Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Ash's Unova team going to be Oak's after the league?

Default Is Ash's Unova team going to be Oak's after the league?

Everytime a league ends Ash drops the majority of his team. I get the feeling most of his Unova team will be done with at the end of the league. The starters will probably continue but that's about it.

I also wonder why Ash's Gible is not returning since it seems the most likely too.

I want Ash to drop half of his team and at the same time I don't :P
    I really like his team and want to see some evolutions (cough Palpitoad or Boldore or Scraggy or Oshawott cough), but I don't want Palpitoad or Unfezant never to appear...

The chosen ones (for now)

I can see all his evo's being dropped for good.

I hope they got Oaked since I dont want them to stay at Araragi /rimshot

I think it will be like BF, the starters will stay, Scraggy and Krokoodile migth make frequent appearances, the others migth get a Torkoal appearance or get the Glalie treatment and stay at the lab which I definetly expect to be Palpitoad future atleast.

Anyway not sure but we probably can discuss this in the Next Pokemon thread, you could have asked it there.

I'm expecting that to happen.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

He should Oak his reserve Pokemon and keep Pikachu, Unfezant, Snivy, Oshawott and Pignite. The last spot should be for a brand-new Pokemon instead of something like Scraggy or Krookodile in my opinion. And I hope rotation is never used again in the anime.

Honestly, as much as i'd like to see his old members his Unova Pokemon's development is ****ing horrible, they need all the development and justification they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Honestly, as much as i'd like to see his old members his Unova Pokemon's development is ****ing horrible, they need all the development and justification they can get.
    No they don't their fine, even their movesets seem to be done now, unless you are still hoping for Oshawott to evolve dont worry Oshawott is not going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    No they don't their fine, even their movesets seem to be done now, unless you are still hoping for Oshawott to evolve dont worry Oshawott is not going anywhere.
    Completely opinion.

Palpitoad's lack of screentime is unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Completely opinion.

Palpitoad's lack of screentime is unbelievable.
    I already mentioned that Palpitoad is my only problem, but he won't get development, the only he migth get is evolve but I find it hard, its 30 or so episodes and we don't knwo if Satoshi is taking part in any competition for it to be used again since its definetly not appearing out of battle, otheriwise the others are developed like any other old pokemon, Palpitoad is there with the new move also so he migth just not get used anymore.

Here is hoping next region water pokemon/s evolve.

I wouldn't count on Ash sending Oak his Pokemon after the League by two reasons:
    + Ash leaves his Pokemon at Oak's Lab after he returns to Pallet Town. So until that happen, don't count on it.
    + I don't know why, but Professor Juniper is the one who keeps Ash's extra Pokemon in Unova. My opinion?, maybe there's no "cable" or "Wi-Fi" between Kanto and Unova.

Which gives me a question: when he returns to Pallet Town, how will Ash take all his Unova Pokemon to home if he only can carry six? Will he have to do two travels?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I already mentioned that Palpitoad is my only problem, but he won't get development, the only he migth get is evolve but I find it hard, its 30 or so episodes and we don't knwo if Satoshi is taking part in any competition for it to be used again since its definetly not appearing out of battle, otheriwise the others are developed like any other old pokemon, Palpitoad is there with the new move also so he migth just not get used anymore.

Here is hoping next region water pokemon/s evolve.
    Fair enough, but I never saw you say it. Anyway, I still stand by what I said:

-Unfezant/Leavanny - they may both be strong fully evolved Pokemon, but they've barely had any screentime too. A Gym Battle and League Battle isn't enough to make up for 110 odd episodes.

-Oshawott - I'm not saying he should evolve, but he needs a major powerboost because unlike Squirtle, Oshawott is portrayed as extremely weak. He's lost to a tonne of Pokemon. Don't believe me look at the battle log.

-Snivy - Meh, Snivy's is fairly strong but lacks development. No new moves or episodes focusing around her properly in ages (Snivy vs Cinncino wasn't anything special).

-Scraggy - Scraggy has had brilliant development and improvement since being born, but if you think Scraggy should be Oak'd is ridiculous. It would feel like all of his development was for nothing if he doesn't evolve by the end of BW.

-Boldore - Strong but lacks screentime.

I imagine they'll only go back to Kanto when Ash does.. until then, they'll remain with Juniper and be badly rotated throughout Episode N..

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

I can see him trading for some of his older Pokemon, since hes staying in the region a bit longer I don't see him doing this yet.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Nope it will now Junipered, at least to me and my crazy brain.

Well I would hope Charizard actually returns onto the team for a little while so unless they start rotating Charizard as a Unova reserve then idk how that would work.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    He should Oak his reserve Pokemon and keep Pikachu, Unfezant, Snivy, Oshawott and Pignite. The last spot should be for a brand-new Pokemon instead of something like Scraggy or Krookodile in my opinion. And I hope rotation is never used again in the anime.
    This is how I feel as well. Snivy, Pignite, and Oshawott are Starter Pokemon, so they seem bound to stay and Unfezant's the flyer, so I think she might be with him or get transferred to Juniper like she usually does (because I know someone will come at me with that), leaving a spot open for a new Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well I would hope Charizard actually returns onto the team for a little while so unless they start rotating Charizard as a Unova reserve then idk how that would work.
    Wow Charizard hasn't been on Ash's traveling team since Johto...I wonder if that'll happen again

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Yeah probably. The starters, and maybe Scraggy, will stick around.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I hope so, his Unova team has been really underwhelming, perhaps even more than his Johto team. I have a feeling Oshawott is going to stick around for a while though along with Pikachu of course.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Everytime a league ends Ash drops the majority of his team. I get the feeling most of his Unova team will be done with at the end of the league. The starters will probably continue but that's about it.

I also wonder why Ash's Gible is not returning since it seems the most likely too.
    I believe he shouldn't drop off his Pokemon at Oaks after the league...but I am still really sad with the pokemon development and the lack of reserve rotation (*cough* Palpitoad)

I don't think so because It's still in Unova.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Started by Crawdauntpro.

Trip is my baby, don't hurt or insult him!

BEST ANIME IN 2013 : DANGANRONPA THE ANIMATION.

I hope so, I want his other pokemon to come back. :\

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

Spoiler:- tumblr:

His team needs more development.

I can see Krookodile, Boldore, Leavanny and Palpitoad being Oaked

Never fear, N is here!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast