Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club of Oblivion

I'm pretty sure that KH3 will have the whole main cast. I mean, just look at 3D's ending. It made it kinda obvious that some people are going to have a bigger role. And I think that will include Kairi.
        Spoiler:- Spoiler KH3D:

KH3 should also be multiplatform. There's no reason for it to not be, now that all mainstream home consoles are HD. Only minor differences will be necessary, and it will be more accessible for ALL it's fanbase, so why not?
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Raguna View Post
    I'm pretty sure that KH3 will have the whole main cast. I mean, just look at 3D's ending. It made it kinda obvious that some people are going to have a bigger role. And I think that will include Kairi.
        Spoiler:- Spoiler KH3D:

KH3 should also be multiplatform. There's no reason for it to not be, now that all mainstream home consoles are HD. Only minor differences will be necessary, and it will be more accessible for ALL it's fanbase, so why not?
    I'd expect it to be multiplatform. I mean, they made FFXIII multi, so why not?
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    I'd expect it to be multiplatform. I mean, they made FFXIII multi, so why not?
    The closing to the century's story should be shared by all, indeed.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    What about Aqua, Terra, and Ventus?

I'm pretty sure Aqua will be freed from the Realm of Darkness in KH3. But she's been there since before KH1, which is like 12 years? Hopefully she hasnt lost her sanity . And since Master Xehanort is back to his original self, that means Terra's heart is free so he should come back. I dunno how they'll save Ventus though.

If all characters have a part in KH3, then I think KH3 will be the final game.
    This is one thing that has puzzled me since the ending of KH3D. Since Master Xehanort has his original body back, what's happened to Terra's body and heart?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    Here we are: my attempt

I felt like writing everything down.

Time: 3:40
    Keyblade: End of Pain (I just think it's cooler than the Ultima Weapon)
    Commands: Curaga x3, Firaga, Firaga burst and Ars Arcanum.
    Dream eaters: Ryu Dragon (Salamence), Frootz cat (Fruitz) and Toximander (Lany)
    Salamence gave me a two stat boost for attack, magic and Defence, Fruitz gave 5 atk and magic hastes, and Lany blocked out all status ailments.
    You must have been at a high level lol. I've been attempting this, and I almost had him beat, and that was just hitting the 10 minute mark for me =<

EDIT: Just finished the challenge

Sora lvl54-55 (gained a level mid-fight due to EXP Walker)
    Time: 7:45
    Keyblade: Divewing (coolest Keyblade in 3D imo)
    Commands: Curaga x3, Icebreaker, Shadowbreaker, Thunder Dash, Ars Arcanum
    Dream Eaters: R&R Seal (Seel), Juggle Pup (Oshawott), Electricorn (Zebstrika)
    Although I could've used a better combination of Dream EAters, these 3 pretty much gave 4 atk Hastes, which was all I needed since I mainly use physical commands over magic commands when I play either way. It also granted me immunities to confusion and poison, but not blindness, which didnt matter for me since I can see just enough to react to his moves
    Last edited by firestar319; 30th January 2013 at 5:17 PM.

multi platiform would be a nice thing but really i just feel that it should be more on playstation platforms thats all...it was originally and should stay that way but like i said though it would be nice of them to make it on a multi platform...

Quote Originally Posted by firestar319 View Post
    This is one thing that has puzzled me since the ending of KH3D. Since Master Xehanort has his original body back, what's happened to Terra's body and heart?

You must have been at a high level lol. I've been attempting this, and I almost had him beat, and that was just hitting the 10 minute mark for me =<

EDIT: Just finished the challenge

Sora lvl54-55 (gained a level mid-fight due to EXP Walker)
    Time: 7:45
    Keyblade: Divewing (coolest Keyblade in 3D imo)
    Commands: Curaga x3, Icebreaker, Shadowbreaker, Thunder Dash, Ars Arcanum
    Dream Eaters: R&R Seal (Seel), Juggle Pup (Oshawott), Electricorn (Zebstrika)
    Although I could've used a better combination of Dream EAters, these 3 pretty much gave 4 atk Hastes, which was all I needed since I mainly use physical commands over magic commands when I play either way. It also granted me immunities to confusion and poison, but not blindness, which didnt matter for me since I can see just enough to react to his moves
    Terra is one of the 13th Darknesses, so he's alive just still under MX's control.

Oh and I'll have DDD this or next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Terra is one of the 13th Darknesses, so he's alive just still under MX's control.

Oh and I'll have DDD this or next week.
    I don't know. I'm still doing some thinking on that. He may be, he may not be, but if he isn't, maybe his body and heart are still trying to connect. After all Even, Ienzo, Dilan, and Aeleus were destroyed before Lea, yet they all got together at the same time.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    I don't know. I'm still doing some thinking on that. He may be, he may not be, but if he isn't, maybe his body and heart are still trying to connect. After all Even, Ienzo, Dilan, and Aeleus were destroyed before Lea, yet they all got together at the same time.
    I think it could go either way. He might either be one of the 13 darknesses or could be one of the 7 lights. I personally think its the latter, but it can go either way

OMG a new Kingdom Hearts Club! Platinum fan so wants to join

Favorite Game: It's either Kingdom Hearts 1 or Days.
    Favorite Character: It's a tie between Xion, Namine, and Roxas. I love these three the most and simply cannot choose between them. Honorable mention goes to Axel.
    Favorite Weapon: Decisive Pumpkin.
    Claim:...who's left? Claimed Seifer.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 31st January 2013 at 1:12 AM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Claim list is in the OP.
    Then I claim Seifer. A major pushover in a fight...just like myself XD

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    The closing to the century's story should be shared by all, indeed.
    Last of the Xehanort saga, but not the last KH game.
    Imagine if there's another so-called trilogy... if it took this long to complete the first.... so much kingdom hearts.......

Also, I lost my KH3D. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

GravityStorm
    Favorite KH Game: KH2
    Favorite Character: Roxas
    Claim: Goofy
    Favorite Weapon: Kingdom Key (Boring, I know. If I had to pick a second, I'd say Monochrome or Star Seeker)
    I finally got Kingdom Hearts 1, bringing my KH game total to 5 (I, II, Coded, Days, and 3D). I am a big fan of the series, and I missed out on the last club, so I suppose now is as good a time as any to join.
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

One thing I stressed in the old club was I wasn't able to play the 3D game due to my lack of a 3DS. I'm hoping to get one at the end of the year to correct that. But then I'll have to go buy a PS3 for KH3, assuming the PS4 doesn't come out before it.

^I'm waiting on the PS4. Assuming it will have backwards compatibility, it will be able to play 1.5, 2.5/whatever-the-second-HD-collection-will-be, and 3. That and I'm going to want a next gen console eventually anyway.

Ah, so many things to respond to .

In regards to Terra, if Xehanort was defeated and was returned to his original self, it means Terra's heart and body are free. The only thing he needs is his will, which is in his armor (AKA The Lingering Sentiment in KH2: FM) in the Keyblade Graveyard. If KH3 is surrounded with the Keyblade War, then I'm sure the Keyblade Graveyard will be a world. Terra will probably gain his whole self here.

In regards to Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, Braig and Dilan returning to Hollow Bastion at the same time as Axel. All Organization XIII members have a piece of Xehanort within them and when Xemnas/Ansem: SoD where defeated all the other Org XIII members turned into their original selves and returned to wherever they first joined the Organization. Hence why Larxene, Marluxia, Luxord, and Demyx weren't there. At some point, some members went back to being Nobodies, though I dont know how Master Xehanort, Xemnas, and Ansem: SoD can all exist at one time.

In regards to the PS4, I am almost positive it wont have backwards compatibility. Sony stopped making PS3's with backwards compatibility in '07, and though it would be cool to have BC for the PS4, I doubt they'll do it. And I don't know if KH 1.5 will get a NA release.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    In regards to the PS4, I am almost positive it wont have backwards compatibility. Sony stopped making PS3's with backwards compatibility in '07, and though it would be cool to have BC for the PS4, I doubt they'll do it. And I don't know if KH 1.5 will get a NA release.
    That's a shame. I guess I won't be playing any games for PS3 until it gets an insane price drop in a few years.
    We haven't gotten official confirmation on 1.5 localization yet, but according to a few sources Jesse McCartney has released pictures of himself in recording sessions for a Kingdom Hearts project, so our chances are looking pretty good. Here's the link for those interested. I'm not sure how reputable khinsider's info is, but that appears to McCartney's social media account.
    Last edited by GravityStorm; 31st January 2013 at 5:06 AM. Reason: Added Link

I'll be butthurt beyond all comprehension if 1.5 doesn't come out for US.
    I was sad enough to know I'll never play KH2FM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    I'll be butthurt beyond all comprehension if 1.5 doesn't come out for US.
    I was sad enough to know I'll never play KH2FM.
    Ugh, I know right >_< KH2FM, man!

The closest thing we've ever had to getting as much as Japan in KH cases is KH3D, I believe, but I'm not complaining. It's just an obersvation

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

My entry form:

TrioxHydre
    Favorite KH Game: Days so far since i own that one?
    Favorite Character: Riku~
    Claim: RIKU DUH? XD
    Favorite Weapon: Umn, Way to Dawn?
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    My entry form:

TrioxHydre
    Favorite KH Game: Days so far since i own that one?
    Favorite Character: Riku~
    Claim: RIKU DUH? XD
    Favorite Weapon: Umn, Way to Dawn?
    Welcome to the club! Unfortunately, Riku's already been taken...We do have a list though, if you want to go through it. First page.

srry for inactivity lately but school and driving lessons kept me busy

claimed regirock

About the whole Terra discussion, wasn't he adressed as one of the 7 lights in 3D? Or am I just crazy?
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Raguna View Post
    About the whole Terra discussion, wasn't he addressed as one of the 7 lights in 3D? Or am I just crazy?
    Yep. Even though he inherited the darkness in himself, he only did it in order to protect his friends, meaning that his intentions were pure.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I see we got a few new more members that joined welcome to the club i feel so left out XD everyone talking about sleep by birth or the new dream drop game XD

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast