Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    Tv show Good Game host Hex (at the end of the KH 358/2 days review in 2009): " This should keep fans happy whilst they wait for the Kingdom Hearts three."

XD <-- Me laughing at the quote
    XD<-- All of us laughing at that quote. Hold us over? XD We've been waiting for years! And the creator has even stated he's not planning on going into development for KH III until after that new versus Final Fantasy game or whatever D:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

So I just got KH: 3d, and apart from my R trigger not working it's a pretty good game.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    So I just got KH: 3d, and apart from my R trigger not working it's a pretty good game.
    Lol, mine's starting to give up as well. Not helping my Critical playthrough very much.

And for those that don't know, I'll make it simple: In the main credits for 1.5, it shows clips of KH2, BBS, and Coded. I'M STOKED (though I wish they remade KH3D instead of Coded, tbh).
    Question is, what platform will it come out on? Will it stay on the PS3? Or will it move on to the next-gen consoles?
    I'm hoping it'll come out on PS3 but have extra features for PS4 (too bad PS4 won't have backwards compatibility, otherwise this wouldn't be a question). Doesn't matter either way, though, it'll still be HD, and I'll still be able to play it xD.
    Last edited by Luxvan; 10th April 2013 at 4:16 AM.
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

We just got KH3D. No need for a remade version.

My PS3 just got the YLoD. I took it to the repair shop today, but Reflows are for the most part only temporary solutions. Gonna have to get a new PS3 to play KH1.5 it seems.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

You wanna know something I really want:
    A new Dissidia game:

but with more characters per game (3 or 4) and with characters from other Square enix games/Franchises e.g Twewy, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest, Chrono trigger, SaGa etc.

It just sounds really awesome!

The PS4 will have backward compatibility: it's on the sony website.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    We just got KH3D. No need for a remade version.

My PS3 just got the YLoD. I took it to the repair shop today, but Reflows are for the most part only temporary solutions. Gonna have to get a new PS3 to play KH1.5 it seems.
    True, though they were quick in making Re:Chain of Memories.
    <<R.I.P.

But KH3D was made for a pretty recent system and the graphics of the game are already bright and good looking so making it into HD wouldn't make sense even if it was for PS3/PS4.

On the other hand, CoM was remade from the GBA which had pixely graphics into Re:CoM for the PS2 that was up to par with KH2 (graphics wise). I think it deserves another remake imo.

Now, I do agree that Re: Coded shouldnt have been put into HD. Even though it was a pixely DS game, it didnt give much to the story. Plus with the KH2.5 possibly having KH2:FM and hopefully a playable BBS:FM, I'd say thats more than enough. Those two games have sooo much extra main/post game features.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

But KH3D was made for a pretty recent system and the graphics of the game are already bright and good looking so making it into HD wouldn't make sense even if it was for PS3/PS4.

On the other hand, CoM was remade from the GBA which had pixely graphics into Re:CoM for the PS2 that was up to par with KH2 (graphics wise). I think it deserves another remake imo.

Now, I do agree that Re: Coded shouldnt have been put into HD. Even though it was a pixely DS game, it didnt give much to the story. Plus with the KH2.5 possibly having KH2:FM and hopefully a playable BBS:FM, I'd say thats more than enough. Those two games have sooo much extra main/post game features.
    Yeah, you're right. No matter what the third game will be, I'm super stoked to finally get all the extra battles in 2FM. And now I can play BBS!
    <<R.I.P.

hey guys awesome news i got like bunch of kingdom hearts ost music a few days ago mostly cool music and riku and roxas fight music ftw

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

Whoo, great! KH music is pretty good o3o

PASBL / Last.fm

Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

I had a pretty wierd dream last night...

In the dream, I was sitting in the living room playing my PS3. Suddenly there was a knock on the door so I opened it and some UPS guy was standing there with a box. I had no idea what it was since I hadn't ordered anything, but I took it anyway(thief). I opened the box and there was a PS3 Slim inside. I hooked it up and saw that KH1.5 was inside of it. I started playing it and saw that whoever had the PS3 before me had made it to Wonderland in KH1: FM. I decided to start a knew file and right before the opening scene started, I woke up. Needless to say, I was pretty damn sad lol.

Hurry up and get here KH1.5!
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

In the dream, I was sitting in the living room playing my PS3. Suddenly there was a knock on the door so I opened it and some UPS guy was standing there with a box. I had no idea what it was since I hadn't ordered anything, but I took it anyway(thief). I opened the box and there was a PS3 Slim inside. I hooked it up and saw that KH1.5 was inside of it. I started playing it and saw that whoever had the PS3 before me had made it to Wonderland in KH1: FM. I decided to start a knew file and right before the opening scene started, I woke up. Needless to say, I was pretty damn sad lol.

that is pretty weird dream master leo XD i never dream about kingdom hearts but i did play 358/2 days when i went to a party man i was so out of touch playing it on the ds XD been awhile tried recoded and i just gave up again lol i hate that really stupid turning button scene with tricksmaster heartless boss in wonderland -_-

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

That sounds like the beginning of a creepypasta.
    UPS guy shows up randomly.
    Gives you a PS3 slim though you never ordered one.
    KH1.5 inside, pre-saved at a specific world.
    Yeah.

And yep, KH music is pretty damn good. DDD's music blew me so far away that I downloaded the entire soundtrack. Illegally. Because I liked it so much.
    <<R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    That sounds like the beginning of a creepypasta.
    UPS guy shows up randomly.
    Gives you a PS3 slim though you never ordered one.
    KH1.5 inside, pre-saved at a specific world.
    Yeah.

And yep, KH music is pretty damn good. DDD's music blew me so far away that I downloaded the entire soundtrack. Illegally. Because I liked it so much.
    You've admitted to doing something illegally....online....the FBI will be with you shortly XD lol

Yeah, I love 3D's soundtrack too, a lot more than I would've thought, actually. I underestimated how great it was going to be since 358/2 days was pretty pixelated and stuff, but 3D was smooth and had some beautiful tracks

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

actually be careful saying stuff like here on serebii i though there is a rule about that here with illegal stuff oh well...anyway made a new banner of kairi gunna linky to the club i really hope they come out with a new kingdom hearts game that i can play XD im getting kinda bored with the ones i got beat the game so many times >.>

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    actually be careful saying stuff like here on serebii i though there is a rule about that here with illegal stuff oh well...anyway made a new banner of kairi gunna linky to the club i really hope they come out with a new kingdom hearts game that i can play XD im getting kinda bored with the ones i got beat the game so many times >.>
    That's a great banner! Well done!
    I'm currently up to Neverland on my first playthrough of Kingdom Hearts. I think I like the combat system (other than Atlantica) a lot more than I did KH 2's. I do miss the the right analog stick camera and faster-paced story of 2 though.
    As for music, I'm a huge fan of Hikari, Vector to the Heavens, Roxas' theme, Dearly Beloved (especially 2's and Days') and Data Riku's theme. I think all the games had great soundtracks, especially BbS and 3D.
    Last edited by GravityStorm; 22nd April 2013 at 2:57 AM.
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    I'm currently up to Neverland on my first playthrough of Kingdom Hearts. I think I like the combat system (other than Atlantica) a lot more than I did KH 2's. I do miss the the right analog stick camera and faster-paced story of 2 though.
    As for music, I'm a huge fan of Hikari, Vector to the Heavens, Roxas' theme, Dearly Beloved (especially 2's and Days') and Data Riku's theme. I think all the games had great soundtracks, especially BbS and 3D.
    thank you and yeah i love the music i didn't get any birth by sleep or dream drop cuaz those ones i don't have yet actually once i get a 3ds later down the road i will get dream drop for now i may have to watch a game play of birth by sleep...i don't plain on getting a psp anytime soon at all...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Yoko Shimomura is the best composer ever, 'nuff said.

Messing around on Kh:3D, I deleted my proud file after making a critical new game+ (which is completed), my second file is so I can verse Red eyes and ASOD again.
    WHY CAN'T SORA USE ZANTETSUKEN!!!!????? That really bugs me since Sora can use it in Kh1:fm+,Kh:com, Kh:358/2 days (dream sword finisher), Kh2:fm+ and Data-Sora can use it.
    Riku on the other hand..................................nope, never used it ever. I do get the Ven --> Sora and Terra --> Riku though.

After watching the 368/2 days cutscenes......I'm depressed again....

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    Yoko Shimomura is the best composer ever, 'nuff said.

Messing around on Kh:3D, I deleted my proud file after making a critical new game+ (which is completed), my second file is so I can verse Red eyes and ASOD again.
    WHY CAN'T SORA USE ZANTETSUKEN!!!!????? That really bugs me since Sora can use it in Kh1:fm+,Kh:com, Kh:358/2 days (dream sword finisher), Kh2:fm+ and Data-Sora can use it.
    Riku on the other hand..................................nope, never used it ever. I do get the Ven --> Sora and Terra --> Riku though.

After watching the 368/2 days cutscenes......I'm depressed again....
    Bruce Faulconer is the best composer ever, but I'm not upset thant you got it wrong .
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    Yeah all the games have awesome soundtracks. Vector to the Heavens always gets to me on the inside. ALL DEM FEELS

Quote Originally Posted by firestar319 View Post
    Yeah all the games have awesome soundtracks. Vector to the Heavens always gets to me on the inside. ALL DEM FEELS
    Man, I love that soundtrack. That's why I can never decide which song is my favorite, because they all bring something to the table, to the battle, that really suits the situation and brings out different emotions and memories. It's so difficult!!

Something else is that I'm writing a fanfiction for Kingdom Hearts right now, and I wanted to add a little something extra, like putting in a little tab that reads something like, [Begin playing *place whatever song that brings out DEM FEELS here*] to give that reach that usually escapes fanfictions. Anyway, I was listening to Dismiss-- AKA: Aqua's battle with Terra-nort, and I couldn't help but notice the reason that I just feel this sense of desperation in the song. It's that violin that plays either Aqua's or Ventus' theme (can't remember which, probably Ventus'). It just brings out that horrible emotion that comes from fighting your best friend.

Aaaannndd, I've gone off on a tangent a little bit, but let me say this about my tangent XD Birth by Sleep has got to be the most depressing of the games. Yes, 358/2 days is depressing, but I feel like BBS exudes that a bit more since [SPOILER ALERT] And don't worry I'm going to type a little more like this because I know people read so fast that they blaze by the spoiler alert before they can stop....ready? Good. Continuing on from since--it not only sets the stage for KH I but it shows how all three of them suffered and the sacrifices they made to keep the world safe for a bit longer and to save each other. ;_; makes me so sad lol

I do hope that they finally bring them all back together in KH III, they've brought Lea back, now it's time to get the first trio XD

And yes, long tangent is long lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Man, I love that soundtrack. That's why I can never decide which song is my favorite, because they all bring something to the table, to the battle, that really suits the situation and brings out different emotions and memories. It's so difficult!!

Something else is that I'm writing a fanfiction for Kingdom Hearts right now, and I wanted to add a little something extra, like putting in a little tab that reads something like, [Begin playing *place whatever song that brings out DEM FEELS here*] to give that reach that usually escapes fanfictions. Anyway, I was listening to Dismiss-- AKA: Aqua's battle with Terra-nort, and I couldn't help but notice the reason that I just feel this sense of desperation in the song. It's that violin that plays either Aqua's or Ventus' theme (can't remember which, probably Ventus'). It just brings out that horrible emotion that comes from fighting your best friend.

Aaaannndd, I've gone off on a tangent a little bit, but let me say this about my tangent XD Birth by Sleep has got to be the most depressing of the games. Yes, 358/2 days is depressing, but I feel like BBS exudes that a bit more since [SPOILER ALERT] And don't worry I'm going to type a little more like this because I know people read so fast that they blaze by the spoiler alert before they can stop....ready? Good. Continuing on from since--it not only sets the stage for KH I but it shows how all three of them suffered and the sacrifices they made to keep the world safe for a bit longer and to save each other. ;_; makes me so sad lol

I do hope that they finally bring them all back together in KH III, they've brought Lea back, now it's time to get the first trio XD

I really would love to see kingdom hearts III that would be really cool and especially when its on a system that i have like ps3...i just find i like it on the orginal system it started on was the playstation 2...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post

SINE, COSINE, TANGENT!!!!!!!!!!!! (that was completely off of any topic)

random comments about music
    Unbreakable chains/will/bonds is probably the most undertalked and awesome kh theme ever (in my opinion)!!
    It includes Sora, vanitas and Ven's theme.
    (Sora's theme is probably the only character leitmotif that isn't sad or used for a fight.)
    The original songs from twewy were much better but.... EVERY SINGLE SONG (except Calling, 3 minutes clapping, default and game over) IS USED AS A BATTLE THEME!!
    No one from TWEWY has a leitmotif.
    0:55 and onwards from riku's battle theme is so AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    Vector to the Heavens..........is too awesome
    Last edited by Jacobthepokemonfreak; 26th April 2013 at 9:33 AM.

Yveltal96
    Favorite KH Game: 358/2 Days
    Favorite Character: Axel
    Claim: King Mickey
    Favorite Weapon: Oblivion

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Yveltal96
    Favorite KH Game: 358/2 Days
    Favorite Character: Axel
    Claim: King Mickey
    Favorite Weapon: Oblivion
    Welcome to the club Yveltal96! Good to have you here with us : D

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast