Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 872

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Welcome to the club Yveltal96! Good to have you here with us : D
    thanks ^_^
    so does anyone know when kingdom hearts III is coming out?
    i heard it will either be a PS4 launch game or for PS3

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riding on my Crimson Loftwing
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    thanks ^_^
    so does anyone know when kingdom hearts III is coming out?
    i heard it will either be a PS4 launch game or for PS3
    Hopeful rumors, these are. The truth of the matter is that the development for KH III hasn't even started yet, and won't until Final Fantasy Versus XIII-2 is done. Makes me sad.

    Something else is that the developers are actually looking toward the Wii U console to handle the KH III game b/c of it's new enhanced hardware, but hey, things change with time. It may or it may not.

    But yes, totally looking forward to the day that it comes out...if only it would get here sooner.... XD

    Anyway, earlier we were talking about our favorite music pieces from the series: Do you have one?

    PS: Noticed your favorite character was Axel--- Great minds think alike!! XD lol
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

    Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Hopeful rumors, these are. The truth of the matter is that the development for KH III hasn't even started yet, and won't until Final Fantasy Versus XIII-2 is done. Makes me sad.

    Something else is that the developers are actually looking toward the Wii U console to handle the KH III game b/c of it's new enhanced hardware, but hey, things change with time. It may or it may not.

    But yes, totally looking forward to the day that it comes out...if only it would get here sooner.... XD

    Anyway, earlier we were talking about our favorite music pieces from the series: Do you have one?

    PS: Noticed your favorite character was Axel--- Great minds think alike!! XD lol
    not particular to the kind of music in kingdom hearts lol (i listen to rock) but i do like the menu song on KH II
    and i really hope it's for the PS4 or PS3 as i have a PS3 and will be getting a PS4
    also yeah axel is awesome XD i either use him or king mickey when i play with my friends in 358/2 Days :P

  4. #354
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Yveltal96: Accepted
    Welcome to the club
    The Graceful Assassin

    Credit to FairyWitch

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Yveltal96
    Favorite KH Game: 358/2 Days
    Favorite Character: Axel
    Claim: King Mickey
    Favorite Weapon: Oblivion
    yve welcome glad to have you here in the awesome kingdom hearts club ^_^

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    yve welcome glad to have you here in the awesome kingdom hearts club ^_^
    i love KH my friend kayla got me into it when i was in seventh grade
    my first KH game was KHII but my favorite one is 358/2 days (haven't played dream drop distance yet but the whole attacks based off of the environment seems really cool to me)

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i love KH my friend kayla got me into it when i was in seventh grade
    my first KH game was KHII but my favorite one is 358/2 days (haven't played dream drop distance yet but the whole attacks based off of the environment seems really cool to me)
    your talking to a gal that started from the beginning got the kh1 and i was like and now i really wish i can get kingdom hearts dream drop and sleep by birth but i don't have systems for it...i don't plain on getting a psp but later down the road ill be getting a 3ds but soon i will play dream drop at least...

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    your talking to a gal that started from the beginning got the kh1 and i was like and now i really wish i can get kingdom hearts dream drop and sleep by birth but i don't have systems for it...i don't plain on getting a psp but later down the road ill be getting a 3ds but soon i will play dream drop at least...
    i have birth by sleep, that one was really fun
    was de: coded any good?
    and yeah i just recently got a 3DS and i plan on getting dream drop distance soon

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i have birth by sleep, that one was really fun
    was de: coded any good?
    and yeah i just recently got a 3DS and i plan on getting dream drop distance soon
    i find the worst of the kingdom hearts is kingdom hearts recoded i have the game but its just so annoying to play on the handheld ds...i personally don't like some of the boss fights seens there to hard to fight espcially when the keep turning the buttons on you so left becomes right and etc...talk about annoying -_-

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i find the worst of the kingdom hearts is kingdom hearts recoded i have the game but its just so annoying to play on the handheld ds...i personally don't like some of the boss fights seens there to hard to fight espcially when the keep turning the buttons on you so left becomes right and etc...talk about annoying -_-
    yeah i heard recoded wasn't as great :/
    358/2 is still my favorite though, as i get to be all the nobodies

  11. #361
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    yeah i heard recoded wasn't as great :/
    358/2 is still my favorite though, as i get to be all the nobodies
    lol you not really all the nobodies but yeah 358/2 was a good game to play...i liked it ^_^ i just hope they come out with khIII that would be awesome especially on the ps3

  12. #362
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol you not really all the nobodies but yeah 358/2 was a good game to play...i liked it ^_^ i just hope they come out with khIII that would be awesome especially on the ps3
    well you know all of organization XIII....damn specifics
    and yeah KHIII would be cool for a PS4 launch game or for the PS3, but it wouldn't be so smart for them to be putting it up for PS3 as for one, the PS4 won't have backwards compatibility or at least from what i heard it won't (which in itself is terrible marketing), and two, the PS4 is being created, so it would be bad strategy to put the game out for a system that is going to be slowly phazed out by this new system

  13. #363
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riding on my Crimson Loftwing
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Random Question to kick the thread back into gear XD : Who is your favorite villain in the franchise?

    Personally, I've begun to grow a fondness for Vanitas. He's looks cool, origin from one of the main characters is creative (to not mention spoilerific) And I don't know, I'll have to think about it and put more up later XD
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

    Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

  14. #364
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Memories' Skyscraper
    Posts
    324

    Default

    If FF6 appears in the next game: Kefka
    if not........
    uhhhhhhhhhhh.....I'll let you know......ummmmmmm..........DEMYX!!!!!!

    Why do people hate demyx so much!? He is amazing and so is his fight.


    Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*



    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  15. #365
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    If FF6 appears in the next game: Kefka
    This.So.Freakin.Much.

    Favorite Villian you ask? Well, there is only one:
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/1zgurgm.png[/IMG]
    The Graceful Assassin

    Credit to FairyWitch

  16. #366
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riding on my Crimson Loftwing
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    This.So.Freakin.Much.

    Favorite Villian you ask? Well, there is only one:
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/1zgurgm.png[/IMG]
    It's amazing how much my opinion can change in a few years time.

    I used to think that Marluxia was uber creepy and just the outcome of a potential sexist situation and coming deadlines.

    Used to

    I look at Marluxia now and see a character that is steadily developed, not to mention helps develops other characters. He shows himself as a calm, cool, and collected traitor of sorts that will stop at nearly nothing to attain his goals. His plans for taking over Org. XIII was actually pretty good and planned out, but we obviously know what happened with those....XD

    Back to Marluxia, I used to think his design was strange in the fact that it was extremely out of the norm for me, but looking back now (even if it was the product of a ticking clock) it's actually pretty cool. His pink hair, good build, pinkish scythe with a garden hose for the handle, and sakura petals all show the makings of a good character

    Yes, Marluxia was actually intended to be a girl, but in the end, they thought it would be sexist for the only two real members of Org. XIII to be traitors, so they merely made her a he and changed a few, *ahem* details. Going further into the flower petals, we can see they are Sakura (cherry blossom) petals. In Japan these flowers are symbolic for the beginning of life and death, and thus brings around this character to his full form.

    Did I just write out an analytic essay to ya'll? Yes...probably...I blame my English teacher for giving us so many analytical essays lately XD but yes, an unnecessary look into a character that has some pretty good design choices if I do say so myself.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

    Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

  17. #367
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Memories' Skyscraper
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    It's amazing how much my opinion can change in a few years time.

    I used to think that Marluxia was uber creepy and just the outcome of a potential sexist situation and coming deadlines.

    Used to

    I look at Marluxia now and see a character that is steadily developed, not to mention helps develops other characters. He shows himself as a calm, cool, and collected traitor of sorts that will stop at nearly nothing to attain his goals. His plans for taking over Org. XIII was actually pretty good and planned out, but we obviously know what happened with those....XD

    Back to Marluxia, I used to think his design was strange in the fact that it was extremely out of the norm for me, but looking back now (even if it was the product of a ticking clock) it's actually pretty cool. His pink hair, good build, pinkish scythe with a garden hose for the handle, and sakura petals all show the makings of a good character

    Yes, Marluxia was actually intended to be a girl, but in the end, they thought it would be sexist for the only two real members of Org. XIII to be traitors, so they merely made her a he and changed a few, *ahem* details. Going further into the flower petals, we can see they are Sakura (cherry blossom) petals. In Japan these flowers are symbolic for the beginning of life and death, and thus brings around this character to his full form.

    Did I just write out an analytic essay to ya'll? Yes...probably...I blame my English teacher for giving us so many analytical essays lately XD but yes, an unnecessary look into a character that has some pretty good design choices if I do say so myself.

    Which is why Demyx, Luxord, Larxene, and Marluxia should all return!
    edit: I CAN'T BELIEVE I ORIGINALLY FORGOT ABOUT MARLUXIA


    Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*



    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  18. #368
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riding on my Crimson Loftwing
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    Which is why Demyx, Luxord, Larxene, and Marluxia should all return!
    edit: I CAN'T BELIEVE I ORIGINALLY FORGOT ABOUT MARLUXIA
    I never really got attached to Luxord, but I can see why you'd want Demyx and Larxene. Demyx, eh, I think the main reason I don't like him is that when I first began to play KH like 7 years ago, he was so hard. So hard, in fact, that my sister and I were stuck on that part for years, unfortunately I'm not kidding. When we were younger, we had absolutely no clue how the magic stuff work, how to enable those abilities and skills, or even how to change the keyblade. So, we essentially did the hard core challenge without even realizing it XD Pretty funny now, but an absolute pain in the hindquarters then.

    Anyway (I love the word anyway, apparently) we couldn't stand him because of his irritating boss battle. It felt so good to beat him finally lol, I recently went through the game on normal difficulty (actually understanding how to enable things this time) and beat Demyx on my first try, which was a huge accomplishment for me.

    So yes, I can see Demyx, Marluxia, maybe Larxene, but not Luxord. I feel kinda bad for him. He doesn't have a lot of time to develop as a character aside from making sure you know he's a gambler.

    P.S.: Did you know Luxord's Special Power thing is Time? I sure didn't! It makes nearly no sense XD I thought it was just skill and luck with him, but apparently Time has entered the mix lol
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

    Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

  19. #369
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Memories' Skyscraper
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    I never really got attached to Luxord, but I can see why you'd want Demyx and Larxene. Demyx, eh, I think the main reason I don't like him is that when I first began to play KH like 7 years ago, he was so hard. So hard, in fact, that my sister and I were stuck on that part for years, unfortunately I'm not kidding. When we were younger, we had absolutely no clue how the magic stuff work, how to enable those abilities and skills, or even how to change the keyblade. So, we essentially did the hard core challenge without even realizing it XD Pretty funny now, but an absolute pain in the hindquarters then.

    Anyway (I love the word anyway, apparently) we couldn't stand him because of his irritating boss battle. It felt so good to beat him finally lol, I recently went through the game on normal difficulty (actually understanding how to enable things this time) and beat Demyx on my first try, which was a huge accomplishment for me.

    So yes, I can see Demyx, Marluxia, maybe Larxene, but not Luxord. I feel kinda bad for him. He doesn't have a lot of time to develop as a character aside from making sure you know he's a gambler.

    P.S.: Did you know Luxord's Special Power thing is Time? I sure didn't! It makes nearly no sense XD I thought it was just skill and luck with him, but apparently Time has entered the mix lol
    I loved Luxord's character in kh 358/2 days and some of his quotes:
    'If only the whispers on the top rung carried down to the bottom'
    'That cat is being more helpful than your attitude, Roxas'

    In the secret reports for 358/2 days, his flesh him out a lot and give his character more depth.
    Time wise: Luxord's limit is completely unrelated except you have to time your button presses........I killed myself once.
    I found the original boss fight against Demyx quite easy.....kh2fm beefed up the difficulty a lot. (Demyx, I really don't like your desperation attack)
    I actually don't like Larxene.....I HATE LARXENE!!!!

    I feel sad that ff6 was kinda laid back off, only having Setzer at the moment. Lets do a comparison:
    FF6: Setzer
    FF7: Aerith, Yuffie, Cloud, Sephiroth, Cid, Zack, Jessie (shop owner)
    FF8: Leon, Seifer, Raijin, Fujin, Selphie (Laguna was cut out of being the mirage head due to his appearance in Dissidia 012)
    FF9: Vivi
    FF10: Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Tidus, Wakka, Auron, Wantz (shop owner)

    Biggs and Wedge appear as shop owners.
    Riku's character development follows Cecil's from FF4 after being freed from ASOD.


    Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*



    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  20. #370
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riding on my Crimson Loftwing
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Oh! Kinda off topic here, but not really.....nevermind

    What I was trying to say was that I finished making my friend's wayfinder yesterday and got to give it to her today : ) Her reaction was...a bit underwhelming to say the least. She's a fan of the series as well and I spent like a whole week on it. My dad told me that maybe she doesn't realize how much effort I put into it and yeah, that could be true. At least I know I can make them XD I'm planning on making more this summer! : D

    EDIT: Yeah, I never played 358/2 days, but I probably should even though I know the ending and stuff. I guess that may be why I don't have as great a appreciation for him. Also, remember me being stuck on Demyx was a long time ago when we just spammed the attack button....I feel ashamed of myself as a gamer for not paying attention to any tutorials as a young child XD
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

    Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

  21. #371
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sinnoh w/ Dawn
    Posts
    681

    Default

    I would like to join please.

    My favorite character is Aqua, Favorite game is Birth by Sleep and my favorite weapon is Oblivion from KH 2


    My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

    Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

    Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

  22. #372
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Southern Island, Hoenn
    Posts
    682

    Default

    My favorite villain would have to be (surprised no one said it yet) freaking master Xehanort, young or old. He pretty much molded the entire plot, and had so many backup plans, and JUST WON'T DIE!! He reminds me of Voldemort,, except more hardcore. Destroyer of worlds, harbinger of Darkness, and he split his heart into 13 pieces! All to possess Kingdom Hearts, the source of light and heart of all worlds. Dammit, I want KH3
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?


  23. #373
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    I would like to join please.

    My favorite character is Aqua, Favorite game is Birth by Sleep and my favorite weapon is Oblivion from KH 2
    hey there and welcome and my favorite villain >.> i don't think i have one really XD

  24. #374
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    I finally got a psp, and got birth by sleep, and im loving it ^_^

    ive already beat Terra's storyline and now im almost done with Ventus's. And is it just me, or after your first battle with Vanitas does Ventus' attack stat go way down or something? His attacks now give next to nothing XD

    And as for favorite villan, i have to say Vanitas, he is just awesome XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  25. #375
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stop stalking, Serebii.
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    If FF6 appears in the next game: Kefka
    if not........
    uhhhhhhhhhhh.....I'll let you know......ummmmmmm..........DEMYX!!!!!!

    Why do people hate demyx so much!? He is amazing and so is his fight.
    YES.
    THANK YOU.
    FAVORITE VIDEO GAME CHARACTER OF ALL TIME, KEFKA.

    I don't have a favorite KH villain, though. When I think about it, I'm not crazy about them. People say Vanitas, but I haven't even played BBS so I dunno.



    And hello, I haven't logged on in a while.
    Last edited by Luxvan; 16th May 2013 at 2:05 AM.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •