorite. I don't think I ever saw such a tragic story in a video game before 358/2 Days. Just remembering her death and the battle with Riku where you see Roxas' memories of Xion on the screen makes me want to cry. I jumped of joy when she appeared in 3D (if only briefly). I still wish they'd find a way to make her come back but I know that's not going to happen.

Of course, Axel is up there too. He is no doubt the coolest of them all, so I see why a lot of people would choose him. Zexion is another one I liked, but the fact that he dies off in CoM means we didn't get to see him that much. From there, Demyx, Xigbar, and Saix get tied. All the others I never was much of a fan for, but they were OK. I forgot the name of the one with the cards: that one is the only one I really didn't like.
    Credit to Flame Master 14

Credit to Gladeshadow

hmmm favorite orginization memeber would be omg i love axel he is really cool and i love his that awesome line "names axel, got it memorize..." he cool alright i love the fire element as well

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast