Thread: Generation VI Pixel Overs

Default Generation VI Pixel Overs

Generation VI approaches fast...
    And I plan on making a pixel over of every single Pokemon as they are reviled.
    In the event that new has dried up and we aren't getting any new Pokemon I shall do pixel overs of fan art dedicated to these brand new Pokemon! So without further ado here are my Pixel Overs:

Please feel free to point out my mistakes, these are my first ever pixel overs. I personally had problems with Chespin's eyes, but am not sure how to make them look any better.

To Do List:
    Xerneas
    Yveltal

Spoiler:- Other Random Art:
    Last edited by KnightofRawr; 15th January 2013 at 2:12 AM.

First, let me say that these are great pixel-overs—especially for being your first time.
    One comment I have is that it seems to me that all of the outlines are black; I think they could look better with, say, a dark brown or blue in certain spots instead of black.
    After all, that is how sprites themselves are.

Dratini is my bishie.
    Faria: God said, "Vengeance is mine".
    Dantes: I don't believe in God.
    Faria: It doesn't matter. He believes in you.
    deviantart/sprites/twitter/tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by [aka] View Post
    First, let me say that these are great pixel-overs—especially for being your first time.
    One comment I have is that it seems to me that all of the outlines are black; I think they could look better with, say, a dark brown or blue in certain spots instead of black.
    After all, that is how sprites themselves are.
    I'll try that on Xerneas and Yveltal and see how that turns out. I really like the black outline, but that's a personal preference. If I like it I'll keep that up! One thing I've been doing it taking the colors from their artwork, finding an outline color that fits that might be a little hard so I'm weary about doing it. And even though these are my first pixel overs I'm not new to spiriting it's self. recolors and such are extremely easy for me to do.

Fennekin has been added, the white stripe on it's face kind of bugs me. I might add my own little personal shading to it.
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir