View Poll Results: Will Team Rocket make it to X & Y

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the TRio will make it back to the new Region

    27 71.05%
  • No, Team Plasma might destroy Team Rocket for good!

    11 28.95%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 55

Thread: The fate of the Team Rocket Trio!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    DE Lewes
    Posts
    731

    Default The fate of the Team Rocket Trio!

    Well with X & Y on it's way and we are expecting that the anime will get a X & Y saga. Let's talk about what will happen with the TRio, will they make it back to the next saga or will something happen to the Team Rocket that will destroy the gang once and for all that may change the lives of the TRio Forever!

    My FireRed Champs:


    My HeartGold Team:


    My Black Team:


    My White Team:


    My White 2 Team So Far:


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    They'll be back as idiots after this saga is over like the fandom wants.

  3. #3

    Default

    They are in every Saga, guys. I'm sure they will be in X and Y. And I hope and pray they aren't the stoic characters from BW :-/
    岩根雅明=♡

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    They are in every Saga, guys. I'm sure they will be in X and Y. And I hope and pray they aren't the stoic characters from BW :-/
    They were certainly better in BW than they were in AG and DP. Either way, if they are in Gen 6, they better not show up in every episode especially if every time they show up, they act like idiots and take away screen time from more important characters.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeno48 View Post
    I want them gone, it's too late to change them back and pretend nothing happened. It just would ruin their development, and i feel after unova they have nothing else to add. Heck, they didn't get that many appearances to being with.
    What are you talking about? Just because they didn't show up in every episode doesn't mean they didn't get many appearances. They showed up way more times than Galactic and J did combined.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    They were certainly better in BW than they were in AG and DP. Either way, if they are in Gen 6, they better not show up in every episode especially if every time they show up, they act like idiots and take away screen time from more important characters.
    .
    I disagree on DP; but yeeeah. I agree on them now showing up every episode. I do want it to be like how they did with Team Galactic and Team Magma.
    岩根雅明=♡

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I disagree on DP; but yeeeah. I agree on them now showing up every episode. I do want it to be like how they did with Team Galactic and Team Magma.
    Because I mean the writers proved that they could finally write episodes that don't have TR in them at all. Going back to TR in every episode will be a huge regression for the writers, I feel.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Because I mean the writers proved that they could finally write episodes that don't have TR in them at all. Going back to TR in every episode will be a huge regression for the writers, I feel.
    And the show isn't just about them. I mean they ARE a huge part but not that big. Not when there are other teams that need attention.
    岩根雅明=♡

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Because I mean the writers proved that they could finally write episodes that don't have TR in them at all. Going back to TR in every episode will be a huge regression for the writers, I feel.
    The league was huger regression, and TR's episodes in BW were kinda boring IMO /justsaying.

    Nonetheless, I liked the old TR but they were farrrrr to compact. I'd like the goofy one back, without appearing every single episode.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    I want them gone, it's too late to change them back and pretend nothing happened. It just would ruin their development, and i feel after unova they have nothing else to add. Heck, they didn't get that many appearances to being with.

    The World God Only knows

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,395

    Default

    I doubt they'll be in next gen to be honest.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    They are getting blown up again I think thats proof enough they will use them next region.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They are getting blown up again I think thats proof enough they will use them next region.
    As much as I love DP, I hope they won't appear every episode. If contests return in Gen 6 (you know, Europeans like contests right?), I want Jessie to compete again, and actually have an onscreen battle with Gen 6 girl.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    As much as I love DP, I hope they won't appear every episode. If contests return in Gen 6 (you know, Europeans like contests right?), I want Jessie to compete again, and actually have an onscreen battle with Gen 6 girl.
    I'm European I don't like contests, why do we like contests? da heck does that mean Oo

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    They'll be back as idiots after this saga is over like the fandom wants.
    Please God no. They dragged DPPT into the ground. I don't find them annoying after 5 episodes of doing the same thing with the same results. I find them annoying after 100 episodes of doing the same thing with the same results, which is exactly what happened in DPPT.

    I hope they remain just as competent, but they can still make jokes and do silly things. Just don't make them show up every episode to the point where they become repetitive.

    And yeah, TRio is definitely staying for the next saga.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Please God no. They dragged DPPT into the ground. I don't find them annoying after 5 episodes of doing the same thing with the same results. I find them annoying after 100 episodes of doing the same thing with the same results, which is exactly what happened in DPPT.

    I hope they remain just as competent, but they can still make jokes and do silly things. Just don't make them show up every episode to the point where they become repetitive.

    And yeah, TRio is definitely staying for the next saga.
    I agree with everything you said. Them being funny is fine as long as they aren't complete jokes and have competence.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    DE Lewes
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Wait most of you guys want TR to be back in XY?
    I don't know, I think BW should be their last.
    We might get a Final Team Rocket VS Team Plasma episode if Team Plasma wants to destroy Team Rocket for interfering with their planes. And want to prove that Team Plasma is more powerful than Team Rocket. I think the Plamsa Frigate (Maybe the size of Eggman's Egg Carrier in Sonic Adventure) will find Team Rocket's hideout and invade it and destroy them!

    My FireRed Champs:


    My HeartGold Team:


    My Black Team:


    My White Team:


    My White 2 Team So Far:


  17. #17

    Default

    I like Team Rocket. The reason why was that yes they were evil but they were fun villains and that had quite a personality. And the way the clashed with the other teams (especially Galactic) was great. Instead, BW made them.... stereotypical stoic badasses now.
    岩根雅明=♡

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    DE Lewes
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Even though you guys think Team Rocket might come back, just keep in mind we could be wrong about Team Rocket's future, remember we were thinking that Giovonni was going to die in the Tempest Episode? Well we won't know until we get the words from the writers on what should happen with Team Rocket.

    My FireRed Champs:


    My HeartGold Team:


    My Black Team:


    My White Team:


    My White 2 Team So Far:


  19. #19

    Default

    I think they'll return. I mean, they are so popular & as a business decision that would be good. I mostly like when Team Rocket is serious. that's my preference though .

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    People assumed Brock wouldn't leave, but now things have changed. Team rocket after the N arc i feel will disband and they will probably provide some closure. Nothing wrong with that, and i don't think it would be such a big deal if they are gone. Would some of you stop watching because of this? The only permanent character for now is Ash, and the rest are replaceable.
    Last edited by zeno48; 12th January 2013 at 4:06 AM.

    The World God Only knows

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    DE Lewes
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeno48 View Post
    Would some of you stop watching because of this?
    No I think it would be best for Team Rocket to leave that way the new anime will feel much fresh and it may finally have part of the Season 1 atmosphere that it's a whole new anime Just Ash & Pikachu and his new 2 to 4 friends!

    My FireRed Champs:


    My HeartGold Team:


    My Black Team:


    My White Team:


    My White 2 Team So Far:


  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    No I think it would be best for Team Rocket to leave that way the new anime will feel much fresh and it may finally have part of the Season 1 atmosphere that it's a whole new anime Just Ash & Pikachu and his new 2 to 4 friends!
    The more friends the better right? lol. Yeah with the way things have gone i feel like they are finally prepared to let them retire. If not then i don't really know what to expect from them since we have yet to see the N arc conclusion. Well it hasn't started, but you get what i mean.

    The World God Only knows

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeno48 View Post
    The more friends the better right? lol. Yeah with the way things have gone i feel like they are finally prepared to let them retire. If not then i don't really know what to expect from them since we have yet to see the N arc conclusion. Well it hasn't started, but you get what i mean.
    I'm still wondering how they'd write out TR. I am guessing there will be a final battle between TR and TP and then after it is over, TR will disband and TRio will each go their own way.

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I'm still wondering how they'd write out TR. I am guessing there will be a final battle between TR and TP and then after it is over, TR will disband and TRio will each go their own way.
    Or they will put two new characters in place of them.
    岩根雅明=♡

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeno48 View Post
    People assumed Brock wouldn't leave, but now things have changed. Team rocket after the N arc i feel will disband and they will probably provide some closure. Nothing wrong with that, and i don't think it would be such a big deal if they are gone. Would some of you stop watching because of this? The only permanent character for now is Ash, and the rest are replaceable.
    I agree. They had 15 years. Seeing them leave would be sad because I love TR especially the OS and BW TR but if they left, I would still watch the show for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •