View Poll Results: Should they give him different types?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes the should

17 100.00%
  • No, let him catch the same types

0 0%

Thread: Should the writers give Ash different types of pokemon? *possible spoilers*

Default Should the writers give Ash different types of pokemon? *possible spoilers*

Ok, everyone knows that a new region is coming up and while we know he will get the usual starter of said region, should the writers have Ash obtain pokemon of different types? You know instead of the same common set they give him every time?
    So shouldn't he aim to capture a bit more stronger and difficult pokemon already as opposed to just capturing whatever is near him? and also isn't it about time he finally captures a legendary pokemon? I think this would greatly increase his chances of winning the next league. Which i'm assuming they are planning for him to place higher then the last one.
    Last edited by zeno48; 12th January 2013 at 6:21 AM.

The World God Only knows

thye should have started doing that since last generation, it'd finally change the same boring pattern they've folowed these last 16 years

I wouldn't like Ash getting legendaries, but he should get stronger pokemon and evolve more pokemon.
    1st X run:

Yes, and he should actually make an attempt to catch them instead of the bonding thing.

No starters but different grass, fire, and water types.

Ash definitely needs a permanent ghost & psychic type in his team!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Different types would be great. He always catches the starters. He should aim to catch other pokemon and definitely a ghost/psychic. But i guess they need to get the starters into the main cast, but they could get his companions to catch them. Also the pokemon need to be caught the same way as everyone else catches them, by weakening them first!!! not by making friends.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

I honestly don't care so long as more than half nor half his team is weak to the same type.

Edit: Thank Sinnoh for your weakness to ice types. Infernape, Buizel, and Pikachu the only ones not affected by ice types. God that was idiotic.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 16th January 2013 at 6:03 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Hopefully Ash will get Permanent Ghost , Steel & Psychic Pokemon in Next Generation !
    May be , He could catch a Ghost/Psychic Or Psychic/Steel Or Ghost/Steel Pokemon .