Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Kingdom Hearts 3 in development. It's funny I was thinking of playing KH 1 the other day and when I was told KH3 was in development, I did not believe it at first. I'm shocked. I didn't think this day would ever come.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

so got one question does like 1.5 just remakes of all the games? i mean i don't need to by that if its just remastered stuff on the ps3?

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    so got one question does like 1.5 just remakes of all the games? i mean i don't need to by that if its just remastered stuff on the ps3?
    "Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix includes both Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Re:Chain of Memories in high-definition and trophy support. Additionally, the collection will feature a collection of HD remastered cinematic scenes from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days."

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    "Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix includes both Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Re:Chain of Memories in high-definition and trophy support. Additionally, the collection will feature a collection of HD remastered cinematic scenes from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days."
    yeah i know that part just asking if it is different from all the kingdom hearts games...i don't want to get a game that just is the same as the others if you know what i mean? just the same game play of it just better graphics...

yeah i know that part just asking if it is different from all the kingdom hearts games...i don't want to get a game that just is the same as the others if you know what i mean? just the same game play of it just better graphics...
    Well I do know that they change the camera controls to be like the controls for KH2, and they made it so that chest can be open during battle with the Triangle button like in KH2. Outside of that, the gameplay is pretty much the same, just with enhanced graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    I'd love to see 358/2 Days on the PS4 with remastered cinematic scenes, actual voice acting during Roxas's missions and stuff. I've always wanted that.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'd love to see 358/2 Days on the PS4 with remastered cinematic scenes, actual voice acting during Roxas's missions and stuff. I've always wanted that.
    That's what I'm looking forward to the most
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by firestar319 View Post
    Well I do know that they change the camera controls to be like the controls for KH2, and they made it so that chest can be open during battle with the Triangle button like in KH2. Outside of that, the gameplay is pretty much the same, just with enhanced graphics
    thanks then no need to buy the game XD i want something new then...i don't want to rebuy a game i already played which all of them work well on the my ps2 and stuff...thank you for answering as for the new game now i really disappointed i don't want to go out and buy a ps4 when it comes out so i will be missing so much...sob* crys and tears* they need to make it on the ps3 too! -_-

edit:

also everyone i got a 3ds today as well as i bought dream drop so yay!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 18th June 2013 at 6:02 AM.

Leo! I finally have my own KH game, DDD. Can I change my sign up form, to want I really want it to be please?

Oh, and hello everyone! I was Cobali once... but not anymore! Now I can really get this in gear... besides the fact, I'm like almost halfway through all the worlds - but does it seem Riku levels up slower then Sora in DDD?
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Quote Originally Posted by Shinedown Gracer Abusoru Zoroāku View Post
    Leo! I finally have my own KH game, DDD. Can I change my sign up form, to want I really want it to be please?

Oh, and hello everyone! I was Cobali once... but not anymore! Now I can really get this in gear... besides the fact, I'm like almost halfway through all the worlds - but does it seem Riku levels up slower then Sora in DDD?
    I thought so to. Each time before I can move on to another world, I have to train Riku a little more. It kinda bugs me, but other than that, I love the game. I too just recently started playing. The Dual Discs is my favorite keyblade in it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I thought so to. Each time before I can move on to another world, I have to train Riku a little more. It kinda bugs me, but other than that, I love the game. I too just recently started playing. The Dual Discs is my favorite keyblade in it so far.
    To me, I thought that Riku was so overpowered sometimes that the levels evened out a little, but yeah I can agree about the leveling a little. As for favorite DDD keyblade....uh, I know this is cheap, but I really loved the ultima design in this game. Dual Discs was still pretty cool- one of the better ones in terms of design

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    To me, I thought that Riku was so overpowered sometimes that the levels evened out a little, but yeah I can agree about the leveling a little. As for favorite DDD keyblade....uh, I know this is cheap, but I really loved the ultima design in this game. Dual Discs was still pretty cool- one of the better ones in terms of design
    Design wise I like the Ultima Weapon. I also like Diviewing quite a bit.
    I still personally like the sleekness of the Dual Disc though. I also really like Lea's keyblade. Didn't expect it to be so bad ***

Design wise I like the Ultima Weapon. I also like Diviewing quite a bit.
    I still personally like the sleekness of the Dual Disc though. I also really like Lea's keyblade. Didn't expect it to be so bad ***
    Oh, you know it!

I am tired of accidentally dropping -_-
    I am trying to train Riku, and I have dropped him three times already

I am tired of accidentally dropping -_-
    I am trying to train Riku, and I have dropped him three times already
    That's probably the most annoying thing in the entire game.

@Cobali: Sure, you can change the form.

@Yveltal: Just by the items that increase your Drop Guage. I cant remember the name of the item, but iirc its easy to buy. Been so long since I played DDD.

@Eeveelover: Cool beans on getting a 3DS. In regards to getting KH1.5, I'm getting it for the sake of actually owning a Final Mix version of a KH game. Fighting Xemnas as the secret boss in KH1:FM is gonna be so intense . I've also never played KH Re:CoM so there is another selling point, not to mention Marluxia in HD .
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    @Cobali: Sure, you can change the form.

@Yveltal: Just by the items that increase your Drop Guage. I cant remember the name of the item, but iirc its easy to buy. Been so long since I played DDD.

@Eeveelover: Cool beans on getting a 3DS. In regards to getting KH1.5, I'm getting it for the sake of actually owning a Final Mix version of a KH game. Fighting Xemnas as the secret boss in KH1:FM is gonna be so intense . I've also never played KH Re:CoM so there is another selling point, not to mention Marluxia in HD .
    Haha that isn't the problem, I keep accidentaly pressing the Drop button that automatically drops you

thanks master leo and yve i keep riku and sora together in each world actually i sealed the first keyhole in traverse city the game isn't that hard so far actually like recoded don't get me started on that -_-...i enjoy it as well...my 3ds though needs more charging played it to much XD but yeah im trying to keep riku and sora at the same point so the game will go buy faster if you know what i mean as well as see both sides of there story line...

edit: also how the heck to accidentally do that >.> oh well XD and master leo i have played chain of memories on the re make version for the ps2...he looks cool at the last scene XD and i never finished recoded im too annoyed with that game for the ds at least and it has nothing to with the story really so not missing much XD
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 19th June 2013 at 10:50 AM.

Wonderful thank you ~

Alright...

Favorite Game: DDD. (only one so far...)
    Favorite Key blade/weapon: Duel Disk, I focus more on - Strength. I'm an offensive player.
    And claiming a character... can I switch to Shiki, please?

Oh yes, and please call me Abusoru, please >_< or Absol... or.. well, anything but Cobali.

Ah, so it wasn't just MY imagination noticing Riku takes longer...
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

thanks master leo and yve i keep riku and sora together in each world actually i sealed the first keyhole in traverse city the game isn't that hard so far actually like recoded don't get me started on that -_-...i enjoy it as well...my 3ds though needs more charging played it to much XD but yeah im trying to keep riku and sora at the same point so the game will go buy faster if you know what i mean as well as see both sides of there story line...

edit: also how the heck to accidentally do that >.> oh well XD and master leo i have played chain of memories on the re make version for the ps2...he looks cool at the last scene XD and i never finished recoded im too annoyed with that game for the ds at least and it has nothing to with the story really so not missing much XD
    Cuyz I'm a klutz >.<
    Yeah that's pretty much what I am doing as well. I just got a few new cool spells for Sora though that I wanna try out. But like Abusoru, I focus more on Strength as well.

I'm so psyched for kh3, but sadly, my wallet cannot take a ps4 for kh3 and a Wii u for smash bros.
    As for play style, I like Riku more in comparison to Sora, because he has a lot of brute strength like terra, but also fast like Aqua. I use strong commands like dark aura andmmemeteor crash, but I also utilize dark roll and dark barrier/blast
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    I'm so psyched for kh3, but sadly, my wallet cannot take a ps4 for kh3 and a Wii u for smash bros.
    As for play style, I like Riku more in comparison to Sora, because he has a lot of brute strength like terra, but also fast like Aqua. I use strong commands like dark aura andmmemeteor crash, but I also utilize dark roll and dark barrier/blast
    I agree, I have an easier and more fun time using Riku than Sora

Cuyz I'm a klutz >.<
    Yeah that's pretty much what I am doing as well. I just got a few new cool spells for Sora though that I wanna try out. But like Abusoru, I focus more on Strength as well.
    oh okay...well yeah XD also i barely use spellls and magic im more of brute attack person XD

oh okay...well yeah XD also i barely use spellls and magic im more of brute attack person XD
    Haha for sure ^_^ But I really like the spell I just got for Sora. It's called Spark! I always have at least one deck for each of my characters based around magic, but I still prefer to just specialize in strength

Haha for sure ^_^ But I really like the spell I just got for Sora. It's called Spark! I always have at least one deck for each of my characters based around magic, but I still prefer to just specialize in strength
    yeah beat down strength has been always the better choice in kingdom hearts...i remember that from the older games...if you choose magic or defense over anything else your doomed >.>

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast