Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    wait what shadow you never played kingdom hearts 1 >.> my face is shocked 0_0 its awesome but not as awesome as kingdom hearts II
    >can argue against that statement
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    >can argue against that statement
    I can't XD lol KH II has got to be my absolute favorite. I've been spoiled by it's easier controls and camera, oh, gosh, that camera is so much better than KH I.

I tried playing KH I, but man it was frustrating with all the different controls and just, well....There lots of 'things' to do that just weren't necessary. They made the game slow and unenjoyable in some parts.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    I can't XD lol KH II has got to be my absolute favorite. I've been spoiled by it's easier controls and camera, oh, gosh, that camera is so much better than KH I.

I tried playing KH I, but man it was frustrating with all the different controls and just, well....There lots of 'things' to do that just weren't necessary. They made the game slow and unenjoyable in some parts.
    As far as combat goes, I'll always bow to the camera **** in KH1. That was just wrong.
    But I love how much faster its paced than KH2. And the story was simplistic, it was WAY more of a Disney crossover (since the main bad guys were Maleficent's League and then Ansem).
    Plus, storywise, KH2 virtually sucks after Hollow Bastion's second runs. Basically all the revisits to the worlds are just tacky and boring :|

As far as combat goes, I'll always bow to the camera **** in KH1. That was just wrong.
    But I love how much faster its paced than KH2. And the story was simplistic, it was WAY more of a Disney crossover (since the main bad guys were Maleficent's League and then Ansem).
    Plus, storywise, KH2 virtually sucks after Hollow Bastion's second runs. Basically all the revisits to the worlds are just tacky and boring :|
    While I will consent that I'm not even quite sure why we had to visit the worlds a second time, I found it quite enjoyable. It added on to the story that you had previously left, although sometimes it just seemed tacky as you say. (No more Winnie the Pooh and Atlantica PLEASE!!) Both games have their pros and cons, but I really liked the villian in KH II more so that KH I, even though it was pretty good at the end.

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

While I will consent that I'm not even quite sure why we had to visit the worlds a second time, I found it quite enjoyable. It added on to the story that you had previously left, although sometimes it just seemed tacky as you say. (No more Winnie the Pooh and Atlantica PLEASE!!) Both games have their pros and cons, but I really liked the villian in KH II more so that KH I, even though it was pretty good at the end.
    I liked both KH1 and KH2 the same for different reasons. I do agree KH1 comes off as more simplistic, and it felt as if KH1 could've been a standalone game if there weren't other games in the series. I liked the level of story they brought into KH2, despite all the open plotholes they left once the game was over. Also, I hope they learned from the horror that was KH2 Atlantica: DON'T BRING BACK MUSICALS

Quote Originally Posted by firestar319 View Post
    I liked both KH1 and KH2 the same for different reasons. I do agree KH1 comes off as more simplistic, and it felt as if KH1 could've been a standalone game if there weren't other games in the series. I liked the level of story they brought into KH2, despite all the open plotholes they left once the game was over. Also, I hope they learned from the horror that was KH2 Atlantica: DON'T BRING BACK MUSICALS
    lol
    The musical was okay until Donald opened his mouth and Aerial said 'funny fun.' I WASN'T HAVING ANY FINNY FUN.
    plus it was the worst rhythm game ever.

I will agree, though, Organization XIII is a better group of villains, aside from several terrible cases of role confusion.

Oh my gosh, just saw the trailer for KH 1.5!

No, I'm not going to be buying it b/c it's on PS3, but that's not the part I'm excited about. I'm excited about the 358/2 day cinematic that they are putting in it.
    I LOVE the new cutscenes that really show the turmoil that Axel, Roxas, and Xion face during their last weeks together. (Also Axel/Lea may just be my favorite character and I may or may not be fangirling right now XD )

Anyway, can't wait for someone to put it on youtube for me to watch. Whoever does that, I will SUBSCRIBE to them for that XD lol But yes, super excited for that.

Oh my gosh, just saw the trailer for KH 1.5!

No, I'm not going to be buying it b/c it's on PS3, but that's not the part I'm excited about. I'm excited about the 358/2 day cinematic that they are putting in it.
    I LOVE the new cutscenes that really show the turmoil that Axel, Roxas, and Xion face during their last weeks together. (Also Axel/Lea may just be my favorite character and I may or may not be fangirling right now XD )

Anyway, can't wait for someone to put it on youtube for me to watch. Whoever does that, I will SUBSCRIBE to them for that XD lol But yes, super excited for that.
    ParagadimshifterXIII
    currently up to the second visit of traverse town in their LP/walkthrough

I was looking at kh13 and TWO BECOME ONE IS IN KH:COM!!!!!

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

Whoa. Shame on me for not posting here in such a long period of time.

In the dispute about KH1/KH2, I would like to point out some things that would have been cool imo:
    1. Making the Atlantica in KH2 like the one in KH1. No need for the musicals....
    2. Or bring back Deep Jungle/Neverland to replace Atlantica in KH2.

Luckily, a friend gave me his PS3 about a month ago (The old model that has Backwards Compatibility ) so I'll be getting KH1.5 if it comes to NA. I've been playing the heck out of FFXIII-2 though :P.

EDIT: I am probably the last one here to know about this, but KH1.5 is being released this fall in NA
    Last edited by Master Leo; 27th March 2013 at 3:07 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

that would great if they make a new kingdom hearts game...i find i played so much out of the other games i need something fresh and new >.> which i have no access to dream drop or by birth...

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    EDIT: I am probably the last one here to know about this, but KH1.5 is being released this fall in NA
    I just wish I had the PS3 to play it on =[

I spent like a good hour watching the cutscences of 358/2 Day in the Remix on YouTube, and I completely forgot how touching Days story was. I had the feels man

You know you've played kh 358/2 too much

when you stop gaining exp after missions.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    You know you've played kh 358/2 too much

when you stop gaining exp after missions.
    Lol, I know dat feel. I havent touched 358/2 Days in about a year or so...

I've been watching a few walkthrough videos on KH1.5. The new camera is amazingly awesome. Just by looking you can tell the easier it has become to fight.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

So I was playing 3d again, and I just realized how difficult ymx is.
    And it got me thinking,how will the new "keyblade war" go in kh3? Who would be in the 13 darknesses and the. Last light? And also, I loved the story of days, and I hope I can get my hands on a ps3 so I can get the 1.5 HD remix.
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    So I was playing 3d again, and I just realized how difficult ymx is.
    And it got me thinking,how will the new "keyblade war" go in kh3? Who would be in the 13 darknesses and the. Last light? And also, I loved the story of days, and I hope I can get my hands on a ps3 so I can get the 1.5 HD remix.
    We already know who the last light is

We already know who the last light is
    Actually, depending on which characters are returning, we have up to 10 potential lights right now. I hope for KH3 we still get to play as Sora with Goofy and Donald, but they might require us to play as multiple keyblade wielders throughout the story. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have an option to play as all the wielders, but I prefer the original party and managing all those characters could get repetitive. There were times when it became frustrating just managing Sora's and Riku's level, skills, and abilities in 3D. Ideally, I would like to keep Goofy and Donald with one Disney character and one light as optional party members for each world leading up to an epic final battle with everyone.
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    Actually, depending on which characters are returning, we have up to 10 potential lights right now. I hope for KH3 we still get to play as Sora with Goofy and Donald, but they might require us to play as multiple keyblade wielders throughout the story. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have an option to play as all the wielders, but I prefer the original party and managing all those characters could get repetitive. There were times when it became frustrating just managing Sora's and Riku's level, skills, and abilities in 3D. Ideally, I would like to keep Goofy and Donald with one Disney character and one light as optional party members for each world leading up to an epic final battle with everyone.
    That's always true; I'm just going by what Mickey pointed out.

As for options to pick other wielders: I think it would provide a lot of replayability (if that's how you spell it; probably not) to the game, but to be honest, I agree with your statement. I'd rather it be just one main character like Sora, Riku, or Kairi, heck, I'd play as Lea XD but yes, one main character just gets me into it since for up until that point, you've been building up this one character for greatness *epic face of epicosity is epic*

That's always true; I'm just going by what Mickey pointed out.

As for options to pick other wielders: I think it would provide a lot of replayability (if that's how you spell it; probably not) to the game, but to be honest, I agree with your statement. I'd rather it be just one main character like Sora, Riku, or Kairi, heck, I'd play as Lea XD but yes, one main character just gets me into it since for up until that point, you've been building up this one character for greatness *epic face of epicosity is epic*

Still love the idea of multiple storylines and a possible chance to actually play as Kairi or Mickey or Lea (then again, we had mission mode in 358/2 days). Still, I would rather like a pvp multiplayer in one game.

Mother****er, I cannot beat Julius as Sora for the life of me in KH3D. Why can't he have a useful block like Riku's Dark Barrier?!
    And Critical Mode is making me cry. On level 10. In La Citatjlkjtsandtastlclofsajpn.

Anyway, just found out about the 2.5 rumor. OH MY GOD. BBS and Coded are the only two that I haven't played. This is amazing.

Mother****er, I cannot beat Julius as Sora for the life of me in KH3D. Why can't he have a useful block like Riku's Dark Barrier?!
    And Critical Mode is making me cry. On level 10. In La Citatjlkjtsandtastlclofsajpn.

Anyway, just found out about the 2.5 rumor. OH MY GOD. BBS and Coded are the only two that I haven't played. This is amazing.
    2.5 rumor? Must. find. rumor.

If the KH2.5 rumor is true, then I wont be able to play it cause I will have died and gone to heaven.

KH2.5 would be so amazing since it would be KH2:FM and BBS:FM which both have AMAZING features. *foams at the mouth*
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    If the KH2.5 rumor is true, then I wont be able to play it cause I will have died and gone to heaven.

KH2.5 would be so amazing since it would be KH2:FM and BBS:FM which both have AMAZING features. *foams at the mouth*
    I won't be able to play it : ( no PS3

If only that 2.5 rumor was true q.q

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    If only that 2.5 rumor was true q.q
    It seems like the logical place to go after 2.5 lol, but yeah, it may take a while

It seems like the logical place to go after 2.5 lol, but yeah, it may take a while
    Tv show Good Game host Hex (at the end of the KH 358/2 days review in 2009): " This should keep fans happy whilst they wait for the Kingdom Hearts three."

XD <-- Me laughing at the quote

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast