Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    I added Isa and Lea to the list since they are completely different from Saix and Axel. I also added Diz since he is the part of Ansem the Wise that was not pure of heart and only wanted revenge.

As for the OP image, I was thinking of this:
    An image with Sora, Riku, and Kairi in the foreground with a image of Master Xehanort in the background. Xehanort has shaped the whole KH story and the three main characters were kinda like his puppets.
    him i see got it...ill try to work on this message me the details leo and ill get a start on it...

What do we do with our 'reserved' characters? Is it just for fun or should we make individual banners? You guys don't have to do it, of course, but I'm just wondering.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

is it too late to join

Name: punch-drunk
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Cubones 4 eva'

Quote Originally Posted by irkenguy1 View Post
    is it too late to join
    It never is.

Made a button, it's in my sig and links to here.

ok then fave game DDD
    fave character Donald
    fave weapon pumkinhead and is claim necessary

Cubones 4 eva'

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
        Spoiler:

well diZ is Ansem the wise so idk....

Spoiler:- Regarding Sanae Hanekoma:

@ Master Leo; how about a time trial for beating a certain boss or a full game with certain restrictions. Personally I like Time trials. I have a save file for most of the good ones.
    We did a time trial for Sephy in Kh2, How about JULIUS!? Now if only Ventus armoured nightmare had THAT much health.

I'm curious as to if someone could make a banner/bar/something with the shibuya gang. Imagine using Josh's aerial combo in KH! That would be OP.

@irkenguy1, just claim Donald!
    Last edited by Jacobthepokemonfreak; 15th January 2013 at 1:52 AM.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Here's a question for you all: Who do you think is in the New Organization XIII? I'm willing to bet that Vanitas is in their somewhere
    Nah, not Vanitas. I know because I completely annihilated him by spamming Tornado (haha).

No, but for real, I would expect one of Riku or Sora to be there. None of the other Org. XIII members that we didn't already see though, IMO
    Credit to Flame Master 14

Credit to Gladeshadow

ok then fave game DDD
    fave character Donald
    fave weapon pumkinhead and is claim necessary

Cubones 4 eva'

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon-expert-chris View Post
    Nah, not Vanitas. I know because I completely annihilated him by spamming Tornado (haha).

No, but for real, I would expect one of Riku or Sora to be there. None of the other Org. XIII members that we didn't already see though, IMO
    I'm guessing Riku's Darkness would be there, DDD put him in Prankster's Paradise but really didn't do anything with him.
    Organization XIII-2 is composed of: Master Xehanort, Isanort, Braiganort, A sod, Xemnas. Who else?
    Were the members of formerzination XIII (former-organisation 13) killed off completely? Demyx was actually RIGHT!!!
    "We do too have hearts! Don't be mad."

How far Malificent will go for the Datascape, I wonder?
    Last edited by Jacobthepokemonfreak; 15th January 2013 at 2:28 AM.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

@Cometstarlight: I was thinking of banners for everyones claimed characters, but I dont want to put too much work on EL and Shadow. And on the new Org. XII subject, I say Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem: SoD, Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar, and maybe a returning member or two.

@irkenguy1: You're accepted. Make sure not to repeat your posts like that anymore.

@Jacob: Julius huh? If so, then definitely do the challenge with Sora. Though a Org. XIII time trial in KH2 sounds fun. Mysterious Figure maybe? lol

And to those with KH: DDD, I wouldn't mind adding your friend codes .
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    What do we do with our 'reserved' characters? Is it just for fun or should we make individual banners? You guys don't have to do it, of course, but I'm just wondering.
    if people want special banners for them i can do it for them if they want but it has to be in my shop...also leo you still haven't pmed me yet about the opening banner?

edit: well need to edit this didn't want to sound rude could you please send me a pm for it what you want on it

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    hey has anyone bothered to touch their re:coded game after they finished it if they played it at all? i waited until ddd and used that time to unlock the trophies, keyblades, and beat data roxas in under 5 seconds
    Out of boredom I got the max score in the 30 layer coliseum, something like 170000 points. Also my best DW roxas time: 1.02 seconds. max strength + lv.100 Judgement triad + ether to get an all critical ability on the Zero/one keyblade.

Also I like Calling Ansem: SOD, A sod. May as well call Xemnas; Master of none.

@Master Leo: If doing Julius I would like to put in 1 restriction: NO BALLOON/RA/GA!! I hate Julius' Desperation mode, the lightning is UNDODGABLE!

i haven't started on ddd yet and got sucked up in other games but after i got through the layton games
    i will focus again
    KH

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    if people want special banners for them i can do it for them if they want but it has to be in my shop...also leo you still haven't pmed me yet about the opening banner?

edit: well need to edit this didn't want to sound rude could you please send me a pm for it what you want on it
    what you mean with special banners.

banners like this one

because with the right images i can do that too plus gear and simple banners

claimed regirock

Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza The First View Post
    i haven't started on ddd yet and got sucked up in other games but after i got through the layton games
    i will focus again
    KH

banners like this one

Nice Banner!
    I'd try making banners If I had photoshop. If.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    Nice Banner!
    I'd try making banners If I had photoshop. If.
    Could you actually make banners like that with photoshop?

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza The First View Post
    i will focus again
    KH

banners like this one

my extraction banners are special banners but i mean any banner they like though for there character to make it specially for them is what i meant but that banner is very nice though i think your in forever again shop im sure you can do some cool banners for people here as well i like your art rayquaza
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 16th January 2013 at 2:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Could you actually make banners like that with photoshop?
    I did a couple, kinda like that for studio arts last year, I'll post one when I get to access my school drive. They aren't very good though.
    Last edited by Jacobthepokemonfreak; 16th January 2013 at 3:10 AM.

here you go my special extraction banner hope you like it and leo i hope i captured what you wanted i love kingdom hearts and wanted the banner to look awesome

Last edited by FairyWitch; 16th January 2013 at 8:17 AM.

^ Yay, Master Form! Awesome work Eeveelover!

If no one minds I'm going to create the FIRST CHALLENGE:

Name: Nightmare Fuel
    Game: DDD
    Character: Sora
    Challenge: JULIUS- TIME TRIAL
    Restrictions: No Balloon spells or variations of said spell, once you post your time you may not repost a better time.

Signupsheet: Jacobthepokemonfreak

here you go my special extraction banner hope you like it and leo i hope i captured what you wanted i love kingdom hearts and wanted the banner to look awesome

Not just this, but all those banners are AMAZING!! That is some talent!

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Great work as always Eevee!

Wow EL! It looks better than I imagined it . I put it in the OP.

I also put Jacob's challenge in the OP, so if you want to participate then just fill sign up.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Ho-Le-Crap
    its amazing ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    ^ Yay, Master Form! Awesome work Eeveelover!

If no one minds I'm going to create the FIRST CHALLENGE:

Name: Nightmare Fuel
    Game: DDD
    Character: Sora
    Challenge: JULIUS- TIME TRIAL
    Restrictions: No Balloon spells or variations of said spell, once you post your time you may not repost a better time.

Signupsheet: Jacobthepokemonfreak
    i havent even beat julius yet XD
    (although i never even purchased a baloon spell in that game so that might be it.....)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

my extraction banners are special banners but i mean any banner they like though for there character to make it specially for them is what i meant but that banner is very nice though i think your in forever again shop im sure you can do some cool banners for people here as well i like your art rayquaza
    @EL WOW that banner is awesome what do you use for making art stuff?

and can you do frag banners if so can you teach me how?

i am not the best but i try lol and i use gimp btw (photoshop hates me i think because it doesn't want to run on ma comp) and yep i work there altho on my part it is a bit quiet)

for the rest if you want examples of work check out forever and again or check ma photobucket ( http://s1234.beta.photobucket.com/us...m1232/library/ ) altho not everything is from me because my work is mostly copy pasty and adding some effects

and about the challenge does it matter if you do it while first playthrought or doesn't that matter
    Last edited by golem12; 16th January 2013 at 7:51 PM.

claimed regirock

thanks guys i worked hard for the opening and it does mean alot and yes rayquaza i do fragmentation banners zero has been ordering from me...let me friend you so we can message about it but i use photoshop so if you have gimp it may a bit harder to teach you...

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast