For the better:
- Games improving in technologic features.
- More Pokemon.
- Newer Characters Introduced in the Anime.
- A More Complex Theme Introduced (also a con).
For the worse:
- The Anime Never Going Anywhere in Plot Development in BW Excluding TRio, who do not have believable personalities anymore. The joker TRio was just more believable to me than the serious one we have now, even if arguably as characters they've gotten better or worse.
- Older Characters being Ruined by Poor Writing and Never Accomplishing their Goals without being Shafted (in particular, shafting goes to the following-- DP: Brock/Takeshi; BW: TRio-- in their case a lack of screentime).
- TPCi dropping the 4Kids Voice Actors back in '06, Writers, and Musicians (Loeffler and Corallo excluded).
- Simplistic charm of Pokemon has been lost with the introduction of so many things into the franchise that for any non-fan it's difficult to keep track of all the creatures and such (also a pro).
Though this is all opinionated, of course.
Last edited by Dwail8023; 14th January 2013 at 8:39 PM.
"If Pikachu becomes a Raichu, I might be able to win that badge. On the other hand, to make it evolve just to fight...I would be just like Surge...Pikachu, what do you want to do? I really wanna beat that Surge, but I also don't want to force you to evolve if you'd be happier staying the way you are now." -- OS Ash, ESS
1. The Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
2. The English Dub: 4Kids + TAJ Productions (Seasons 1-5) > 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) > DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 11-Current) = TAJ Productions (Seasons 9-10)
3. The Games: XY > BW > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
4. The Manga: RSE > RBY > BW > DPPT > GSC
5. Pokemon: The Origin: Excellent: 94.7/100.
6. The Movies: OS > AG > XY (Prediction) > DP = BW