View Poll Results: Will Team Rocket make it to X & Y

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the TRio will make it back to the new Region

27 71.05%
  • No, Team Plasma might destroy Team Rocket for good!

11 28.95%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The fate of the Team Rocket Trio!

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    No I think it would be best for Team Rocket to leave that way the new anime will feel much fresh and it may finally have part of the Season 1 atmosphere that it's a whole new anime Just Ash & Pikachu and his new 2 to 4 friends!
    The more friends the better right? lol. Yeah with the way things have gone i feel like they are finally prepared to let them retire. If not then i don't really know what to expect from them since we have yet to see the N arc conclusion. Well it hasn't started, but you get what i mean.

The World God Only knows

Quote Originally Posted by zeno48 View Post
    The more friends the better right? lol. Yeah with the way things have gone i feel like they are finally prepared to let them retire. If not then i don't really know what to expect from them since we have yet to see the N arc conclusion. Well it hasn't started, but you get what i mean.
    I'm still wondering how they'd write out TR. I am guessing there will be a final battle between TR and TP and then after it is over, TR will disband and TRio will each go their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I'm still wondering how they'd write out TR. I am guessing there will be a final battle between TR and TP and then after it is over, TR will disband and TRio will each go their own way.
    Or they will put two new characters in place of them.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Or they will put two new characters in place of them.
    If we get Jessie and James clones, then what would be the point of replacing Jessie and James anyway? Unless you are saying they will be different from Jessie and James of course.

If we get Jessie and James clones, then what would be the point of replacing Jessie and James anyway? Unless you are saying they will be different from Jessie and James of course.
    Well this might be *slightly* off topic but I used to think when I played HG/SS that Archer and Ariana were James and Jessie's game counterparts. So a part of me thought they might replace them.

BUT

That will never happen, so say thank god.
    岩根雅明=♡

I want them to stay, obviously, but I'll admit that they don't need to be in every ep. I used to love the ones, even in the older arcs, that were focused on the TRio. So if they are just cut from random appearances, kind of like they are in BW, that would be great. As long as they aren't robots...
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

I want them gone. Team Rocket in general is old, worn out, way past it's prime, and I want to focus on the new evil regions team. When I heard Giovanni met Ash in BW, I honestly didn't care. Reason being because they waited to long and better villains have been coming up since then in both the anime and the games. I hope Team Rocket leave by the end of BW. DP was the last straw with me and Team Rocket, and don't even bring up Jessie's contest. It was a joke run and the GF pretty much confirmed it was a joke career. They wasted time on it and should have built up Kenny, Nando, and Ursula. But yeah, Team Rocket feel so unneeded now.

I want them gone, but something tells me they'll be back. I hope they don't appear in every episode like the case was with BW. In fact I hope their appearances are so rare that the just disappear like what happened to poor ole Jigglypuff. I miss Jigglypuff. I don't hate Team Rocket, they just don't have it anymore for me.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I want them gone. Team Rocket in general is old, worn out, way past it's prime, and I want to focus on the new evil regions team. When I heard Giovanni met Ash in BW, I honestly didn't care. Reason being because they waited to long and better villains have been coming up since then in both the anime and the games. I hope Team Rocket leave by the end of BW. DP was the last straw with me and Team Rocket, and don't even bring up Jessie's contest. It was a joke run and the GF pretty much confirmed it was a joke career. They wasted time on it and should have built up Kenny, Nando, and Ursula. But yeah, Team Rocket feel so unneeded now.

I want them gone, but something tells me they'll be back. I hope they don't appear in every episode like the case was with BW. In fact I hope their appearances are so rare that the just disappear like what happened to poor ole Jigglypuff. I miss Jigglypuff. I don't hate Team Rocket, they just don't have it anymore for me.
    You never know, they might get replaced by the new evil team in the next region. We don't know, but i agree team rocket has over stayed their welcome. If they let them continue then so be it, if not then it was nice knowing them. I just hope Ash finally wins in the 6th generation and retires as well.

The World God Only knows

really wish they gone forever :P cause i tired seeing them =.=

but i see the writer gonna get them back in 6 gen
    i like how they handle episode without team rocket in bw they do great job
    hope there no character replace them i want vilain like hunter j or bw tr where they do job and no bother 10 year old kid
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

*sigh* I want them gone, but it's so obvious that they're gonna stay, probably until the final series of the anime -_-. They should have left after Johto imo, so that the other villains could actually get better focus and screentime without the trio getting in the way and stealing their screentime all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    *sigh* I want them gone, but it's so obvious that they're gonna stay, probably until the final series of the anime -_-. They should have left after Johto imo, so that the other villains could actually get better focus and screentime without the trio getting in the way and stealing their screentime all the time.
    Yep. Even though I love them in BW and loved them in the OS, they weren't anything but distractions in AG and DP. I feel like if they weren't there, Magma, Aqua, Galactic and J would have showed up more often. But because TRio was there in AG and DP and the writers had them to lean on whenever they needed a villain, Magma, Aqua, Galactic and J all got less screen time than they would have if TRio wasn't there.

I picked No because I desperately want it to be so.

But I think they will anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketToTheMoon View Post
    I want them to stay, obviously, but I'll admit that they don't need to be in every ep. I used to love the ones, even in the older arcs, that were focused on the TRio. So if they are just cut from random appearances, kind of like they are in BW, that would be great. As long as they aren't robots...
    If they are trying to make theme comedy relief again like before, then robots we will see. I rather them just get rid of them already. They aren't really doing anything for the show that the other characters can't already do with alittle writing.

My ideal battle ever!

I think it's most likely that the writers will let them leave Ash & Pikachu alone and there are hints of them leaving like there was a TR Meowth Distribution, Ash had his first battle with Giovonni but lost, however this is not the time he will face him he may face him again in BW Season N and win this time and Giovonni would also lose to Ghestis. So it's likely that Ash will face him one more time since there not done with Unova completely. And besides why would Team Rocket being doing something so serious that it would want the audience to loath them and want them to get a huge payback they want for what they did in BW. So it's most likely their leaving shortly. We'll just have to wait till Season N to find out.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

They're definitely going to follow Ash into the new region, and the one after that, and so on and so forth in an endless loop. This is not what I want to see happen, but I'm willing to bet my retirement fund that it'll happen regardless and there's nothing anyone will be able to do about it. I know it sucks, but we'll just have to tolerate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    They're definitely going to follow Ash into the new region, and the one after that, and so on and so forth in an endless loop. This is not what I want to see happen, but I'm willing to bet my retirement fund that it'll happen regardless and there's nothing anyone will be able to do about it. I know it sucks, but we'll just have to tolerate it.
    If they keep their BW personas and don't show up every episode, then I wouldn't mind them staying until the end of the series. The role they are playing now and how they are handled is great. And this is how Hunter J and Team Galactic should have been treated in DP.

Remember, the Master Quest part of the Original series Johto Arc didn't show any signs of Misty leaving until near the end of the Season where it confirms of Misty's departure. So there maybe something that Season N will show that may mark the end of Team Rocket! Giovonni did say he wants Pikachu now didn't he? After he saw it in the Tempest episode, and I think the reason they withdraw back to Kanto was that they are low on their energy, and once they found out that Team Plasma has surfaced back to Unova, they knew it's there last chance to take over Unova by ridding Team Plasma. And this time, Team Plasma will want to rid Team Rocket first after their second encounter with Team Rocket in their Full Debut episode. And the story summery said "What will the outcome be?" It probably means that Team Plasma may destroy Team Rocket ether by using Kyurem to use it's great Dragon powers to destroy the base or use the Genesects to assassinate Team Rocket members and Giovonni to show that anyone that dares to try and foil Team Plasma's plans will be destroyed. Besides, isn't the show giving a character development on Dr. Zager? What if Dr. Zager.... IS Part of Team Plasma that was sent as a spy and use the TRio to gather equipment for his ultimate project... Genesect. That must be the reason why N was shocked to see a Genesect monitor that someone has disobeyed his rules while not in the eyes of N or Team Plasma! And If you look at this preview of Team Plasma's return you could see that Team Rocket is stealing something from Team Plasma and will get away, this may have something important that Team Plasma wants to get it back! And there maybe a Huge Unannounced Final Team Rocket VS Team Plasma that may last as long as those tournaments Ash & his friends went through and it may have all the the Team Rocket members (Like Attila & Hun & Sabastion from The Legend of Thunder episode) that were not arrested to participate in the battle it may be announced after the Team Plasma debut episode where it shows the next big conflict with Team Plasma where it goes after Team Rocket!
    Last edited by Arceusgamer14; 13th January 2013 at 3:13 AM. Reason: On top of that

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

use the Genesects to assassinate Team Rocket members and Giovonni to show that anyone that dares to try and foil Team Plasma's plans will be destroyed. Besides, isn't the show giving a character development on Dr. Zager? What if Dr. Zager.... IS Part of Team Plasma that was sent as a spy and use the TRio to gather equipment for his ultimate project... Genesect. That must be the reason why N was shocked to see a Genesect monitor that someone has disobeyed his rules while not in the eyes of N or Team Plasma!
    Okay first of all, you have got to stop with your desire to want Giovanni and Zager to be assassinated. It's really scary and that is really unlikely that Pokémon would show Genesect assassinating TR members no matter how much you want it. And secondly, NO, Zager is NOT a TP member. He made that clear in the Time Gate 2 parter where he was alone in his helicopter with no one around and he said that he hopes this mission will increase the power of TR. He is a loyal TR member at the moment and he always has been.

use the Genesects to assassinate Team Rocket members and Giovonni to show that anyone that dares to try and foil Team Plasma's plans will be destroyed. Besides, isn't the show giving a character development on Dr. Zager? What if Dr. Zager.... IS Part of Team Plasma that was sent as a spy and use the TRio to gather equipment for his ultimate project... Genesect. That must be the reason why N was shocked to see a Genesect monitor that someone has disobeyed his rules while not in the eyes of N or Team Plasma!
    But..... I don't want the Team Rocket members to be assassinated. Why do you think they would? :[
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    But..... I don't want the Team Rocket members to be assassinated. Why do you think they would? :[
    Exactly. They are too nostalgic for a lot of people and since they have already showed that they have hearts (yes, including Zager and Giovanni in Tempest), then killing them off would be way too dark for kids to see. It is not like Hunter J who was completely evil.

Okay first of all, you have got to stop with your desire to want Giovanni and Zager to be assassinated. It's really scary and that is really unlikely that Pokémon would show Genesect assassinating TR members no matter how much you want it. And secondly, NO, Zager is NOT a TP member. He made that clear in the Time Gate 2 parter where he was alone in his helicopter with no one around and he said that he hopes this mission will increase the power of TR. He is a loyal TR member at the moment and he always has been.
    Sorry, it's just overwhelming what the fate might be for the villains after the witness of the demise of Hunter J & Cyrus. Okay maybe Dr. Zager was ONCE a Team Plasma scientist but was fired by N, now he wants to make Genesect part of Team Rocket now instead. Or it's that I don't want Team Rocket in the anime anymore after BW.
    Okay maybe killing Zager would be too dark, so he might get arrested instead, I just don't want Dr. Zager to be the What Happened To The Mouse character at the end. I just hope it was not the last time we see him in the Tempest episode.
    Last edited by Arceusgamer14; 13th January 2013 at 3:24 AM. Reason: Other reason

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Withdraw the Team Rocket Trio is like withdraw Ash's Pikachu. I think they will be there untill Ash stops to travel around the regions.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Sorry, it's just overwhelming what the fate might be for the villains after the witness of the demise of Hunter J & Cyrus. Okay maybe Dr. Zager was ONCE a Team Plasma scientist but was fired by N, now he wants to make Genesect part of Team Rocket now instead. Or it's that I don't want Team Rocket in the anime anymore after BW.
    Hunter J and Cyrus were never nearly as important to the anime or the fans of the anime as Team Rocket was. And no, I doubt he used to be a Plasma scientist. If anything, the reason Zager wants Genesect is for TR and TR alone. And just because you want characters to leave the anime doesn't mean you should wish for them to be assassinated.

I don't want Jessie and James or Meowth dead, I think they should move on.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I don't want Jessie and James or Meowth dead, I think they should move on.
    But that's the problem. If Zager and Giovanni died, they'd probably leave the show. They'd definitely stop being TR members (they even said so on the twitter page). And if they are going to not be TR members, I'd rather they leave. Jessie doing contests and James getting Gym Badges will be so frustrating. They entered the show as TR members and that's how I want them to leave.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast