I've never played BBS or Re: Coded :V
    I wish I could get a ps3 to play with but I don't //sobs
    And I've just got DDD but the 3D is too much for me TT__TT

Quote Originally Posted by hugh View Post
    Lol you don't have to have the 3D on ^_^
    I heard it's a really good game I'm excited to get it soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I have never played chain of memories.
    I don't exactly plan to though. I am already getting a lot of different games.
    I still have to buy KH 1.5 and KH DDD :/
    Dream Drop Distance is the one I want the most right now though, because I have played KH I and KH 358/2 days (I have played KH 358/2 Days nine times)
    You've never played KH2? o:
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    You've never played KH2? o:
    I've played it three times lol. When I mentioned number one and 358/2 days I was referring to the games that were featured in 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by hugh View Post
    Ps3 price will most likely drop when the ps4 comes out. Or you could look for one on ebay, they sometimes have them used for cheap.

And yeah, the 3d in that game gave me a headache at times but I still loved it. XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Everyone seems to complain about how the 3D gives people headaches but the 3DS 3D has never bothered my eyes O_O
    And I play that thing all the time lol.
    Just checked on Amazon and I can get DDD for $25 so I will probably order it within the next two weeks :P

What's with all the headaches? I'm fine using it except on the school bus, the amount of natural light keeps on shifting making it hard to focus. and I play it all the time.

On the topic of DDD, critical why u so hard!? Young Xehanorts difficulty rises through the roof! After spending acouple of hours training Sora has just reached.....lvl39. I'M SO UNDERLEVELED!
    Xemnas, why u so easy!?

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

well i think people have there 3ds level on high which gives them headaches...you can just adjust the level if you want if the 3d is way to much for you if anyone doesn't know that...i don't even have a 3ds and i know that cuaz gamestop had a 3ds out to play and noticed a adjusting level thing on it which can adjust to your setting of 3ds or you can just shut it off...

*Yveltal uses thread revival*

*it's super effective!*

Dream Drop Distance will be in the mail tomorrow ^_^
    I am excited this is going to be my summer game and distract me til X and Y comes out >.<

Dream Drop Distance will be in the mail tomorrow ^_^
    I am excited this is going to be my summer game and distract me til X and Y comes out >.<
    I hope you enjoy it! DDD's a great game.
    Also, it looks like we'll be getting a new English trailer for HD Re:Mix at E3. The trailer leaked the other day but now it has been taken offline. Did anyone get a chance to watch it?
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    Also, it looks like we'll be getting a new English trailer for HD Re:Mix at E3. The trailer leaked the other day but now it has been taken offline. Did anyone get a chance to watch it?
    what game? no i didn't? i haven't watch E3 in so long they making a new kingdom hearts game i see 0_0 that is awesome ^_^ i can't wait i will be getting a 3ds soon before x and y comes out and i will defiently be getting dream drop when i do

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    WHAT?! Nobody tells me anything anymore! Lol oh well, I can wait. As for DDD though, that got me going through the winter when I got it for Christmas. Loved that game, hope U enjoy it too!

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I never saw this trailer! Someone somewhere better have saved it I gotta see this!

Guys, I'm like freakin speechless right now, but I'm a say this: Kingdom Hearts 3 has officially been announced. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by firestar319 View Post
    Guys, I'm like freakin speechless right now, but I'm a say this: Kingdom Hearts 3 has officially been announced. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    That is has been. Saw the short "trailer" in the Sony conference.

It looks so good omg.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    That is has been. Saw the short "trailer" in the Sony conference.

It looks so good omg.
    Its so beautiful, like words can't express

If any of you would like to see it, here it is. It's very short, but still looks great!

Also, just got Dream Drop Distance today, and I am VERY pleased by it. I cannot get over how cool Flow Motion is, and I am loving these worlds, and The Grid was very well done!

i saw the trailer on e3 live its amazing and can't wait for it when it comes out in september and the best thing its gunna be on the ps3...that is the most awesome thing they did for me...i really can't wait ^_^ i can play kingdom hearts again and in better graphics not that the graphics were horrible but like to see it even more in HD XD i still want to play dream drop though but once i get a 3ds which is soon...glad your having fun yve with it...i really can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i saw the trailer on e3 live its amazing and can't wait for it when it comes out in september and the best thing its gunna be on the ps3...that is the most awesome thing they did for me...i really can't wait ^_^ i can play kingdom hearts again and in better graphics not that the graphics were horrible but like to see it even more in HD XD i still want to play dream drop though but once i get a 3ds which is soon...glad your having fun yve with it...i really can't wait
    I absolutely adore this game ^_^
    I hope you enjoy it as much as I do

I absolutely adore this game ^_^
    I hope you enjoy it as much as I do
    Hopefully they'll make it multi console. I really don't want to go out and buy a PS3...wait a second, by the time it comes out, it will be the PS4...aw man

Also...allowing myself to freak out for a brief moment:

Omigosh, its freaking Kingdom Hearts III! I thought this moment would never come and I'm just so excited I could burst and fjeiwohjfai;ozsejrfioeawjfisenfiosapjfoije

Lol, freak out time over.
    Last edited by Cometstarlight; 11th June 2013 at 4:46 PM.

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Oh my god, that logo looks so goddamn fierce.
    When I saw it on my phone (don't have internet at home except on mobile...), I screamed, did some push-ups, rolled around laughing, did a hard *** punk rock drum cover, and screamed some more.
    Kingdom Hearts is probably the most important game to me, since it's my first and I've grown up with it. It was a huge moment for me. I don't think I've ever been more excited for anything else.
    And FINAL FANTASY VERSUS GOT RENAMED 15 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO called it c:
    See, though, I don't really think KH3 is in much development, if at all. Sony just wanted to make sure that Xbox would not be winning the crowd over at E3. But hey, just the thought of it is enough to make me fanboy.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    Oh my god, that logo looks so goddamn fierce.
    When I saw it on my phone (don't have internet at home except on mobile...), I screamed, did some push-ups, rolled around laughing, did a hard *** punk rock drum cover, and screamed some more.
    Kingdom Hearts is probably the most important game to me, since it's my first and I've grown up with it. It was a huge moment for me. I don't think I've ever been more excited for anything else.
    And FINAL FANTASY VERSUS GOT RENAMED 15 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO called it c:
    See, though, I don't really think KH3 is in much development, if at all. Sony just wanted to make sure that Xbox would not be winning the crowd over at E3. But hey, just the thought of it is enough to make me fanboy.
    I don't care if 'in development' means that they layed out some graphics, re animated some characters, or just freaking writing the words, "Kingdom Hearts 3" on a piece of paper--Kingdom Hearts 3 is in development!!! Whoo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    I don't care if 'in development' means that they layed out some graphics, re animated some characters, or just freaking writing the words, "Kingdom Hearts 3" on a piece of paper--Kingdom Hearts 3 is in development!!! Whoo hoo!
    well i do care though kingdom hearts is a classic and im really glad its in the making with new graphics and very happy its coming home on the orignal system it should be on...i never liked how they put it on the other systems...it wasn't the same but i still play them...

I don't really like fangirling over things, so I don't do it often. BUT when I saw the Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer....

Let's just say fangirling happened.

Holy-crap-nuggets
    Its coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And for everyone who didn't see the consoles, its coming to PS4 AND Xbox One. My hopes for a wiiU version just crashed. But I will say this.......I am getting a ps4 now.......
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast