Thread: Episodes and new series questions

Default Episodes and new series questions

Used to follow the anime as a kid, but as it went on I just didn't watch it. I re-watched most of it over my summer holiday and when new eps were released I watched them (online).

I'm curious to when episodes are getting released, because I'm on "goodbye, junior cup - hello adventure!" and I have no idea when they're getting released anymore. If I could get a link that's updated regularly, that'd be appreciated! Also, when will Generation 6 start in the anime? If it sees Iris get out of it I'm happy! Thanks!

(if this is the wrong section - which I don't think it is - I'm sorry!)

Ahh, thanks but I'd rather it just be full English! When is the episode after "goodbye, junior cup - hello adventure!" coming out?

I fount this http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...eries_episodes which tells me when they're released. Unova's Survival Crisis! looks promising!

When does Iris leave and the new series/generation start?
    Last edited by Sushi; 11th January 2013 at 6:12 PM.

Sorry, but people here aren't allowed to help you with that since any links will lead to illegal uploads of the episodes.

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong, partly. The official Cartoon Network website (link) uploads full episodes regularly. If you live in the US you can watch them - it looks like "The Road to Humilau" can be watched already (can't check because I'm in Europe though).

EDIT 1: About your question, we don't know when the new series will start. If there is one (which is likely, of course), the airdate of the first episode will probably be very close to the release date of the games, at least in Japan.
    Last edited by Sushi; 11th January 2013 at 6:14 PM.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal