Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    ^Is the Riku replica still around or was he killed in CoM?
    Hmm, didn't think of that one. He was killed, but remember the concept of time travel here XD oh, its so confusing...

I personally don't think he'll be part of the new Org. XIII, simply for reasons that (if I'm correct on this) they would already have possessed Riku in the Org. and the fact that the replica Riku was more resigned to his fate in the end and didn't seem vengeful as he faded away. Good thinking, though
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Hm... All right, thanks. There sure are a lot of Xehanorts on that list. Do we know why they can all coexist or are they all time-traveling? Also, I think there's a good chance we'll see the old members of XIII who weren't in 3D on the new one, so that fills up some spots.
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Hm... All right, thanks. There sure are a lot of Xehanorts on that list. Do we know why they can all coexist or are they all time-traveling? Also, I think there's a good chance we'll see the old members of XIII who weren't in 3D on the new one, so that fills up some spots.
    Yeah, they're in the time traveling thing, but from what I saw, it was a limited time kind of deal. You know, since the rest faded away? I feel like Xehanort is going to try something that either brings them back to where they all coexist or just another time travel thing.

As for the old members, I think only Saix, Xemnas, and Xigbar will be on this list. This is mostly due to because they already had part of Xehanort in them and were already his vessels. Notice the golden eyes and the spiked/elf esque ears they all share. The rest of the members didn't portray this.

Let me go a bit more detailed on why I believe most won't return:
    Even, Dilan, Ienzo, and Aeleus are now their whole selves again and as of now reside in Radiant Garden.
    Demyx doesn't seem like the type to be in the new Org and is just more of a wimp through his 'job'
    Luxord may've had spiked ears (can't remember right now) but he didn't share the golden eyes, which for some reason indicates evil in the KH series.
    Marluxia and Larxene were part of the traitor group and probably wouldn't be accounted for the new Org. b/c of this. You'd never know if they'd stick to the plan, as it were.
    And Lea, well, we all know about Lea. He's in Radiant Garden too. (He's freakin awesome! XD)

Those are just my thoughts on that. It's going to be interesting who the others are and who the last vessel will be : o

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

hahahaha lol demyx he made me laugh in his appearance in kingdom hearts II i swear that boy rather just slack off then do his job and is a big whimp as well but when angry he can really do some damage XD to me he was kinda goofy i never liked him...axel to me was cool compared to most of them...

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

I wish Demyx would come back, just because he was so amusing (hence me taking him in the member list >winks<).
    Actually, I wish he, Luxord (i guess, he's such a waste >_>), Marluxia, and Larxene all came back, since right now they're in limbo or something. Just wanna know what happened to them at least.
    And for the record, the 'golden eyes' representing evil is because they're Xeha(s)nort's eyes. And Lea's no longer in Radiant Garden, he's apparently training with Yen Sid.

On another note, bringing Vanitas up now surprises me that he was only in KH3D to say one sentence. Huh.
    But yeah, I also wonder if they'll be characters we've seen before in the KH universe, characters yet to appear (unlikely, tbh, if so, they'll follow Maleficent like in KH1), or just entirely new characters.
    Last edited by Luxvan; 15th February 2013 at 1:18 AM.
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    I wish Demyx would come back, just because he was so amusing (hence me taking him in the member list >winks<).
    Actually, I wish he, Luxord (i guess, he's such a waste >_>), Marluxia, and Larxene all came back, since right now they're in limbo or something. Just wanna know what happened to them at least.
    And for the record, the 'golden eyes' representing evil is because they're Xeha(s)nort's eyes. And Lea's no longer in Radiant Garden, he's apparently training with Yen Sid.

On another note, bringing Vanitas up now surprises me that he was only in KH3D to say one sentence. Huh.
    But yeah, I also wonder if they'll be characters we've seen before in the KH universe, characters yet to appear (unlikely, tbh, if so, they'll follow Maleficent like in KH1), or just entirely new characters.
    Yeah, I figured about the golden eyes. I just didn't know why everyone with golden eyes, or just about everyone, had to be evil lol

Lea is in Radiant Garden though. In the secret ending of DDD Goofy was mentioning that, "Gee, Lea sure hurried back to Radiant Garden." But it was in the Secret Ending, so idk if a whole bunch of people saw it intially.

As for Vanitas: yeah, it kinda through me off too, and it was such a shame, b/c I was hoping he would get a bigger role. Oh well, good to know he's still around...I guess? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Lea is in Radiant Garden though. In the secret ending of DDD Goofy was mentioning that, "Gee, Lea sure hurried back to Radiant Garden." But it was in the Secret Ending, so idk if a whole bunch of people saw it initially.
    I never noticed that before. I wonder if he and the others are working on something in Ansem's old lab.
    I honestly would prefer Vanitas not return. I never played BBS, but from what I understand it would be rather redundant to bring him back after Ventus went to sleep to let his heart recover.

I never noticed that before. I wonder if he and the others are working on something in Ansem's old lab.
    I honestly would prefer Vanitas not return. I never played BBS, but from what I understand it would be rather redundant to bring him back after Ventus went to sleep to let his heart recover.
    Possibly. You never know with Lea though XD He's got to be one of if not my favorite character in the series.

As for Vanitas: Aw! But I thought it would bring about a good fight scene and conflict since he looks like Sora and stuff! *sad face and lip poke*
    Lol XD I see what you mean though, it's kinda like Re:Coded. Why was it there? What purpose did it really serve aside from stating what we already knew? We may never know...MONEY- what?

As for Vanitas: Aw! But I thought it would bring about a good fight scene and conflict since he looks like Sora and stuff! *sad face and lip poke*
    Lol XD I see what you mean though, it's kinda like Re:Coded. Why was it there? What purpose did it really serve aside from stating what we already knew? We may never know...MONEY- what?
    Haha, I suppose Vanitas vs. Sora could be a pretty sweet battle, but they're gonna' have to pull off some serious plot twisting to make it happen (Although, now that time travel is in the mix, I guess just about anything goes. Then again, Vanitas probably can't time travel without a whole heart.).

Yeah, I figured about the golden eyes. I just didn't know why everyone with golden eyes, or just about everyone, had to be evil lol

Lea is in Radiant Garden though. In the secret ending of DDD Goofy was mentioning that, "Gee, Lea sure hurried back to Radiant Garden." But it was in the Secret Ending, so idk if a whole bunch of people saw it intially.

As for Vanitas: yeah, it kinda through me off too, and it was such a shame, b/c I was hoping he would get a bigger role. Oh well, good to know he's still around...I guess? XD
    Oh, I didn't know about the Secret Ending. I'll watch it tonight since I just finished Proud Mode for the first time, I just didn't answer the questions correctly >_<
    I totally wanted more Vanitas. His voice is so dark and AWESOME.
    Last edited by Luxvan; 16th February 2013 at 6:19 PM.
    <<R.I.P.

I just wanna hear Vanitas battle music again in a game! SO FLIPPIN' AWESOME!
    He would have to appear since he doesn't seem to be fully dead......I do want to know what happened to the other members though.
    I wonder what the guys from the Radiant Garden are going to do?
    HOW WILL THE GAME PLAN OUT?!
    (SO MANY QUESTIONS!)

I have an idea: Make a story with 3 charcters, might seem like a lot but Kairi needs to be a play-able character, It's cleary shown that she's NOT going to be the 'Damsel in Distress' Like she was in Kh1 and up until the end of kh2. And then the training from Yen Sid could give her Aqua's special attacks.

Sora: Uses Vens signiture moves (tornado, salvation etc.)
    Riku : Uses Terra's sig moves (meteor crash, zantetsuken etc.)
    Kairi: Aqua's maybe

AN ENGLISH GAMEPLAY TRAILER HAS BEEN RELEASED FOR FF VERSUS XIII!! And It plays like KH!

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

hey guys new banner i made it so cute sora and kairi ^_^ its a valentines day banner eventhough it passed its still the month of febuary

i really wonder though once i do get a 3ds in the future im sure i will play dreamdrop

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    hey guys new banner i made it so cute sora and kairi ^_^ its a valentines day banner eventhough it passed its still the month of febuary

i really wonder though once i do get a 3ds in the future im sure i will play dreamdrop
    Aw, so cute! It's pretty good : D

And KH 3D is pretty good as well. I'm doing another playthrough of it right now XD

Sweet banner eevee ^_^

http://kh13.com/news/35078-kh-for-pc...rts-%cf%87-chi

they officially announced the KH computer game.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Sweet banner eevee ^_^

Are we sure this isn't a hack or even fake news? It doesn't look quite as 'real' as another announced titles (just me talking here)

Anyway, I'm going to have to do some more research for proof before diving into the hype on this one

EDIT: It seems like it checks out. I wonder what they'll do with this game....I don't know, just the fact that it's going to be put on PC just kinda wierds me out
    Last edited by Cometstarlight; 21st February 2013 at 5:50 PM.

Very cute banner. I hope we get a scene like that in KH3...if we ever get it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

hahaha thanks ^_^ i entered it in a banner contest just for fun ^_^ but really the making one for the computer now 0_0 alright cool ^_^ i never play on the computer with any games but its nice for people though

Awesome banner Eevee.

Geez, a computer game? X_X Why do they tease me so?

omg that banner is so adorable ^_^

yeah thanks again guys ^_^ if anyone wants to use it its cool just make sure to give me credit please but really thanks for the compliments ^_^ they mean alot and on topic yeah computer game i was wondering if they would or not since the game popularity has been slipping :/

yeah thanks again guys ^_^ if anyone wants to use it its cool just make sure to give me credit please but really thanks for the compliments ^_^ they mean alot and on topic yeah computer game i was wondering if they would or not since the game popularity has been slipping :/
    Still blows my mind XD

But yeah, the KH community or rather popularity has gone down a bit, but hopefully it'll come back full force with this kind of news

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Sweet banner eevee ^_^

WHOA.
    I thought the next game would be KHIII...
    <<R.I.P.

Still blows my mind XD

But yeah, the KH community or rather popularity has gone down a bit, but hopefully it'll come back full force with this kind of news
    Yea, mainly because of all the side games. KH1 came out in 2002 and we had to wait 3 years before KH2 came out in 2005. Its now been 8 years since KH2 and we have yet to see anything regarding KH3. Then on top of that you have side games that dont deliver as much as they should like Days, Re:Coded, and DDD (IMO).

Its just kinda frustrating to have to wait so long. Then add the frustration if KH3 is on Wii U/PS4. You'd have to buy a new system for 1 game.
    The Chilly Academic

Needed a club and I just love Kingdom hearts. So why not ^-^

Favorite KH Game: KH2
    Favorite Character: Sora
    Claim: Yuna
    Favorite Weapon: Squall's Gunblade

I have Play KH1 KH2 and 3d Dream drop distance.

I have beaten DDD on Criticl mode and got both Sora and Riku up to lvl 99. Im trying to find the perfect 3 sprit Team for them both.

If added can I get help on that please
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 26th February 2013 at 6:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Yea, mainly because of all the side games. KH1 came out in 2002 and we had to wait 3 years before KH2 came out in 2005. Its now been 8 years since KH2 and we have yet to see anything regarding KH3. Then on top of that you have side games that dont deliver as much as they should like Days, Re:Coded, and DDD (IMO).

Its just kinda frustrating to have to wait so long. Then add the frustration if KH3 is on Wii U/PS4. You'd have to buy a new system for 1 game.
    Ugh, story of every game console right now. Just found out that KH 1.5 is going to be released on PS3. Well guess what? I don't have one and don't plan on buying one. So there goes my chances of playing that! Anyway, I would rather KH III come out on Wii U than PS3 or even PS4 (which I freaking knew was going to come out soon; take that scoffers!!) Because the Wii U will be out long enough to where, hopefully, the price has gone down and there are actually games I want to play on it. Whereas the PS4 will probably not come out for another 2 or 3 years. That's just my estimate and two cents though.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast