Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Which pokemon(s)do you wanted Ash to catch or be included on Professor Oak's Lab?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    204

    Question Which pokemon(s)do you wanted Ash to catch or be included on Professor Oak's Lab?

    Once you had thought about one pokemon or some pokemon that should love being owned by Ash in the anime. For me, I would love that Ash owns a Arcanine and a Lucario. Both are awesome pokemon for me, but I understand that everyone has different opinions. So everyone can reply here sharing your opinions. I know that Ash has a lot of fire types, but for me a Arcanine is a very good pokemon for Ash, same as Lucario. In the 2 episodes of the kidnapped Riolu, I would love if Ash owns a Riolu, and I though about it, because they made a good bond each other by using aura to communicate. So I will be glad hearing your opinions .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drangleic
    Posts
    8,787

    Default

    The writers love Lucario too much for it to ever lose onscreen. If Ash got something like that they would have to let Ash win, which is unacceptable and mutually exclusive.

    Aka Lucario never gets worse than a tie.

    Ash has to be a loser

    The 2 cannot coexist.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The writers love Lucario too much for it to ever lose onscreen. If Ash got something like that they would have to let Ash win, which is unacceptable and mutually exclusive.

    Aka Lucario never gets worse than a tie.

    Ash has to be a loser

    The 2 cannot coexist.
    You have a point on the writers love Lucario, but I think Lucario will lose sometime maybe with Kotetsu when he evolves his riolu.
    Well, I know that Ash loses, because he is dumb. But when he get older, he might get smarter and writers think about Ash catching a Riolu.
    But Who knows??....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Southern Island, Hoenn
    Posts
    663

    Default

    What? Ash getting older? WHAT BLACK MAGIC IS THIS!!!!?????????
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Pokemon i would have loved to see with ash, and that i could see ash owning are:

    - abra -> kadabra
    - aerodactyl

    - nuzleaf -> shiftry
    - vigoroth
    - bagon

    - riolu -> lucario

    - pawniard

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Any starter he hadn't caught instead belonging to his friends. Torchic and Mudkip, for example. Like it was in Johto and Kanto series.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    201

    Default

    I don't care much for captures for Ash since it can be any Pokemon that the writers would have him w/...I prefer evolutions to make things exciting tho. BTW there's already a thread relating to Ash and any buddies 's Pokemon regarding captures/evolutions.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomboyTrainer305 View Post
    I don't care much for captures for Ash since it can be any Pokemon that the writers would have him w/...I prefer evolutions to make things exciting tho. BTW there's already a thread relating to Ash and any buddies 's Pokemon regarding captures/evolutions.
    Ups, I haven't seen that thread, my mistake....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    ZORUA! That would be the best thing ever!

    My ideal battle ever!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    550

    Default

    I always wanted him to have a Nidoqueen and Ninetales for some reason...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario95 View Post
    You have a point on the writers love Lucario, but I think Lucario will lose sometime maybe with Kotetsu when he evolves his riolu.
    Well, I know that Ash loses, because he is dumb. But when he get older, he might get smarter and writers think about Ash catching a Riolu.
    But Who knows??....
    You're saying some funny stuff here. Since when does Ash get older. You're more likely to see Axew go from annoying damsel in distress to Pokemon Powerhouse.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

    "It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell


    Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    151

    Default

    I would like to see these 4

    Flygon
    Armaldo
    Magmar
    and have Gible evolve all the way to Garchomp

    Each can have various movesets. good power, still agile as that is Ash's battle style. Still cool calm and collected.
    Let there be rock

    My teams

    1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

    2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

    3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

    4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

    5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

    white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •