Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Ugh, story of every game console right now. Just found out that KH 1.5 is going to be released on PS3. Well guess what? I don't have one and don't plan on buying one. So there goes my chances of playing that! Anyway, I would rather KH III come out on Wii U than PS3 or even PS4 (which I freaking knew was going to come out soon; take that scoffers!!) Because the Wii U will be out long enough to where, hopefully, the price has gone down and there are actually games I want to play on it. Whereas the PS4 will probably not come out for another 2 or 3 years. That's just my estimate and two cents though.
    The Ps4 is gonna be all Digital downloads. Same with the new Xbox that people say is coming. But Other then that I would rahter have the games in my hand.

Kh 1.5? Thats the sercet message at the end of DDD isnt? I dont get what it means. Is it like a Remake of 1 or like a prequel to 2 that wasnt part of 1? o.O I just comfused myself xD

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    The Ps4 is gonna be all Digital downloads. Same with the new Xbox that people say is coming. But Other then that I would rahter have the games in my hand.

Kh 1.5? Thats the sercet message at the end of DDD isnt? I dont get what it means. Is it like a Remake of 1 or like a prequel to 2 that wasnt part of 1? o.O I just comfused myself xD
    KH 1.5 HD Re:mix is an HD version of Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories along with ~2 and a half hours worth of cutscenes detailing the story of Days. I'm Pretty sure that's what the secret message refers to...
        Spoiler:- Secret Message:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    KH 1.5 HD Re:mix is an HD version of Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories along with ~2 and a half hours worth of cutscenes detailing the story of Days. I'm Pretty sure that's what the secret message refers to...
    Great interpretation! I'm so looking forward to KH3

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Oh, and while we're on the subject, KH1.5 was officially announced for North America and Europe yesterday. Now all I need is a PS3...

Oh, and while we're on the subject, KH1.5 was officially announced for North America and Europe yesterday. Now all I need is a PS3...
    Yaaaaaaaay. I should get it D: since I have a PS3.

I had an interesting thought while responding to a Youtube comment yesterday about KH: Kye (You know that new online/computer game they are developing?)

Anyway, I was commenting on the fact that it probably wouldn't do too much to add to the story in general since its a whole slew of people online creating their own keyblade wielders. Then it hit me. What if this is adding to the story? What if this online game with all these wielders ends up revealing the Ultamite battle of the Keyblade War? I mean think about it: Tons of online players, they're going to want to fight each other, I'm willing to be there will be a choice between light, dark, or neutrality, it ends up in most if not all of their own destruction. It's just a thought that hit me while on the computer, but still, could the Keyblade War/Keyblade Graveyard be a major part of this online/computer game?

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Yea, mainly because of all the side games. KH1 came out in 2002 and we had to wait 3 years before KH2 came out in 2005. Its now been 8 years since KH2 and we have yet to see anything regarding KH3. Then on top of that you have side games that dont deliver as much as they should like Days, Re:Coded, and DDD (IMO).

Its just kinda frustrating to have to wait so long. Then add the frustration if KH3 is on Wii U/PS4. You'd have to buy a new system for 1 game.
    that is true i hate when they force people to buy games...i have that same thing gunna be happening to me but im not giving in with pokemon XD i don't have a 3ds...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

OMG. I love that. Now that I reread the message and all. I can see that happening and all. But it sucks cause I dont have a Ps3 to play anything else.

I've only played KH1, KH2 and DDD. I would of played BBS but my Psp broke its screen. And anything else I was never able to get. I wanna get all the ones that were for the ds :/

I made a joke about this awhile back but now it seems more likely. And that we'll probably get Playstation 4 before Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm kinda glad I didn't buy a PS3 if that is the case. Honestly I was only going to buy a PS3 for KH3, just like I only bought a PSP for Birth By Sleep pretty much.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Hi, I've been a huge kingdomhearts fan since the beginning
    Favorite Game: KH2 (Drive Forms!)
    Claim/Favorite Character : Vivi
    Favorite Weapon : Rambling Rose

I had an interesting thought while responding to a Youtube comment yesterday about KH: Kye (You know that new online/computer game they are developing?)

Anyway, I was commenting on the fact that it probably wouldn't do too much to add to the story in general since its a whole slew of people online creating their own keyblade wielders. Then it hit me. What if this is adding to the story? What if this online game with all these wielders ends up revealing the Ultamite battle of the Keyblade War? I mean think about it: Tons of online players, they're going to want to fight each other, I'm willing to be there will be a choice between light, dark, or neutrality, it ends up in most if not all of their own destruction. It's just a thought that hit me while on the computer, but still, could the Keyblade War/Keyblade Graveyard be a major part of this online/computer game?

FRIDGE BRILLIANCE!!!!!! woah...great find!

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

I'm kinda ehh on the fact about KH Remix being on PS3 and not wii U. Nintendo got a few of the main series games so idk not putting the remix on Wii U seems ugh. Considering how Kojima has decided to go with the 360 for the MGS games. I wish Square would do the same for KH with Wii U. However i'm glad were getting Final Mix after all this time

So 1.5 is out in Japan now... I just realized it launched on 3-13-13. I'm probably really late in noticing this, but how cool is that!

I just can't wait to see the new 'movie' of 358/2 days. Even though it's not my favorite in terms of gameplay, it's one of my favorites (aside from II and DDD) in storyline.

Did I like Xion at first? No. Do I now see the importance and the actual emotion the trio went through now because of her? Yes. I can't wait to see it : ) As much in Japanese as well as in English

Something else that made me love 358/2 days so much more was the manga. My gosh, if you haven't read the manga, you need to, it's fantastic!

Yeah, haha I think I'm more excited about the 358/2 cutscenes than I am for anything else it the game really.

Yeah, haha I think I'm more excited about the 358/2 cutscenes than I am for anything else it the game really.
    Yeah XD that's really the only reason I was interested in getting it in the first place, but again, it's on PS3. That just shouts a big fat 'no' then lol

This is from Famitsu, translated by a member of the KH Insider community:
    "After the beta testing in late March, the service for the PC browser game is scheduled and expected to start. Players can choose between five different unions/forces while exploring within the elements of Disney worlds, competing against others for an item called the “Lux”. More information will be available in the Weekly Famitsu is scheduled to be released March 28. Three images are revealed ahead of time!"
    I think you may be on to something with the Keybalde War in KHX. "Lux" could easily refer to Kingdom Hearts or the X-blade. The idea of five union/forces is the most interesting thing to me though. The translation isn't very clear, but I think unions/forces could refer to alliances such as light/dark.

"After the beta testing in late March, the service for the PC browser game is scheduled and expected to start. Players can choose between five different unions/forces while exploring within the elements of Disney worlds, competing against others for an item called the “Lux”. More information will be available in the Weekly Famitsu is scheduled to be released March 28. Three images are revealed ahead of time!"
    I think you may be on to something with the Keybalde War in KHX. "Lux" could easily refer to Kingdom Hearts or the X-blade. The idea of five union/forces is the most interesting thing to me though. The translation isn't very clear, but I think unions/forces could refer to alliances such as light/dark.
    That is pretty interesting. Nice find from Famitsu btw, that's some pretty awesome info

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    I'm kinda ehh on the fact about KH Remix being on PS3 and not wii U. Nintendo got a few of the main series games so idk not putting the remix on Wii U seems ugh. Considering how Kojima has decided to go with the 360 for the MGS games. I wish Square would do the same for KH with Wii U. However i'm glad were getting Final Mix after all this time
    Nomura is trying to stop the console spread, not make it worse. That's why the HD Remix is on a PS3, everyone should have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Nomura is trying to stop the console spread, not make it worse. That's why the HD Remix is on a PS3, everyone should have one.
    Also with the possibility of a potential KH 2.5 Remix, it'd be possible to have every KH game (aside from Dream Drop Distance) on just one console, which would really be helpful in keeping people from having to buy different consoles just for one game in the series to keep up with the story

Quote Originally Posted by firestar319 View Post
    Also with the possibility of a potential KH 2.5 Remix, it'd be possible to have every KH game (aside from Dream Drop Distance) on just one console, which would really be helpful in keeping people from having to buy different consoles just for one game in the series to keep up with the story
    Wish it wasn't for PS3 though : (

o rly

Am... am I the only one super happy about KH1.5 being out on PS3? >sad<
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    o rly

Am... am I the only one super happy about KH1.5 being out on PS3? >sad<
    Nope I am too *has never played KH1*

Amazon says release date is Dec.31 WHAT IS THIS CRAP

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Nope I am too *has never played KH1*

Amazon says release date is Dec.31 WHAT IS THIS CRAP
    Day after my birthday. It's like Tetsuya Nomura is dedicating the rest of the series to me!
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

wait what shadow you never played kingdom hearts 1 >.> my face is shocked 0_0 its awesome but not as awesome as kingdom hearts II

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast