Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: replacing rotom with a pokemon help

Question replacing rotom with a pokemon help

i dont want the rotom in my pokemon team. who should i replace it with and why.also i beat the game.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

Can you post the rest of your Team? That would help.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

yeah sure one sec
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

Cool

rest of team is giratina rayquza groudon dragonair dialga and rotom

We still need Moves.

Angry

im not posting the moves. but you can recommend them. please just answer allready

It's clearly against the Rules to do this. You need Movesets atleast.

Angry

alright one sec

here are the moves and nature girantina shadow force rock climb fly earth power nature is quiet rayquza fly surf outrage waterfall nature is adamant dragonair dragon rush waterfall dragon rage surf nature is lax groudon fire blast earthquake thunderbolt dig nature is quiet dialga dragonbreath ancientpower dragon pulse roar of time nature is adamant rotom thunder wave thundershock double team shock wave nature is bold. one more thing no palkia because that wont help i dont like that pokemon

- Move
    - Move
    - Move
    - Move

Post it like that.

Unhappy

no. please answer

I can't read it and besides , this isn't the right fucking section. Try Pokepolls.

LOL

Replace Rotom with Milotic, Gyarados or Walrein. Basically, a water type. It can be even Tentacruel or Starmie.

Trolololololol , don't believe him. Use Magikarp obviously >.>

why would i use magikarp?

why would i use magikarp?

Because it's awesome. The only thing cabaple of checking it is Sunkern.

dude magikarp sucks. besides i already got gyrados.

It dosen't. You obviously have never used it if you say it sucks.

i have! all it does is splash and splash. that is why i give it exp share or get gyrados with a super rod. why do you like magikarp so much? is it because you like weak pokemon?

No wai! Magikarp have a Movepool that surpass that of Arceus! How DARE you say that Magikarp suckz? LOOOOL!
    Godkarp have Splash and, also, access to Tackle, which is a great move tu counter both Arceus and Mew2!
    Tackle+Life Orb+252 SpAtk EV's makez Godkarp Uber!
    The Black Mages!

Thanks to Flower Paradise Graphics for the awesome Banner and the Profile Picture!

Quote Originally Posted by TanBun View Post
    No. i don't nickname them. looks idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    You've GOT to nickname your Pokemon. They're your bros. In arms. In combat. In friendship.

listen. magikarp sucks and this thread is not about magikarp. if it was i would call it the magikarp thread. just answer the thread question and go. actuly do not answer. i already replaced rotom with gyrados. thank you mystacial jackle.

Everything she said is win. You need to learn some manners

me learn manners? your the one who cused and yelled saying it is not the right place.

No , I politely said it wasn't it the right spot >.>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast