Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

My favorite Organization XIII member is Marluxia, though Xaldin is a close second. Marluxia because he is the evil poetic type, which makes him even cooler. Plus he has that freakin scythe . I like Xaldin because of his ruthlessness and his cunning ways. Plus the wind element + six lances is awesome.

And a little update: We now have 22 members already.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Favorite Organization member is Larxene of course! Only female member, dat personality, her weapon of choice: Foudre(knives), and lightning for an element~

I don't know why, but I looked up the Organization members that didn't have their original names revealed.

Demyx
    Luxord
    Marluxia
    Larxene

This is what happens when boredom sets in. Also, I wonder why these members in particular haven't had their original names revealed yet, and will they be revealed in KH 3? I would like to think so.~

fav organisation XIII member hmm axel was awesome in KH2 when he kinda turned good and helped sora go through a portal i loved that attack he used to kill those heartless and sora asked why he dies or dissapears and axel said "that is what you get when you put everything in a attack" or something like that lol

claimed regirock

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Favorite Organization member is Larxene of course! Only female member, dat personality, her weapon of choice: Foudre(knives), and lightning for an element~

I don't know why, but I looked up the Organization members that didn't have their original names revealed.

Demyx
    Luxord
    Marluxia
    Larxene

This is what happens when boredom sets in. Also, I wonder why these members in particular haven't had their original names revealed yet, and will they be revealed in KH 3? I would like to think so.~
    Its because we dont know about their past lives. Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Saix, and Axel all lived in Radiant Garden, so we know of their past lives and Roxas is part of Sora, the main character.

Which means Luxord, Demyx, Larxene, and Marluxia probably didnt join Organization XIII in Radiant Garden and were maybe recruited by existing members or Xemnas himself. IIRC, in KH1 FM or KH2 FM their is a cutscene where Zexion is talking about the recruitment of Marluxia, though he didnt say his real name. And for the fact that they haven't shown up in many games means that their recruitment or past lives were worthy of mentioning.
    Last edited by Master Leo; 22nd January 2013 at 8:29 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

As for organization XIII real names, the only one I can guess atm is that larxene is Arlene.

for favorite organization member, I'd have to go with Roxas because his story is so sad and he can epicly dual wield and he's sora's nobody. I really liked that fight with him in kh 2 FM
    Last edited by EonDragonFTW; 23rd January 2013 at 5:28 PM.
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

since i never got around to seeing the real names of all the origization members it sucks i can't but i love to have seen them though probably just gunna watch video of gameplay i don't think ill be either way gunna be getting a psp or 3ds anytime soon...as well if kingdom hearts 3 comes out pray to got its on the ps3 XD

I would assume KH 3 would be on the PS3 or PS4.

Made a gif of the Organization's Replica Data symbols, it's in my sig. Gonna make a colored one :3

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    I would assume KH 3 would be on the PS3 or PS4.

Made a gif of the Organization's Replica Data symbols, it's in my sig. Gonna make a colored one :3
    There were comments made that they would be on a console like the Wii U
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

If Square Enix is smart, they will make KH3 multiconsole, like they did with FF XIII. That way they might gain more money, since they already broadened their demographic by making games on Nintendo consoles. But then again, I've been questioning a lot if SE is smart or not. But here I am, hoping it's for all consoles.
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Raguna View Post
    If Square Enix is smart, they will make KH3 multiconsole, like they did with FF XIII. That way they might gain more money, since they already broadened their demographic by making games on Nintendo consoles. But then again, I've been questioning a lot if SE is smart or not. But here I am, hoping it's for all consoles.
    Yeah, I'm waiting on all the newer consoles (And by that: I don't have a Wii U yet XD/ I don't plan on buying any Xbox or PS consoles that come out in the next few years until I find a game I really want.)

I mean, there are games I want to play on the Wii U, but I'm waiting for a Zelda or KH title before I leap into that money pit.
    But yes, I do hope this goes multi console, but not console exclusives, that would just frustrate me XD

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Yeah, I'm waiting on all the newer consoles (And by that: I don't have a Wii U yet XD/ I don't plan on buying any Xbox or PS consoles that come out in the next few years until I find a game I really want.)

I mean, there are games I want to play on the Wii U, but I'm waiting for a Zelda or KH title before I leap into that money pit.
    But yes, I do hope this goes multi console, but not console exclusives, that would just frustrate me XD
    Considering how broad Kingdom hearts demographic is, it would make a lot of sense for it to go on all consoles available at the time of KH3 release. I mean, they obviously don't have an exclusivity contract with Sony, so why bother? And I doubt it would be THAT hard to make the game for all the consoles. Especially since the WiiU has a higher graphical capability. And just imagine the cool stuff they could do with the Gamepad. They could even bring the Shotlocks (is that the name? Kinda forgot...) back!
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

Has anyone got a time for the challenge yet? I don't want to be the only one partaking.... :'(

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    Has anyone got a time for the challenge yet? I don't want to be the only one partaking.... :'(
    I totally forgot about the challenge :/. I cant really participate in this one due to projects and research papers...

If anyone wants to participate in Jacob's challenge, then sign up (which means just say you want to join the challenge )
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

what was the challenge again? i totally forgot about it since i have been so busy?

Ya what was the challenge again, cuz I'll probably do it

Check the OP for challenges. I'll edit it with people who want to participate.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

well duh to myself >.< im so stupid sometimes you got to forgive me master leo XD alright ill check the opening...if i can do it ill try to enter in

I'll go level my Sora up a little, then go ahead and then post my time.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I'll do the challenge as well. I'll probably post my time at some point later tonight

What have i missed? i haven't posted here in a longggg time. I'ma try that challenge (and fail horribly) am i allowed to use the ultima keyblade? also how do i check my time?
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Use a stop watch or your phone to check your time. I'll edit the OP with names and times.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    I'd like to join. I love KH 2 it is just a lot of fun and love Twilight town for the nice vibe it gives off

Totally wanna join.
    Favorite KH Game: Kingdom Hearts 1
    Favorite KH Character: Demyx <3
    Favorite weapon: Axel's cool spinny whoosh-whoosh blades.

And hello.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    Totally wanna join.
    Favorite KH Game: Kingdom Hearts 1
    Favorite KH Character: Demyx <3
    Favorite weapon: Axel's cool spinny whoosh-whoosh blades.

And hello.
    lol whoosh-whoosh blades. Chakram is what you were looking for iirc .

But anyway, you're accepted.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    lol whoosh-whoosh blades. Chakram is what you were looking for iirc .

But anyway, you're accepted.
    I know. It's just a joke an old friend used to make (though it took years for me to learn they're actually called chakrams).
    And thanks.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast